Nightmare Circus: OOC [EX] Still Looking For People

Started by iroleplayyaoi, July 19, 2010, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

good luck... I'm still hashing out background.
what could be a better monster than taking an overly uptight geek, and giving him a new body to act out those fantasies... could be somthing cool
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

pendarious

glad to hear your doing well and it's fine i mean you did say you were busy so it couldn't be helped *shrugs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Dreamers Sand

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

iroleplayyaoi

Ironwolf85

I post mine tomorrow... oooh.. secondary idea, maybe somthing from japanese mythology...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on July 26, 2010, 11:55:30 PM
I post mine tomorrow... oooh.. secondary idea, maybe somthing from japanese mythology...

Whatever you want. =)

Dreamers Sand

Name: Azalea Fain
Race: One Third Human | One Third Succubus | One Third Gypsy {Pureblood of Lore}
Visitor or circus performer: Performer: Contortionist Dancer
Appearance: [Larger Image]
Sexual preference: Straight
Personality: Azalea is somewhat timid, and yet extremely attention snatching. Something about this woman reeks of seduction and kindness, though she has a bit of a darker more dominating side that only makes special appearances. Azalea is otherwise a somewhat fun, creative, and sultry individual who loves small talk and simple things- and does not favor money nor materials. Other things to explain her might even include compassionate, generous, and alluring.
History (Simplified): Azalea was born of three different bloodlines. Her mother was a gypsy, her father half human half incubus. She was raised away from most civilization because of her instantly known abilities. Abilities that included her astonishing dancing and ability to move in ways no human could. Sheltered from life, when she turned sixteen, she decided to run away. The next two years she spent learning of the darkness of reality, and she grew to be stronger than many took her to be. She also strengthened her fighting ability, as well as her ability to read emotions. Now she has come to the circus after having recently worked as a freelance dancer in a dark nightclub called "Sigyn's Venom".

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Zahira Dreamweaver
Race: Unknown
Visitor or circus performer: Performer: Hypnotist
Appearance: [Larger Image]
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Personality: Zahira is an enigma by many many means. She is entrancing in her ways, and riddling in her answers. She is one who likes to talk and enjoys conversation though she can be quite the brow-raiser. Zahira is somewhat cold, calculating, and manipulative. And be careful, sometimes she enjoys taking people and hypnotizing them into spying for her. And she's not afraid to put out on the table what she wants, and even methods of how she will get it if she prefers to instill such into the thoughts of her to be victims of sexual or mental gameplay.
History (Simplified): Zahira was born in the Victorian Era as a governess to teach young children. It was upon one job to teach a child named Vincent Rodanthe that her life would forever be changed. The son and heir of a major wealth, but as well the bloodline of a long line of telepaths and mental 'demons' as many called them. As he came upon the age of 17, he and Zahira of now 20 engaged in sexual activities, and he used his gifts to explore her mind and implore a world of pleasure and darkness she had never dreamed of. It was one night in bed that she saw back into his mind, and realized that he was a murderer, much like Jack the Ripper of the age. Zahira soon afterward did battle with the mind demon, and strangely enough she won. But before battle was done, he pierced two fingertips with his blade and then shoved those fingers towards her left eye. When the blood fogged over her eye, her iris shifted to a reflective milky white, and the gift of his people slipped through her eye and into her mind...
-
After that day, she began to decline into a state of mental insanity, but after a hundred years, she began to master it. She grew to learn she was not immortal, as she could be hurt and healed in the same time, but that if she believed she would not age, then she would not. Her mind was shaped into a weapon. Upon the current day and age, Zahira has taken up a job as a hypnotist, where she can enjoy a living creeping into people's minds and puppeting the living as if they were animate corpses for her disposal.

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

iroleplayyaoi

Welcome to the roleplay Eternity. =)

Join in anytime. =)

Dark Deception

I didn't see my character on the list anymore as far as Circus Performers.  :-\

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

iroleplayyaoi

I was cheating and saving the old thread post and just updating it. I must have accidently forgot to update Bojangles part once I decided on using the "old" thread post. xD

pendarious

Ironwolf85

Name: Raymond Dalien Quiggly
Race: human to former human
Visitor or circus performer: visitor, future preformer. role yet to be determend
Appearance: orignally a slightly overweight young man with glasses, red tie and suspenders and a poneytail.
after his change....

Sexual preference: orignally straight, but will take any once transformed
Personality: smart, supressed, calm, solom, and incredibily intelligent. once transformed incredibly loose and indulgant in his desires. has a tendency to bully others as he's been bullied.
History: Raymond was always unhappy tending the servers at Grey solutions, he took refuge in his extensive anime collection and the electronic world of the internet. Though unhappy he was a loyal employee, till the day the fired him. Until that day he'd indentified with the japanese legend of Hahici, the eternally loyal dog who wated for his master long after he'd died.
For him being fired ruined his life, and felt like a major betrayal of that loyality.
He spend a few dollars that night to visit the circus to forget his woes. It was the supressed emotions and urges, alongside that feeling of loyality abused, that the circus sezed upon.
At the end of the night he will become a monster based on The Hachici story he identified with so strongly. Though a much darker version. in addition the circus twisted his desire for control over his own life into incredible strengh and power, a power it encourages him to abuse.

Ironwolf85

I saw a lot of monsters in the circus corrupted by lust, and rage, sloth, and greed. I didn't see pride, so I made a character who's downfall was blind loyality and excessive pride in himself

Dark Deception

How big is this RP going to get? We have a ton of performers now. If they plan to post, then based on your "time" in the RP it would have to be within the duration of 30mins. Unless you make the show start at 11pm so when it's over it's Midnight and if the audience is stuck there, then yeah. I also thought that even when they do post, it's like still within 30mins but everyone is in different places where it all happens at the same time. But any who, I'll try and write up a post in the Camp Grounds. I've been waking up late because I haven't been sleeping all that comfortably, and it's yeah, like waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

iroleplayyaoi

Ironwolf, you didn't get my okay to post yet and it appeared that you ignored the entire first post in the Big Top about what happens. He is lead to his seat, not just finds his seat because it's pitch black and he can't see.

Dark, I was actually thinking about closing the roleplay for Act One and opening it when we get to Act Two or Three. I've just been trouble with the time too, but I figured that I want everyone to have a go at things first.

pendarious

this whole deal is getting more and more amusing.

Ironwolf85

Dark Deception

lol I can't stay home long enough to just freakin' post. I want to post this thing! But going out to Vietnamese restaurant. Probably post tomorrow if I get a good sleep -_-.

Dark Deception

Awesome. I got back at a good hour. I don't know if everyone feels this way, but I'm the kind of person if I go out too much and can't just sit home and relax, then I get tired of going out and I tell everyone to leave me alone and shut myself in for a week lol. *goes to work on post* It's just the want to be around a writing device. Laptop, pencil, paper, anything.

pendarious

*just finished reading the campground posts*  bojangles.......*dies laughing* that's just......*wheezes and falls over out of chair*

iroleplayyaoi

I'm letting everyone know that I'm suffering with my depression episode and probably won't post for awhile. I lost my love/will to write, but this happens often and I always come out of it. Everyone can roleplay without me [unless my character is involved] and I'll keep updated with my A/A. I'm sorry everyone and I hope this doesn't ruin the roleplay at all.

pendarious

it's ok everyone suffers these sort of things from time to time

abandoneddolly

iroleplayyaoi

Thanks for being understanding and I'll update my A/A daily, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting.