Hero & Villian Rp's

Started by KikuLei, July 04, 2011, 11:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

The Roles I am looking for are. { You may be one of these Male Superheros listed or create your own. }

Batman
Spiderman
Superman
TheFlash
Green Lantern
{ Anymore need to be asked about. }

Hero { Male } x My Female Villian
Villian { Male } x My Female Villian

Now, the second one is rarely done. I was thinking maybe my character is the villian's apprentice somewhat like Harley Quinn. However I am more interested in the Hero x Villian.

My Villians -

In The first Picture:

Name: Sparrow
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 139 lbs
Personality: Flirty, cocky , childish
Powers: Can launch self as a projectile. { Such as an arrow }, has incredible flexibility and can fly for short periods of time. Can also see in the dark , has a high speed but lacks balance when landing from air.

In Second:

Name: Night Phoenix
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 156 lbs
Personality: Sarcastic, flirty , arrogant
Powers: Can see in the dark  { Eyes turn yellow, eyes are normally blue like her sisters. } , can fly for short periods of time , has low defense but high speed and decent attack , can release high pitched bird screaches. { Sometimes while using her night vision, a blue flame is generated from her glowing nails which increases her attack but slows her pace. Seems to use alot of energy. }

Notes:
- They are rarely seen together, one is usually causing a distraction or thieving from another place.
- They refer to themselves as ' The Gotham Sirens ' { Though they are not neccassarily always in Gotham }

NotoriusBEN

This seems interesting, and I'd like to give it a go with you.

The DC Universe is pretty cool, especially if its the more distopian Gotham City. (Metropolis is too Californ-ey for me :P)
Im not much for playing canon superheroes beyond "IM THE FUCKING BATMAN!!"  :-[

I'd like to play either an Electrical or Ice Hero that is -not- Cole Macgrath. Its cool that there is finally an electric hero that isnt lame, but popularity and likability makes everyone want to be charged up like him.

Whats the power level of our characters? Is it more in line with people like Green Arrow and Batman who are exceptional humans or is it like Superman and Green Lantern who are like "Ima firin ma lazerz"?

With the ice hero, low powered would be ice shards and skating on black ice. An ice wall that can block bullets would probably be a strenuous exertion. High powered would be like Iceman from Marvel or Frozone from the Incredibles. He'd probably have a ''loose uniform'' compared to the other heroes of the DC Universe. There'd be a distinct color or two, but he aint wearing his underwear inside out. Heck, he'd probably be a ''renegade'' for looking like one of the many perps.

You can PM me or we can continue talking here.