Emma's 1x1/Group [Yuri + Hetero] Roleplay ^..^

Started by NojoomElShat12, October 31, 2010, 02:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NojoomElShat12

☑Introduction:

Hello fellow Elli's.
Yes I am new here but I have been roleplaying for four years so just read my "About me" section below. And it's very different site from where I have been so I want to try everything I have gotten any opporunity but if I don't understand, you might either help me or clarify it please. There are some new words I've never been seen or heard so yes, clarify please! Thank you! <3
Like most of you, I'm here for a good roleplay, woot! And I'm looking for good RP's with good partners who care more about a good plot than any other thing. Because I am quite bored at the moment and got to entertain myself a bit. But if I get busy, I will inform you before you leave me!
I have no problem in Yaoi except I don't seem to be very much interested in it so I prefer only Yuri and/or Hetero. Please respect mine and I'll respect yours. And don't forget to  check out my Ons and Offs thread under my avatar.

☑Yuri > Hetero:

I do mostly both or any from each. I also do my roleplays romantic, mysterious, darkness, horror, action/drama, and fun. I also like it if its handsome and decent roleplay or charm and romantic tho' I may not find it! 
I am in need of hetro, which means I need guys since I am a girl in general. I've had many Yuri type coming to me and now, I am in hetro-style and in need of it emergency 
So just bump here or leave a message for me.

☑Me:

Call me Missy or Emma. I was born as a girl and still am. I haven't roleplayed for three years like most people, but I have been roleplaying for around two to three years. I consider myself semi-literate (1-4 paragraphs). It also depends on the situation. If I don't respond to you back, I will likely be telling you the reason for in any advance. Also, I love to talk and roleplay a lot. If you need my email, just ask but you'll see the rules below for my email. I like it if we can talk in OOC too which makes it go along and not boring, but if not, then that's fine too. I also like it if its handsome and decent roleplay or charm and romantic. 

Also, I am semi-literate which means I am not highly literate. If you see something is wrong with my writing and you do mind it, don't message me and ask me about the plots and then later on, you say "I don't want to roleplay with you because of your grammar". It's rude and gives me that you are taking my ideas.

For group plays, we might need to discus about this in a group since I am new for this to try. Please bare with me if your having trouble or any difficulties with me. 
But I do want to try new things. 

I'd like to hear your plots too.

☑Rules:

1. Follow the Elli's rules
2. Be literate. Which means don't make spelling errors in every reply! I mess up too but not every time. This also means no text chat. Also, don't speak like this "2day as in today or "3azy" as in easy.
3. I don't think I have any limits but if you do, please tell me so I can respect them.
4. I like to use thread or message or email.
5. If you need my email, I will give it to you but I will not tolerate over webcam or I will easily block you. I will not exchange dirty pictures of myself either. One picture is fine of anime or something else.
6. I like long roleplays at times.
7. I don't mind if we use pictures as a reference. I prefer anime or random picture.
8. I like my character to feel seduced, harsh, and get teased!
9. No Webcam
10. No playing actual characters from anime/movie/tv shows like fandoms
11. Have fun!

☑Groups:

~High School
~In College/ University
~In a small town or farm land
~Lost in the wilderness
~Boarding school
~Family
~Family and friends
~Love triangle of sorts

☑Pairings:

Note: If its underlined, then I would prefer to be that character. If both are not underlined then I don't mind either. It also depends on the plot too. Your suggestions are loved! Also, this is not like high school drama.

More will come soon ^___^

♥ =Ehhh I guess :/
♥♥ =You would need to give me a good plot and convincing please.
♥♥♥ =Okay! :3
♥♥♥♥ =I LOVE YOU! XD Craving

-Vampire falls in love with a human ♥♥♥♥
-School RP (( Group? )) Discuss plz ♥♥♥
-StudentxStudent ♥♥♥
-TeacherxStudent ♥♥♥♥
-Host/Hostess♥♥♥♥
-Hostess/Hostess ♥♥♥♥
-Waiters/Waitresses ♥♥♥♥
Waitress/Waitress♥♥♥♥
-school nurse/student ♥♥♥♥
-principle/teacher ♥♥♥♥
-principle/student ♥♥♥♥
-Hostess/Hostess ♥♥♥♥
-Servers/Patient ♥♥♥♥
-PopularxLoner/Outcast ♥♥♥♥
-VampirexHuman ♥♥♥♥
-TwinxTwin ♥♥♥♥
-SiblingxSibling ♥♥♥
-Best friendxBest friend ♥♥♥
-MasterxSlave ♥♥
-Goody GoodyxRebel ♥♥♥
-BabysitterxYoung teen♥♥♥♥
-MotherxDaughter ♥♥♥♥
-MotherxDaughter's friend ♥♥♥♥
-Step sisterxStep sister ♥♥♥♥
-Step sisterxStep brother ♥♥♥
-NursexPatient ♥♥♥♥
-PrincessxPrincess ♥♥♥
-PrincexPrincess (coz I'll be a girl ofcourse) ♥♥♥♥
-House girlxMaid ♥♥♥♥
-Bully studentxNormal student ♥♥

NojoomElShat12

kitakaze

I'm sending you a PM, but have a free bump on me :)
My O/O's and A/A's
I have taken the Oath of Drake

So silent, no violence,
but inside my head so loud and clear you're screaming...
You're screaming
Covered up with a smile I've learned to fear

Odin

A suggestion if I may;

Set up your O/Os by clicking the 'Ons & Offs' link at the top of the page. A lot of people wont even message you without it.

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: Odin on November 01, 2010, 05:41:29 AM
A suggestion if I may;

Set up your O/Os by clicking the 'Ons & Offs' link at the top of the page. A lot of people wont even message you without it.

Oh really? How come?
Um what is it for? Sorry, I just got approved so yeah...

Odin

It tells everyone what you will and wont do in a roleplay. It saves them from mailing you, finding out that you aren't interested in what they are, and having to say sorry for wasting your time.

Some people simply wont even mail you if you don't have certain ones in your roleplay. By setting up your O/Os, you're making yourself more compatible with the people of E.

Hope its been helpful.

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: Odin on November 01, 2010, 07:23:24 PM
It tells everyone what you will and wont do in a roleplay. It saves them from mailing you, finding out that you aren't interested in what they are, and having to say sorry for wasting your time.

Some people simply wont even mail you if you don't have certain ones in your roleplay. By setting up your O/Os, you're making yourself more compatible with the people of E.

Hope its been helpful.

Aha I see, I didn't know about that.
Well, I have did it so I am just waiting. Hope I did the right one!

*Still looking people!!*

NojoomElShat12

I am still waiting  :-(

Please message me or reply back