A Song For The Previous Poster

Started by Captain Maltese, May 16, 2016, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Okay, this should be harmless enough. Dedicate a song to the previous poster OR their avatar. Name of song and original/best know artist is minimum. Lyrics are optional, as are youtube clips.

*ducks and covers*

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

Scotch and Soda ~ The Kingston Trio

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

That Old Black Magic ~ Ella Fitzgerald

Captain Maltese

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Did I shave my legs for this - Deanna Carter

Lapine

Kakihara

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Dream a little dream of me - The mamas and the papas

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Lapine

Sweet Cherry Wine ~ Tommy James and The Shondells

Captain Maltese

Soulful shade of blue - Buffy Ste Marie

Lapine

Trouble in River City ~ The Music Man

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake :P

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

The Masochism Tango - Tom Lehrer

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Sophisticated Lady - Duke Ellington

Lapine

Hanky Panky ~ Tommy James and The Shondells

Captain Maltese

Honky Tonk Woman - Rolling Stones

Lilias

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (George Thorogood)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Captain Maltese

Good Morning Sunshine - Jah Cure

FourStellar

Belle33

Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

FourStellar

Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Seger

Belle33

Lilias

A Whiter Shade Of Pale (Sarah Brightman)
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

RampantDesires

Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol

Captain Maltese

Blinded by the light  - Mannfred Mann

Lapine

I Shot the Sheriff ~ Eric Clapton

RampantDesires

Better in a Black Dress - Katie Armiger

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

Lapine

Knockin' On Heaven's Door ~ Bob Dylan

Despairs

Until the day I die - Story of the year
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

Dancing in the Moonlight ~ King Harvest

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lapine

Despairs

Lapine

Ribbon of Darkness ~ Gordon Lightfoot

Despairs

Belle33

Despairs

Crossroads - Boone Thugn N Harmony

Belle33

Hopeless wanderer - Mumford and Sons

Captain Maltese

Sitting on the dock of the bay - Otis Redding

Lapine

Guantanamera   ~  The Sandpipers

Despairs

Momma Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J

Belle33

No church in the wild - Kenya West

Captain Maltese

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Donald, where's your trousers - Brobdingadian Bards

Belle33

No scars to your beautiful - Alessia Cara

Despairs

Don't lean on me  - Amity Affliction

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Captain Maltese

Dance Me To The End Of Love - Leonard Cohen

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Who do you love - George Thorogood

Lilias

Your Funeral, My Trial (Nick Cave)
~Wendell Berry

Captain Maltese

Let the sunshine in; Aquarius - 5th Dimension

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Long legged woman with the short dress on - Elvis Presley

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Peace of my heart - Janis Joplin

Belle33

RampantDesires

If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body - Bellamy Brothers  :D

Belle33

Close your eyes - Meghan Trainor

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Despairs

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Belle33

Two sides to every story - Keyshia Cole

Captain Maltese

Du-du Duju have some cherokee in you - Cpt Morgan

Belle33

RampantDesires

Captain Maltese

Blinded by the light - Mannfred Mann

Lilias

Who Wants To Live Forever (Queen)
~Wendell Berry

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra

Captain Maltese

Masquerade - from the Phantom Of The Opera

Lapine

The Music of the Night ~ Michael Crawford

Captain Maltese

Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - Mungo Jerry

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Born to be wild - George Thorogood

Lilias

Somebody's Watching Me (Rockwell)
~Wendell Berry

Captain Maltese

Eagle Man, Changing Woman - Buffy Ste Marie

RampantDesires

Alone - Heart

(Phantom breaks my heart.. kind of in a good way? :-) )

Captain Maltese

The Phantom will live forever, because he chased what we all want - and lost.

Dancing In The Moonlight - King Harvest

Despairs

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Baby it's cold outside - Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald

Despairs

Kowarete iku Sekai (A breaking World) - Girugamesh

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

Possession - Sarah McLachlan

Listen as the wind blows
from across the great divide,
Voices trapped in yearning,
memories trapped in time,
The night is my companion
and solitude my guide,
Would I spend forever here
and not be satisfied?

And I would be the one
to hold you down,
kiss you so hard,
I'll take your breath away
and after I'd wipe away the tears,
Just close your eyes dear

Through this world I've stumbled
so many times betrayed,
Trying to find an honest word,
to find the truth enslaved,
Oh you speak to me in riddles
and you speak to me in rhyme
My body aches to breathe your breath,
you words keep me alive...

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Despair no more shall wound me - Michael Chance

RampantDesires

I Will Follow You into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

Lapine

I Can See Clearly Now ~ Jimmy Cliff

Lilias

Shadows On Your Side (Duran Duran)
~Wendell Berry

Undine

"Wonderful Tonight" - Eric Clapton
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

RampantDesires

Undine

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

RampantDesires

Byron, you smooth beast .. *shakes head* Beautiful song though :-)

'Cause her hair was green as seaweed
Her skin was blue and pale
Her face it was a work of art,
I loved that girl with all my heart
But I only liked the upper part
I did not like the tail

The Mermaid - Great Big Sea

(I promise to get away from the mermaid theme soon :P)

Undine

Well it is something of a theme, now isn't it? ;)

And so for you Rampant, let's shake it up a little - from Byron to Depeche Mode, "Master and Servant."

CottonKitty

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Georgia on my mind - van Morrison

Lapine

Captain Maltese

CottonKitty

Into the Darkness by the Phantoms

Lilias

Red Blooded Woman (Kylie Minogue)
~Wendell Berry

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Let's Get Ready To Rumble - Jock Jams

RampantDesires

Harder Than Easy - Jack Savoretti

In our story of riddles and poems
Every word that you speak tastes like stone
Like a melody sung by a jester
Some are stolen, some are your own

CaptainErotica

Making Love is Hard On The Knees- Aerosmith

CottonKitty

CaptainErotica

At the hop- Danny and the Juniors

RampantDesires

CaptainErotica

SunshineSparkle

Love, Sex & Magic - Ciara/Justin Timberlake

O&O    A&A    Avatars

CaptainErotica

RampantDesires

Captain Maltese

Dominance And Submission - Blue Oyster Cult

RampantDesires

Captain Maltese

Lapine

That Old Black Magic ~ Ella Fitzgerald

HannibalBarca

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Lapine

The Power of Love ~ Huey Lewis and the News

RampantDesires

Despairs

DreamSailor

Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Mnemosyne

Within You - David Bowie (( Labyrinth ))
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

HannibalBarca

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Miscellany

Hungry Like the Wolf  - Duran Duran

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Captain Maltese

A wonderful world - Hermans Hermits

Miscellany

Crimson & Clover Tommy James & The Shondells

RampantDesires

Brand New Me - Alicia Keys  (Welcome to E Miscellany :-) )

Miscellany

Quote from: RampantDesires on June 10, 2016, 08:51:07 PM
Brand New Me - Alicia Keys  (Welcome to E Miscellany :-) )

The Edge of GloryLady Gaga

Thank you so much, I'm excited to be here.  ;D

Despairs

Dry Your Tears - Tsuyoshi Ujiki

Miscellany

Every Breath You Take - The Police

Captain Maltese

Let's get ready to rumble - Jock Jams

Miscellany

RampantDesires

Someone New - Hozier

Seriously, how hot is Natalie Dormer in that music video?

Miscellany

Imaginations From The Other SideBlind Guardian

Despairs

Miscellany

Despairs

Miscellany

Defying GravityWicked , The Musical

RampantDesires

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

FourStellar

Listen Like Thieves - INXS

Because of the colors

Miscellany

Strangers When We Meet - David Bowie

Despairs

Miscellany

Captain Maltese

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Miscellany

One Headlight - The Wallflowers

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

RampantDesires

Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles

AmberStarfire

Anesa (I think) posted this one a while ago.

Lost Boy - Ruth B

RampantDesires

Despairs

Trigon

Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Miscellany

Despairs

Belle33

I just died in your arms tonight.  Cutting Crew

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Just showing that the catch and release program work.

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Belle33

FourStellar

Is She Really Going Out With Him - Joe Jackson

Belle33

RampantDesires

Angel Eyes - The Jeff Healey Band

AmberStarfire

RampantDesires

Grand Theft Autumn - Fall Out Boy