private (between wailing willow and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 05, 2009, 04:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

Twin sister

Twin brother

It had been almost a year since his sister died and it had not gotten any easier. Ever since the younger sibling died he could not get close to his sister anymore. Since they were twins they were always close up until the death happened. Countless hours of counseling and tears did nothing for him even thought everyone thought it would. He still went of course wanting them to get off his case about it. Right now he was up in his room listening to music and did not want to be bothered. Even so he did not want to be bothered he knew his sister would come up and bug him to eat something. Please don't come up here. He thought to himself as he turned up the music on his stereo.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Wailing Willow

Elle knew her brother was having a hard time, she was feeling the same way wanting to hole herself up in her room and not care about the world, just wanting the hurt to go away... the world didn't work that way and she still had to go to school and work. Living with Eric wasn't too bad. They never had to worry about awkward moments, most of the time they walked around near naked wearing just their underwear most of the time. It was no big deal to walk from the shower to her room naked instead of bringing a towel with her to the bathroom, not like they've never seen each other naked before... to that effect bringing home a guest never happened, at least not while the other was home.. Eric paid his share of the bills, except for late as he went on leave from work when... Their parents were helping pay bills so Eric could move through this and hopefully get over it eventually.

Knowing that Eric wanted to be alone, she knew she would want to be left alone in his shoes... also knowing that he had to eat something sometime Elle brought up a bowl of hamburger helper, not gourmet but it was food and better than getting something from a fast food place. Knocking on the door Elle yelled through the door "Eric, Come on.. you have to eat something... If you wont come down at least eat in there.. please.." It hurt her to know that Eric was hurting, he was a part of her and she felt horrible that he couldn't move on.

Setting the plate down on the ground next to the door, along with a fork and can of soda Elle made her way down the stairs, looking back over her shoulder to see if he had opened his door or not... Letting out a sigh Elle turned her head back around before making her way to the kitchen, to eat alone... again...

darkvamplips

It seemed as though Eric would never get over this. He almost never left his room now and was glad his parents were paying his share of the bills. Everyone kept bugging him to eat or go again to counseling. They would think after almost a year that the counseling would help but it was not helping at all. Just taught him how to hold in the pain instead of letting it out which was a bad thing. When his sister's familiar voice filtered the room he sighed. It smelled so good and she did go through all this trouble to make it and bring it to her. When she was downstairs he opened the door quietly and took what was left for him. When she came back it was half eaten and the soda can crushed of course by his bare hands. At least he ate something.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Wailing Willow

Having returned a few hours later to check up on Eric, half of the food was gone and the can crushed... typical Eric. Elle didn't complain though, he ate something so she left him be for a while. After she had cleaned everything up, taken a shower and got ready for bed Elle plopped down in her bed, turned on the tv and flipped through the channels looking for something to watch worth watching.

Her thoughts kept drifting to Eric though, he seemed so upset most of the time now and Elle felt like it was her fault some how, or at least that's how Eric saw it maybe. The sound of the tv was drowned out by her thoughts... She had moved on quite quickly.. she never thought that Eric would be hit this hard by something like this, if anything she thought she would be in his shoes right now, herself being the one holed up in her room...

darkvamplips

They used to share the same room before the death of their sister. She died in his arms. He could hear when she came back and picked up the dishes. More and more he relied on his senses because he kept himself hidden in the dark place of his bedroom. Now with black blankets covering his windows. A few moments later he came out of his room quietly to go use the washroom. He hardly ever came out to do anything except go to the washroom.

My request thread:

Wailing Willow

Elle's room was not too far from Eric's so when his door opened she snapped up out of her bed and ran over to see him, throwing her arms around Eric giving him a big hug.. letting him know she still loved him and cared about him even if he didn't think so. Pulling him in tightly she didn't let him go for a good minute before pushing him to arms length, "I love you, you know that right? I'm here for you if you need me...Need to talk..." she wanted to tread lightly, careful not to be too pushy, although she certainly could be. Letting him go, figuring he needed to use the washroom so best not keep him from it... urine smell was hard to get out of the carpets...

darkvamplips

When she ran over to him he tensed up when she hugged him. He had no heart to pull away from the hug for some reason but was glad when it was over. "Look talking about it does not help." He said simply, after a moment he went inside the washroom and locked the door behind him. He hoped she knew what he meant about the counseling.

My request thread:

Wailing Willow

Elle stood outside the door, unsure exactly what to do really... Eric was really upset and she didn't know what to do to comfort him.. "Eric.. please, let me help.. there has to be something i can do..." other than leaving him alone of course, which was -not- going to happen, not even for a second. Of course she was standing there in her pajamas, which were not very thick so Elle started to get cold before too long... "Well.. just don't drown in there ok?... She felt really hurt that he didn't want to talk to her about how he was feeling.. normally she couldn't get him to shut up.. now...

darkvamplips

He gripped the sink with his hands wanting her to just go away but no she would not take no for an answer. A few moments later she could hear the sink running and he splashed some cold water over his face hoping to get himself to wake up. When he finished going to the washroom he came back out not wanting to deal with his sister again but he would have to one time or another.

My request thread:

Wailing Willow

Elle got tired of standing around waiting, knowing that he would probably fall asleep in there if he really wanted to.. So she had headed back off to bed. It was rather warm in the summer time so she didn't bother with the covers. She felt torn, normally they were always there for each other.. now it seemed that he wanted nothing to do with her, almost as if he despised her for some reason... almost in tears, wiping away the tears that were forming in the corners of her eyes with her shirt, not wanting Eric to see her crying...

darkvamplips

Now that he had time to think he slowly came into the room and sat down at the corner of her bed. No he did not want to get close but he did sit on the floor but if she pushed he would walk right out. A few tears licked at the side of her eye lashes and he did not want to whip them away.

My request thread:

Wailing Willow

Elle had let out a sniffle, feeling him sitting on the edge of her bed she sat up and just hugged him, trying her best not to cry. "You know I hate it when you're like this... It's hard on me too and you're just making it harder..." even though she had moved past the whole grief part... she was never going to forget what happened.. needing her brother there for her now more than ever, and he just didn't seem to care one way or another, which hurt her a lot...

darkvamplips

Even though he did not want to be hugged he allowed her to hug him. "She died in my arms Elle." He whispered not wanting to talk about it. Elle was not even there when she died and it was harder on him because she went in his arms. Seeing her take her last breath and then her head fall against his chest.

My request thread: