M seeking F for WW2 themed RP. BON/NC/EX

Started by ryanmcallister80, August 17, 2012, 10:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanmcallister80

WW 2 gritty superhero epic...

After watching and loving Captain America: The First Avenger I've been wanting to do something along similar lines, but slightly different in a few ways. Before I continue I should state I'm in need of a man or woman who can play a dominant female character and maybe one or two NPCs also, so if that puts you off I'll understand.

Firstly I'd like to have the story set (to begin with) in England and build a little background for my character there, maybe with the girlfriend of my character being played by my writing partner. Looking for quite a bit of realism here, dealing with the blitz and rationing and war time attitudes to women and relationships etc.

From there the hero is conscripted to the British Army and serves his country in war torn France where he is captured and used by the German's as a guinea pig for some kind of super serum to create an army of super stormtroopers. Obviously they use prisoners as they're not sure the serum will work. While he is captive a sexy but sadistic female SS operative tortures him trying to recover as much information about Allied troop movements etc.

Anyhow, the serum works on him and he manages to escape and vows to track down the woman that tortured him.. That's the basic idea anyway. Anyone interested PM me and we'll talk.