The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

bubby

SpiralSpider

I am very excited - this other character of Jil's will leave room for me to bring in all sorts of NPC's in the 'other' category... it should make the game more interesting.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

bubby

Quote from: SpiralSpider on August 03, 2013, 01:59:16 PM
I am very excited - this other character of Jil's will leave room for me to bring in all sorts of NPC's in the 'other' category... it should make the game more interesting.

Yay for plotting!

jilorbb

Here he is. I do apologize for the length, but I figured it was necessary since most people involved in the game would never have heard of his race before.

Played By: Jilorbb
Character Name: Afanassii Abez'iana
(For how to pronounce: go to google translate and plunk this in: Афанасий aбэ'зиaнa “detect language” should say 'Russian' and then hit the playback button – or … just call him 'Nassii')
Sex & Gender: Cis Male (considered somewhat intersex by his own people)
Role: harem male – C
Race: Sekassiret
Height: 6'1
Physical Appearance: Nassii is tall and lithe, having enough muscle to define his form but little enough to make him appear quite thin. But one could not really delve into describing Afanassii without touching on the very apparent aspects of his race. Like most Sekasret, he is pale as a result to having to avoid he sun at all costs. His eyes are a light, grayish blue which, upon close inspection, show very srange pupils indeed - as if they were each divided into four sections.

The red of Afanassii's floor-length hair has nothing to do with his race - as there are those of his kin with all the natural colors. However, the clan from which he hails has a genetic trait that leaves some of its carriers completely without pigmentation in some areas of their body - in Afanassii's case, this is the area just around the front of his hairline, as can be seen with his bangs. 

The nails of the Abez'iana firstborn are long and sharp - but this has more to do with a personal expression of taste than with his race. But the fangs he has in his full-lipped mouth are definitely inherited. They are, essentially, hollow, elongated canines through which his species can inject a venom they produce or 'consume' the blood and other life fluids of their prey. Of course, it's been years since the ancient past where the Sek were regarded as bloodthirsty monsters... and only a slightly smaller amount of time since they were kept like cattle and milked of their venom so another race could put their hallucinogenic and narcotic toxin to good use. But that's another story...

In Vydania - where Nassii is from - there are no such thing as vampires. The stories about those undead, unholy bloodsuckers were either due to some misunderstanding about the Sek or brought in by some Outsider. The Sekassiret are completely mortal, even if long-lived, and their need to subsist partly on the sanguine fluid of other beings is simply a part of how their natural bodies work. There is no aversion to garlic, they have a reflection and crosses will not scare them away. In OOC terms, they are biologically related to spiders, which accounts for some of their strange traits. In addition to what was already spoken for, females have spinnerets. An odd male born with that web-making ability is seen in a better light and given more privileges.

Having that very rare trait, Afanassii makes his own clothing, which is an eclectic mix of styles based on the areas he has traveled to and his fields of study. Though his wardrobe is prone to change, he tends to wear a long blue duster with black fur trim and is never seen without a necklace he wears – the pendant contains a vial filled with a snip from a vine, a tiny crystal and a liquid of a pinkish hue.

Personality: Nassii is overflowing with joie de vivre – his curiosity drives him ever onward into experiencing new things. Like a child, Nassii is a natural scientist, and his personal interests make his specialties astronomy and anthropology.  He lives to explore, introduce, entertain and romance. (Though the latter is only play acting, as those who meet him will come to understand) All of him seems to exude flirtatiousness; it is almost as if seduction comes second nature to him. (Though he does understand when such behavior is inappropriate) He is angered when someone shows disrespect to a female – especially a mother - but is otherwise quite easy going and accomodating.

History: His full history would take up twice as much room as what I had written for his appearance (if it were written in shorthand) so please believe me when I say I am relieved that I only need to note how he came into his current predicament.

A long story made short: Afanassii is from another world. His people have a combination of ancient magic and new technology that allows them to travel through space and time. They have a well-established chart system of often traversed worlds, but they are always encouraging those of the Freeman guild to explore.

The Sekassiret are a Matriarchal race that believes a male is not a full person until they are married to a female. They keep the males drugged so that they are not only incapable of romantic love but also infertile (more information about this is available upon request) after a coming of age, they release their males out to 'sow their wild oats” so to speak. So Nassii is out on a pass with permission to travel to his heart's content, so long as he checks in once in a while to report his findings.

Upon arriving in the land that our story takes place in, Nassii was pleasantly surprised to find that it was ruled by a powerful female. All curiosity aside, he also figured that it would be only appropriate to pay his respects. With a few gifts from his homeworld in hand, he made the long journey up the mountain and waited in line to be granted an audience with Lady L'anna. (Yes, I am hoping to roleplay his capture in the story, if bubby is willing. If no, then I shall add more history)

Notes on Sexuality: Nassii identifies as bisexual and is equally likely to turn his charm on  both males and females (though, due to societal conditioning to consider females as superior it would be a very rare thing for Nassii to end up in a long term relationship with a male) He is also a switch, though less likely to react different from scene to scene with an individual and more likely to figure out his niche with that particular pairing.
Pairings available with this character: the sky is the limit. (Though the more intimate the match up, the more likely he will enjoy it)
Kinks: mutual pan and pleasure, exhibitionism, extended foreplay, oral fixation, sexual aspects of food (including blood) and an unusual phallus (PM for info... or let it come out in play?)
For more information, see here:  http://www.f-list.net/c/afanassii%20abeziana
What s/he won't do: humiliation and/or torture (willingly) fall in love (impossible unless certain steps are taken) bodily waste, non-sentient beings, those not sexually mature, non-consensual acts.
Additional Notes: Aside from the racial qualities listed above, there is also a certain amount of extra sensory projection native to his race (Yes, call it “spidey sense” if you like) His personal skills lie in tinkering with just about any gadget he could get his hands on and in music. Nassi can sing, dance and play several instruments impressively well.   

bubby

... you had me at floor length hair...

If you want to play out his 'capture' I am more then willing darlin'.

jilorbb

Huzzah!

Again, I'm patient. I already have a character in play and I assume L'anna will be paying Sameer a visit next so Nassii can wait until the game is good and ready for his entrance.

foxylady7

I am interested if there is still room.

Played By: FoxyLady7
Character Name: Otsana Eneca. (Basque, lit. she-wolf, fierce-Her name essentially denotes she is a fierce she-wolf)
Sex & Gender: Female/Female
Role: Non-sexual servant. Maid.
Race: Varúlfur, mostly human, but with elevated senses an abilities and wolf-like characteristics
Height: 5' 4"
Physical Appearance: Busty and curvy with a thick mane of long golden locks. She possess fierce golden eyes, which mark her race.
Personality: To sum up in a word, wolfish. She saunters, stalks, and observes closely. All of her senses are elevated, and she possesses quick response time, which makes her a valuable servant. However her free spirit lend her to wanting to roam and be of free will, which clash with her position.
History: Otsana was born into servitude. Although most of her race is noble and strict with rank, preferring to stay withing their territory, her parents wanted to improve their personal wealth. A failed business venture left her parents unable to cover their debts so everything they owned was sold off, including their newborn child.
Notes on Sexuality: Very sexual, but only during her mating cycle. Very bisexual, leaning toward males.
Pairings available with this character: Any.
Kinks: NC, lesbian, double/multiple penetration, orgy, m penetrating m penetrating f, lactation/suckling, unusual cocks (barbed, knots, large, etc.)
What s/he won't do: Mutilation, excluding branding & piercing. Scat. Extreme torture.
Additional Notes: She doubles as entertainment, well versed in Basque gypsy belly dancing.

bubby

Yay for more interest!

Just so you know foxy, our illustrious GM is away until the first of next week, but we will be sure and let her know of your post!

bubby