role play for a fantasy.

Started by darjetti, February 16, 2013, 04:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darjetti

I'm looking to start a role play. I'm needing some help getting it started but I feel it would work. Its about a kingdom of magic and myth. A king who lusts for power, a knight who seeks virtue, an dark lord who is seem as a hero. This land of magic called Fallendor. The kingdom came into being long ago with the rule of the first king, known as Leonard Drac. Magic in this land comes from a place called Grace. Grace is a place that only limited few know about, if any more knew magic would be more out of control in those who knew how to use it. But the dark lord will seek to destroy Grace and the magic it brings. This land of where magic and power meets, will you be apart of it...?

Thank you for reading, I hope to hear ideas and more for any interested in this type of role play.

kajirakate

Grace could be protected by the priest(ess)s of the Light, who are sworn to the God(ess) of Magic, using magic and mystical beast to protect the source of magic.

kk

darjetti

Quote from: kajirakate on March 04, 2013, 07:11:42 AM
Grace could be protected by the priest(ess)s of the Light, who are sworn to the God(ess) of Magic, using magic and mystical beast to protect the source of magic.
Sounds like a cool idea. I was thinking a Covent of priest who are viewed as like mages but have more power. the dark lord has his servants, knights of the black code, go forth to destroy grace and magic all together.

mephistolies

I would be interested in playing a dark mystical figure. ;D

TheBadGuy

Sounds like an awesome idea.
I'd be happy to contiribuate