what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psi

Jeans, T-Shirt, Polartech Top (Lightweight) and Workwear Vest, but not for long

Kalen

I'm wearing my work stuff.  First time in a week, damnit.

Bliss

Peach ribbed tank top, blue jeans, brown leather mules.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

White V-neck T-shirt, cut-off jean shorts and black socks.

MusicNeverDies

Red flower-print sundress, and black shorts underneath.

Josietta

black lounge pants and a blue long sleeved tshirt and fuzzzzy pink socks (yes i know i don't match :P )

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheAnimeFanGirl

I'm still in my PJs: a white t-shirt and light blue shorts that say "swim" on the back. Tacky, I know.
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Stattick

The normal - jeans, t shirt, sneakers, glasses... all of it, all black, like my soul.
O/O   A/A

Bliss

A scoopneck shirt with ribbon winding the neckline and sleeves that split and bell broadly from elbow to wrist, ofer a ribboned and embroidered broomstick peasant skirt, with Mia maryjane pumps, 3 inch heel. All black like Stattick's soul - and with that same silver scalloped edging, on my footwear. *smile*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Quote from: Bliss on August 21, 2008, 05:25:46 PM
A scoopneck shirt with ribbon winding the neckline and sleeves that split and bell broadly from elbow to wrist, ofer a ribboned and embroidered broomstick peasant skirt, with Mia maryjane pumps, 3 inch heel. All black like Stattick's soul - and with that same silver scalloped edging, on my footwear. *smile*

WHOA - BLISS in Mia maryjane pumps, 3 inch heels *Gets Weak and falls to my knees on the ground*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fancy Lala

I'm in night cloths yay mew! X3 Mostly in an oversized dark green shirt and white socks, yay mew! X3
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

Caity

Kalen

I'm at work in shorts and a white tshirt, as I'm playing in a softball tournament tonight, and for much of the weekend.

Stattick

My hideous, piss yellow work shirt.

Oh, and pants too. For some reason, they won't let me come to work without pants.  ???
O/O   A/A

Bliss

Quote from: Kalen on August 22, 2008, 05:54:43 AM
I'm at work in shorts and a white tshirt, as I'm playing in a softball tournament tonight, and for much of the weekend.

Heeheehee... I'm wearing jeans and the jersey from my company's softball team two years ago!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss and Kalen... joined at the... um... how explicit IS this board, again?    ::) :P

Maeven

*is jealous of those who can wear jeans to work*

Grey slacks (those ones that I lost forever... Found them!). Black spaghetti string tank top underneath a black v-neck, 3/4 sleeve knit top with pattern of open-work zig zags that run horizontally so the skin shows through-- hence the tank underneath... its a bit racy for work without it.

And my hair is finally long enough to wear up in a twist with a clip, long bangs swept to the left side.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

WyldRanger

Quote from: Maeven on August 22, 2008, 12:22:12 PM
*is jealous of those who can wear jeans to work*

Grey slacks (those ones that I lost forever... Found them!). Black spaghetti string tank top underneath a black v-neck, 3/4 sleeve knit top with pattern of open-work zig zags that run horizontally so the skin shows through-- hence the tank underneath... its a bit racy for work without it.

And my hair is finally long enough to wear up in a twist with a clip, long bangs swept to the left side.

*is jealous of those who can wear anything BUT jeans to work*

Wearing jeans is almost completely mandatory on my job, but I work outside most of the time so it's quite understandable....still I would like to wear other things once in a while  ::)

Hunter

I hate jeans, they make my skin itch.   :-[

As for the moment...nothing.  I've really gotta stop doing that.

Kalen

A sheen of sweat, as I just played a crapload of baseball.  I lost, but hey, I got to play... I'm estatic.

Oh, and also a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

Inkidu

My Jammies! Pajama pants and a T-shirt.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kalen

PAIN.  I'm wearing a grimace from the abused muscles from the weekend.

Oh, and tan jeans, a grey golf shirt, and a grin, from the fun.

Stattick

Hey, I'm not wearing all black for a change. Black sneakers, black jeans, and a dark green wolf t-shirt.
O/O   A/A

Marguerite

I am wearing to go to class flip-flops, dark Old Navy jeans (yes, love Old Navy because they have the best jeans for me), grey old navy shirt, bra and the panties of course. Afterwards, I might shed the jeans for pj bottoms, and a white beater with the flip flops. Though I need to cover up the bite marks on my neck. Haha.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Maeven

Baby-pink wife-beater style tank with silver grommets around the scoop neckline, tiny black shorts with pink stripes on the side. Bare feet with a band-aid over the pinkie toe of the right one. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule