Looking For Roleplay. (Male needed)

Started by Little Wolfie, November 30, 2009, 03:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Wolfie

Hello, everyone. :D! I'm looking for a few good roleplays. Take a look at my on's and off's. I have a few ideas, I'm wanting to do.

~Forbidden Love~
Our characters, start of as seniors in high school, and fall in love, but do to our families being rival gangs, our love is forbidden. Through our battle to love, we have to try to convince our families to accept our love, or let us leave. But, during our "fight" to make them see our love is true, we find out my character is pregnant, which only adds more danger to our relationship. (I really like this one!)

~Betrayed By Family~ (Harry Potter) -Already doing a mix of this, but willing to do another one-
This is were one of my own character's come in, and she is normally paired up with Draco, but if you want to do a different male, that's fine. My character is the neice of Snape, and is being seeked out by Voldermort, because she holds powers strong enough to help him succed in taking over the world, and her parents are helping him, try to get to her.

~You Must Obey Me~
You are at a motel, and you see they are having an auction, and decide to go see what they have to offer. Once seeing the first "product", you realize this isn't an ordianary auction, it's a slave auction. You watch as they show off the "products" with interest. Then they bring out me, and I spark something inside of you, to where you will pay anything to get me. Once you have bought me, you realize that now I have to what you say, when you say.

Animes I Do:
Naruto
Bleach
Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh
And a few others, just ask.

Others:
Harry Potter
Twilight (I do NOT have them sparkling. That I despise.)

Also, I'm up for taking ideas, so hit me up.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

zemo8801

Hi Adaire i will be willing to take you up on the auction idea or maybe we can discuss something else tell me more about it?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Little Wolfie

Sweet. I'd like that. Tell you more about that roleplay or what? O.o
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

zemo8801

Yes or maybe we can do something along those lines but yes more about that one?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Little Wolfie

Shall we take this to private message? Go ahead and PM, and we'll talk about the auction.