Trilogy's Ideas

Started by Trilogy, May 13, 2013, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trilogy

My O/O's, for reference.

In particular at the moment, I'm looking for roleplays involving Master/Pet or Master/Servant relationships (with me in the submissive role), multiple characters, and gangbang/group sex scenes being involved... I'm willing to play with two or three people too, if anyone is interested in that instead.

Plots I'd love to play:

*NEW* Becoming the Succubus:
Most of them didn't really believe it would work. It was just an old book, a dusty old grimoire found in the attic of a dead grandparent. Sure, Granddad was a strange, reclusive old man who never talked about his past, but that didn't mean he was some kind of warlock or something- or that this dusty tome could really contain instructions to summon demons...
They dared me to anyways, volunteering to help with the ritual as long as I carried it out. I believed my grandfather, even if no-one else did, and wanted to prove that he wasn't just some crazy, senile old man. So, that night, at the circle inscribed in the floor of his attic, we set about completing a summoning, the sort of being a group of teenage boys would choose- a succubus.
Of course, we couldn't have known the truth about the spells inscribed in that black book. That demons can't just be 'summoned' into the world- they need a host. And when they can't find a host that suits them, they make it suit them...

This scenario involves domination/submission, magic, and gender transformation. After carrying out the ritual, the grandson finds himself transformed into the very succubus they sought to summon, with all that entails- latent supernatural powers, and a lust to feed on the seed of men. Weak as she is after her 'creation,' she won't be able to resist the advances of her comrades, instinctively knowing she needs to feed...

Afterwards? This story could go in all kinds of directions. The new succubus must create a new life for herself, blending in with normal humanity while keeping her unnatural lusts satiated- the longer she goes without giving in, the more it builds up, causing her powers to inflict lust to activate unconsciously, pushing anyone available to mate with her.  Maybe she tries to resume something like her old life, hiding her horns and tail and returning to school, learning to live out her life as a girl... or maybe she embraces her dark desires and walks the streets at night. Her friends, too, still know what she is- will they assist her in creating a new, free life for herself? Or will they use the knowledge in the black book to control her, making her their personal succubus plaything?

Exalted: My favorite game I've never actually gotten to play... I'd love to find someone who'd be willing to GM a one-on-one Exalted game with me, system or no- I'm much more interested in the setting than the rather clunky mechanics anyways (I know of a cool Exalted mod of FATE we could use instead, for people who'd still like some light mechanics.) Most interested in playing a Lunar or Infernal Exalt, in a high-ero-content, social heavy game, where etiquette, seduction, and blackmail mean as much as combat.

More to come as I think of them/feel like writing them down  ;)

Trilogy

Added a new idea (Becoming the Succubus) and removed an old one.