Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but the Genie gets it mixed up and gives you a slice of peach pie with cheddar on top and rhubarb ice cream.

I wish for a yogurt machine.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Rhedyn

Granted, but it's broken.

I wish for a shiny new penny.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but the shine of said penny attracts a crow who steals your penny.

I wish for a box of frosted flakes.

BlueMaiden88

Granted.  However, this particular box of frosted flakes was produced in a factory where rodent control was lax and contains a morbid little surprise at the bottom!

I wish for a cup of exotic tea.

MiraMirror

Granted, but it's "exotic" because it was produced with a particular kind of snake venom that you're deathly allergic to.

I wish for BBQ Beef Hot Pockets right about now.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

BlueMaiden88

Granted, but they are recalled because they were made with cancerous cow meat.

I wish I was finally recognized for my accomplishments, had the home, and reasonably comfortable lifestyle that I've always wanted without debt, unmanageable responsibilities, or greedy people chasing me for handouts or because I owe them something.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but now so many people are congratulating you and patting you on the back that you can't even walk down a street without some random stranger coming up to you and telling you how great you are. Walking into a McDonald's gets you a standing ovation. You never. have. any. peace. Again!

I wish for a DVD library that has every single movie I would ever want, all for free.

justme4386

Granted... but your apartment is so overstuffed with DVDs that you can't get a player in anywhere... not even talking about a TV... a fridge... a bed...

I wish for another puppy.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MiraMirror

Granted, but it never seems to learn to potty outside. Have fun with that smell.

I wish for an adorable kitten.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

justme4386

Granted, but even adorable kittens become mean-spirited, willful cats that end up enslaving you... (yes, I am a dog person :) )

I wish for an end to hunger in the world.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but now every nation is at civil war.

I wish for wealth and fame.

BlueMaiden88

Granted, but the wealth and fame comes at the price of rendering the majority of your bodily tissues for a rare enzyme that only you are able to produce. 

I wish for a better cellphone, with decent cellphone service and no increase in my monthly bill.

matty79

Granted. You have fantastic service and no increase in a monthly bill, but when you speak into it, your voice comes out sounding like Don Knotts to anyone you are taking to on the other end, and any text you send has seventeen emojis after it.

I wish I was approved to be on elliquiy!
Feel free to send me PM's about anything. Roleplays I am currently looking for partners for:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208304.0

My On/Off's

Chantal

Granted, but you got so much attention and started so many new games that you can't sleep almost at all and have no free time anymore, you  are just forced to write , write and write and everyone keeps poking you "Hey, when do you think you will replay in our thread?"

I wish I had wings!

Rhedyn

Granted but they're so large and cumbersome you can't fly and end up having to just carry the extra weight around with you all day, every day.

I wish I had rainbow coloured hair.

matty79

Granted! But it only grows from your armpits at the rate of one foot a day.

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and always stayed in fantastic shape.
Feel free to send me PM's about anything. Roleplays I am currently looking for partners for:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208304.0

My On/Off's

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but your body becomes freakishly large and you end up like the Hulk. Because of the anomaly you end up in a government lab being studied constantly.

I wish for some lemonheads.

matty79

Granted, but it's not the candy, it's the band that shows up at your door insisting they play a concert in your living room.

I wish I could play guitar expertly.

My On/Off's

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but no one ever listens to you.

I wish for a hot, crazy night with Randy Orton.

Vill

Granted! However, due to a freak wrestling accident the lads been bed ridden for the past 18 months and has been caught in a downward spiral of grief eating, which do be giving him the body of Louie Anderson.

Aye, I do wish I could find the fountain of youth!

DemonessOfDeathValley

*Faints from the shock*  :o

Granted. But it's dried up.

I wish for a Hershey Bar.

King Serperior

Granted, but a mistake in the factory gives you a Crunch bar wrapped in a Hersey wrapper.

I wish I had a room with unlimited space where I could store my books and always be able to find the book I want within minutes.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vill

Granted, but now you do be illiterate.

I wish I was the commodore of an entire naval fleet!

King Serperior

Granted, but you are a ghost that haunts the wreckage of a long destroyed fleet of ships at 20,000 below.

I wish have perfect eyesight.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vill

Granted, but now you do be forced to watch the Faces of Death series for the rest of yer life.

I wish I could find me a mermaid.