Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults [EX] Interest Check

Started by Dashenka, November 28, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults
*As seen on DoctorPhil.com and Health Magazine

Is your child out of control or addicted? Do you fear for it's life on a daily basis? Are you afraid of your own kid? The Hatley Center for Young Adults might be the answer to your problems.

During their stay and while using proven methods, we will rehabilitate your child back to a model citizen and get it to detox from whatever addiction they might have. They won't have access to internet or telephones while they are administered at the HRC. The facility is equipped with a kitchen, a medical room in case your beloved child might need it, seperate rooms and showers. Daily schedules might include psychology sessions, work out sessions, social interaction, housekeeping duties and study time.

Please go to www.TheHRC.org for more information and the application form.

Don't let your child ruin your life, the HRC is there to help you!.

That is what the leaflet says. What it should say is:

Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults
*As seen on absolutely fucking nowhere.

Do you want to teach your out of control teenager a lesson he or she will never forget? Do you loathe them with a passion and are you sick and tired of their bullshit? The Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults is the answer for all your problems and will make your child's stay a living hell.

During their stay and while using completely unscientific methods, we will break your child down to tears and reduce it to nothing before building it up again from scratch. They won't have access to internet or telephones while they are administered at the HRC, so they can't call you and beg for you to come and get them. The facility is equipped with a kitchen, (whether or not your children will ever see it remains to be seen), a medical room in which we can treat burns, dehydration, exhaustion and other injuries your child might have and dark damp cells without access to water. Daily schedules might include physical torture, gruelling military drill sessions, rapes and sexual torture.

Please go to www.TheHRC.org for more information and the application form.

Now is the time to teach that spoiled brat of a kid a lesson of a lifetime!.

The setting is pretty obvious I suppose. You will play a young adult with some issues and wealthy parents who gets administered to the HRC, thinking it will be a nice stay at a posh resort. After all, that's what your parents have shown you.

The reality is that you will be kept in a cell and bad things will happen to you. What those bad things are will vary per character obviously. They might be extreme, or less extreme depending on player wishes. Most of it will be non-consensual stuff. Depending on interest and number of players, I might consider characters that return to the HRC on their own free will, thus knowing what will happen to them.

I will be playing the entire staff how and when I need them. Same sex interactions might occur.

Female characters have my preference but with the right number of players I'll consider males as well but I will be picky with those.

The game will be relatively smut heavy but I would like to have some character building going on as well. Your characters are all troubled in one way or another so them being at the HRC will change them, either good or bad.

For now, this is just an interest check to see how many (if any) people are interested. If you are, please use the character sheet code below to post your character.

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]Picture link here[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] Your user name
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name
[b]Age:[/b] Age

[b]Background:[/b] What happened to your character and why is she/he administered at the HRC

[b]Additional info:[/b] Anything else you want to mention regarding your character.

[b]Hard Limits and Yes Pleases:[/b] A brief list or description of things you really do not want to happen to your character and what you would love to see happen to your character.

Questions or your interested can be placed below :)

OOC Thread

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

avarus

Quite interested indeed!

Where exactly would this rehabilitation centre be?

Dashenka

persephone325

Interested in the premise, but not 100% sure I can commit just yet. ^^ Will be keeping an eye on it, though! <3
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Dashenka

Zenkai

PassionateDesire

Yukina

Dashenka

Sorry for the delay guys and girls. Still up for this. If you are too, please copy the following code and submit your character in this topic. If we still have enough, I will make an OOC thread and we'll take it from there.

Please follow the given code for the character sheet and use a real picture. No hentai, anime or stuff like that.

All characters have to live in America and I'd like to see as many different personalities as possible :)

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]Picture link here[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] Your user name
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name
[b]Age:[/b] Age

[b]Background:[/b] What happened to your character and why is she/he administered at the HRC

[b]Additional info:[/b] Anything else you want to mention regarding your character.

[b]Hard Limits and Yes Pleases:[/b] A brief list or description of things you really do not want to happen to your character and what you would love to see happen to your character.

avarus

Let's get this started then ^^

Player Name: Avarus
Character Name: Lisbeth Bilthoven

Background: An uncontrollable brat, Lisbeth’s problematic behaviour started in her late teens. Born and bred in New York, as a wealthy heir to a shipping mogul, there was of course no limit to either money or frivolous things to spend them on. She fancies herself a celebrity despite lacking any talent to back up her status or provide for herself. However, through liberal spending of her father’s cash and every so often evoking some kind of scandal she has managed to continue to capture the public’s eye.

It started ‘small’, by crashing her McLaren on fifth avenue, claiming she did it intentionally because she had wanted her dad to buy her a Ferrari instead. After that it had been a string of extremely bad behaviour, ranging from sextapes to parties going out of control and camera footage of misconduct in fancy restaurants blasting over the internet. Strangely enough every time her popularity seemed to wane a new scandal poked up, showing that her behaviour was deliberate.

The latest consisted of Lisbeth starting a fight with another Instagram model on a party. Camera footage showed the two swinging drunkenly at one another before being pulled apart by the crowd. The next morning however, the other girl was found on the balcony, handcuffed naked to the hand railing, suffering hypothermia. The resulting media fallout was severe, as was the legal process that followed. The bail was only a fraction of what they ended up spending on lawyers before managing to divert the entire process through a multi-million dollar settlement.

It was the breaking point however, something had to be done to get the heiress back into line before she would destroy either herself or even worse: destroy the family business.

Additional info: Despite her parent’s express distaste for tattoos she had started to ink her body up at the age of sixteen, probably just to spite them. Add in a severely overpriced personal trainer and the stage was set for an Instagram career, also much to her parents distaste. Her raging against her parents business empire on the social medium whenever they had a falling out did not help either and once even sent the stock value plunging. She highly values her presence and status on social media as a “role model” and “influencer”, it being the core of her "brand". Though she is not exactly selling anything.

She is known to get a violent streak if things don't go her way and notably almost more than half of the media controversy surrounding her consists of her starting fights with people. She isn't the toughest however and is used to picking targets that are easily overcome (either due to not being as strong as her or being intoxicated). Also prefers kicking them when they're already down.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases:
Yes’s: Bondage -light and heavy- , gags, spanking and whipping, Torture (Being punched, whipped, branding, interesting pieces of 'furniture', etc, you get the gist), body modification, nipple clamps, rough sex/unconsential sex.
hard limits: Toilet play

more images

Yukina

(Face Claim: Shibuya Kaho)
Player Name: Yugihogun
Character Name: Hanako Shimura

Background: Hanako is your typical shy wallflower. However, while most people form such issues from a poor social life, the poor girl became this way after that and how her parents constantly were more focused with work. It also didn't help that her father felt immaturely threatened by her prodigy-like nature (despite how much they encouraged the schooling practices of their home country in the first place even after moving to New York when she was 5). The meek geek was constantly advancing in ways far more advanced than the old man had ever been at his age. Hence, finding about her attraction to girls in the last year or so was just the final weak excuse to send her off to the camp and out of his egotistical hair.

Additional info: The meek geek has a common stutter as a result of the home she lived in. However, despite her meekness, the schooling she experienced has left her quite astute and quick to catch onto things. Not to mention how her brain is basically a human calculator in itself. Still, she is completely lacking on the knowledge of how to play any sports though aside from some rather basic ideas, most of her free time spent focusing on books and anime. Also, despite how business-oriented her knowledge is, she's mostly been focusing on computers and web design.

Yes Pleases: Bondage (light and heavy), Non-Con, Gags, Toys, Posture Collars, Body Mods, Breast Play, Humiliating Attire, Toilet Play
Hard Limits: Anal (though plugs and enemas are fine), Gore, Mutilation, Snuff

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I’m interested! How can I resist, an amazing group game, by my Dashenka! :-)

Muddy Waters

Player Name: Muddy Waters
Character Name: Emilia "Emi" Fullerton

Background:   Antisocial personality and schizotypal personality disorder where the typical words that seemed to describe Emi from early tween years to present.   Diagnosed at 12 due to unexplained bouts of rage and hostility toward any person who she perceived slights or insults from.     Those two diagnoses followed her through puberty to the beginnings of adulthood.   
Emi attended private charter schools all across the US and as a last-ditch effort she was placed in a West Point Miltary Academy.  However after a violent episode that left two fellow teenagers with extensive damage to their person and two officers heavily bruised she was expelled and dumped back on to her parent's doorstep.   

Emi's parents where both political savants and her father had currently secured a seat in Congress as a conservative Republican.   A lifetime of being raised by Nannies left no love between the parents and child and as a last straw Congressman Brent Fullerton saw no other option but to send her away.   This was, of course, to head off the damage Emi's mental instability was bringing to his dream job.   

Additional info: If Emi perceives she's in danger or being threatened, the instinct to fight flares to life.   She's known for being brutal and vicious without a hint of remorse.   Categorized as having Schizotypal personality disorder she was misdiagnosed for years and kept in control as a child by a wide range of prescribed pills.   Does not trust anyone and constantly doubts the loyalty of others around her.   Lacks appropriate emotional responses.

Hard limits:  Bathroom stuff, force-feeding non-food items, Gore, Mutilation, bimbofication
Yes please!: Non-Con, gags, bondage ( all flavors), mild torture (punching, slapping, whipping, minimal damage), sexual torture ( due to lack of desire for any sexual touching).
[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

Dominique

This sounds lovely, you have the best NC ideas ^^ Will work up a character if you'll have me!

TeamVelma

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

swiggy3000

Player Name: Swiggy3000
Character Name: Daphne Kowalski

Background: Daphne's 21st Birthday had been the last straw. She was always a vain girl and her parents amount of wealth had only worsened it. She was pretty from a very young age and people wanted to do everything for her. However, she knew this too and used it to her advantage. At first it was just getting things for free or having other people do her work for her. She grew lazy and more spoiled. Her anger grew whenever she got something she didn't want and if she didn't get it, she found taking it and apologizing later would work just as well. She could use her feminine whiles on anyone. That was until her luck ran out.

She had really wanted to rent a yacht for her 21st birthday but he owner hadn't been willing to rent it out to her. So she did the only thing she could think of, she 'borrowed' it for the night. Her parents are furious and even though she is over 18 they threatened to cut her off unless she agreed. The owner of the yacht felt this plus a payoff was acceptable.

Additional info: Daphne is vain and cares only for herself and her looks. She spends hours everyday getting ready. She thinks everything else is a waste of time and hopes to marry a rich man based on her looks. She already has contact with plastic surgeons for the day she finally needs surgery though she's doing everything she can to fight father time naturally.

Hard Limits: Bathroom stuff
Yes Please: Body mods, losing beauty, losing figure, torture, gags, bondage, anything humiliating, branding

Revna

This will have to wait until the 6th, but this sounds super interesting!

Dashenka

No rush... Still accepting and welcome to all... Characters look nice so far.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Player Name: The Lovely Tsaritsa
Character Name: Alice Bennington

Background: Alice is the daughter of Chadwick Bennington, a US Congressman from a very conservative state in Midwest. The Bennington family also is very wealthy, they own firm for banking and investments. Alice is a very intelligent girl, she goes to elite private school, in Washington DC. She is stuck up and arrogant, she doesn't have many real friends. And, even though she's smart, she doesn't have many common sense.

In her senior year of school, Alice started for using cocaine, and ecstasy. She developed bad habits, for both. But, she learned quick, that she could make money dealing drugs to her classmates. Many sons and daughters, of DC elite politicians, suddenly they were buying drugs from Alice. School parties started for being very wild, all with students drunk and high. They get very out of control, too, and police get called to one last crazy party, where a student over doses!

The politicians, especially Alice's father, they cover up scandal. But Alice's father, he's furious, with her. He sends her, to Hatley Center for rehab, and for getting Alice behaved again. And, for getting her away from snooping reporters, in Washington!

Additional info: Alice is very short sighted. She doesn't think much, before speaking, she’s very impulsive. She is used for saying, and doing whatever she wants. She isn't used for getting in trouble, Daddy always rescues her in past. And, she's almost never punished, before, she's super spoiled. She hates for being made fun of, and humiliated. She isn’t loud, or obnoxious though, she isn’t brat. But, she is used for getting her way.

Alice also doesn't have much experience, with sex. She's not the virgin, but she only has two boyfriends, before. And, she doesn't do very much, with them. She doesn’t even like sex very much, she thinks mostly it’s sweaty, and very disgusting. Her reputation, as school prude, it's mostly true.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes Pleases: Bondage, humiliation, forced exhibitions, sex toys, name calling, anal sex, gang bangs, analingus, choking, spitting, face slapping, golden showers. Hard Limits: Blood play, mutilation, scats, gore, snuff.

Zenkai

gosh, I hope I haven't strayed too far with this  ;D

Player Name: zenkai
Character Name: Alexandra Koch

Background: Born into an amazingly wealthy family, pampered from young age, given everything... such dream environments breed only perversion and depravity, right? Hard times breed hard people, easy times breed soft people, as someone said. More than aware of this principle, a billionaire couple wanted to do the "right thing". Their daughter was bestowed a childhood that was sprinkled with more than a fair share of difficulties. They watched her claw and gnaw her way out of all the little cruelties they put in her way, from kindergarten on. Darwin would have been proud. They managed to build Alex into a resilient, driven, psychopatically calm person - just like the dream offspring the two wanted.
Of course, the road to Hell is paved by good intentions. Things unraveled shortly after her fifteenth birthday. On one side, she more than suspected that her parents were behind all the pranks and outright cruelties in her way. On the other, there were medical problems. While she entered puberty and became a fit, trim, attractive young woman, she never got her period. It turned out her parents' gifts include a rare genetic condition - she is genetically a male, yet her body developed into a female, except with no uterus or ovaries.
Deeply convinced that she was both unlike everyone else, and that everyone was out to get her, she became increasingly paranoid and callous. The feeling of being controlled and manipulated closed in on her like bars of a shrinking cage. She needed some way to blow off steam... What's one murder more in the US? Or ten? A cabbie shot through the back? A junkie with his pants down and stabbed with a kitchen knife? A schoolgirl strangled with the cord of her cellphone charger?
Alexandra's mood improved. The aura around her became shark-like. Outperforming her parents' expectations became a regular occurrence. Her personal life was doing fine as well, thankyouverymuch.
She managed to hide her activities from her parents for two full years, which in itself is an extreme accomplishment. They applauded her for her ingenuity, then reminded her that she is entirely dependent on their goodwill.
So she was good for a year. But she just couldn't do without it.
Her last victim was a girl from her class. A midnight swim in a rooftop pool. Hair caught in the grating at the bottom. Alex trying her best to help her friend up, but failing. Tragic, really. Life slowly ebbing away from that girl's blue eyes; the fits her body went through as she finally inhaled water. All captured on surveillance cameras.
It was a droplet too much in the cup of her parents' patience.
The present for her nineteenth birthday was a lengthy stay in the Hatley Center.

Yes please: Bondage (+handcuffed behind back), Non-con&rough sex, Torture (+beatings), Bodymod (+piercings), Breath play (+choke collars), Gags (+ring gags), Helplessness&Humiliation, Attention to nipples (+clamps, hot/cold), Orgasm denial or forced orgasms, Cages&other fun sleeping arrangements.
Hard Limits: Scat

TeamVelma

Given the nature HRC it wasn't surprising that a couple of minor 'celebrities' were sent along

Player Name: TeamVelma
Character Name: Daphne Blake

Background: Heiress to the Blake fortune her family had earmarked her for a possible seat on the board with marketing or PR as the most likely positions.  Daphne had other ideas, and while the 'mystery club ‘ she had with her friends in elementary school was cute and a tax-deductible exercise in philanthropy when they started High-School it rapidly turned into a money pit as the Blake lawyers and PR teams brought off and hid a never-ending stream of trespass, unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment and other criminal and civil charges related to her 'mystery solving’ activities.   Then there was her constant state of being kidnapped by one group or another.  It was only a matter of time before one group realised exactly who she was and how much she was worth.  Doctors hired by the family diagnosed some kind of compulsive-obsessive disorder around being rescued.  Of her friends one was now clearly a drug addict, another was nice, he was noble and honest and clearly hopeless.  Not the kind of man they wanted their daughter having any kind of romantic feelings for.  The only positive influence was the other woman.  Thanks to her Daphne had kept up with her studies well enough to graduate High-School with good grades and then they hopef onto an Ivy League university.  But rather than look for an appropriate husband at university she still insisted on solving mysteries.  Finally they had had enough, she was threatened with disinheritance if she didn't complete the HRC course.  Daphne screamed and raged, threatening to walk away, but the Blake's had a plan,her best friend was going as well.

Additional info: Daphne loves the high life, she loves money but as she grew up, as she interacted with others she realised that what she liked more than money was helping others.  Daphne had developed a strong sense of natural justice, and when she saw people being robbed and cheated out of what was theirs her blood boiled.  She regarded being kidnapped as an occupational hazard.  While she may dress in figure hugging clothing Daphne has always kept herself for 'the one' and has terminated many a date because men came on to far too fast.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes Please: Humiliation, degradation, forced prostitution, sluttification, pet play, bondage, gags, non-con, forced lesbianism, bukkake. 
No Thank You: Gore, Mutilation, Death, Permanent Injury

Player Name: TeamVelma
Character Name: Velma Dinkley

Background: Ever since kindergarten Velma was recognised as a genius.  She came first in every test and top of her class in most things.  She sailed through High-School, leaving a year early and gave the valedictory address at the graduation ceremony.  A career in law or medicine was obvious, or perhaps at a silicon valley start-up.  But no, she insisted on travelling around in a barely legal panel Van with a drug addict, a well meaning airhead and the only adult amongst them, Daphne Blake.

And while their daughter had only been kidnapped a few couple of times, they were much  more serious  having almost ended her life on two occasions.  The final straw was her all-but rejection of a full scholarship with the option to study what she wanted from an Ivy League university.  The Blake family paid for Velma to attend HRC as it meant Daphne would go. 

Additional info: Velma above all wants to be left alone to 'figure stuff out'.  Like Daphne she had a strong sense of social justice and while their methods may have been diametrically opposed they both worked to the same end.  Unlike Daphne she hated being kidnapped and tied up, no matter the cause.  But she is loyal to Daphne and agreed to come to help her friend. 

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes Please: Bondage, moderate to extreme (stress, predicament, endurance, abandonment you name it).  Gags, humiliation, humiliating clothing, breath control, wetting, golden showers, watersports, torture, non-con, public nudity, forced lesbianism, controlled via shock collar.
No thank you. Gore, Mutilation, Death, Permanent Injury

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

PassionateDesire

Player Name: PassionateDesire
Character Name: Naomi Barnes

Background: Naomi was born and raised in a normal middle-class family. In many ways, she had always been a normal girl who didn't stand out much in one way or the other. She did okay in school but her shy personality made it hard for her to stand out. She was okay at volleyball but her petite and short build made it hard for her to excel. She had friends and hobbies and a caring family. Nobody would have expected that it was Naomi who had stolen the Ferrari 488 and crashed it through a shop window. And nobody would have foreseen that she after this would pour petrol over the car to hide the evidence burning down the designer handbag shop at the same time. Least at all Naomi would have seen this coming and the reason for this was that Naom hadn't done anything. The same night she had been out for a walk and had passed by the shop when the police were busy looking for evidence. It had seemed very unfair to Naomi that she was taken in for interrogation. Naomi had only been one of two suspects in the case. The other suspected was a 21-year-old girl named Clara who was found hiding in a park nearby with burn marks and petrol on her clothes and with several bruises on her arms and head. Clara was however from an extremely rich family and after her father, Mr. Johnson, had pulled some strings and talked with some influential people and expensive lawyers the case suddenly started to drag out. Nobody was actually committed in the case but Naomi was given a stern talk by the local police chief of the small community. Suddenly everyone in the town knew that it was Naomi who had done and had it not been for Mr. Johnsson who had paid for all the damage, Naomi would have gone to jail. Naomi was still confused as to how it had ended up like this but she was not the type to rock the boat and didn't complain. She also didn't complain when Clara's father offered Naomi's parents to pay for a little getaway to some kind of center for troubled young adults for Naomi. She had really wanted to do other stuff but now that everyone seemed angry at Naomi it was decided that it was best to take Mr. Johnson's generous offer.

Additional info: Naomi has been put in the Hartley Rehabilitation Center as part of a deal with the rich Mr. Johnson who only wants Naomi out of the way to protect his own daughter in case Naomi would start to complain and speak out against Clara. Naomi is still very confused after the whole incident. She believes in authorities and it's difficult for her to understand why everyone is suddenly upset and suspects her for stealing and arson. Naomi is a very normal girl and is easily impressed with wealth and she might not relate to the other spoiled people at the center. She's not an extreme person but rather the opposite. Naomi tries to speak the voice of reason and pragmatic solutions. As a somewhat shy and introvert person, Naomi is easy to intimidate and push over. She will try to help people in need and look after them. Naomi has had several boyfriends and sees herself as strongly heterosexual and is disgusted by the thought of herself being with another woman. She doesn't have any sexual preferences besides normal vanilla stuff.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes please: Humiliation, belittlement, body mod/bimbofication, gags, huge toys, pet play, forced lesbianism/denied hetero life/forced to be lesbian girlfriend, permanent virginal chastity/cuckquean, gaslighting, branding, sold to an owner (permanent), forced exhibitions, name calling, anal sex, bathroom play, forced degrading lifestyle/fixed rules that have to be followed, ass licking, bimboish uniforms, choking/gagging on huge toys, forced serving lesbians/groups. Hard limits: Extreme pain (painful anal is all fine), gore, snuff, pregnancy/breeding, disgusting stuff like eating trash or being covered in dirt, mutilation.

Dashenka

You guys!

One crashed a McLaren (A car I proudly own) and the other crashed a Fezza 488 (a car I really really like...)... Prepare for punishment! :P

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Do I get more punishments, if my Alice crashes her Ferrari F12?  O:)