The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

has a nice color to it.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

abandoneddolly

I want to trace his necklace with my tounge

Novak

i want to kiss those thighs

The Golden Touch

-Drools quietly-

Luis Royo avatar.... Yum.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

haikuoftears

innHERendo

seems to need some help and is more than willing
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

DiverseDesires

The avatar above me makes me want to start to unbutton those jeans
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

makes me want her the rest of the way out of that dress.

Jag

...looks like he is debating heading into battle.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

innHERendo

reminds me why steroids are so bad for you :P
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

DiverseDesires

makes me wonder what is on the chain round his neck
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Jag

I could help her with unbuttoning that.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DiverseDesires

your hands are too big!

innHERendo

needs my hands instead I guess
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

I can't see how big his hands are from here

innHERendo

needs to learn how good I am with my hands
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

innHERendo

Is beginning to tempt me  ;)
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

The avatar above me has already

innHERendo

has him very intrigued and wants to know more
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

The avatar above me makes me want to

tell him more

Novak

the avatar above is free to tell me more

continue from yesturday

innHERendo

interrupted my post, lol
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

The avatar above me makes me want to

make him feel better