Interest check: playtesting my custom forum game system...

Started by Autocad, February 20, 2015, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

So this is an idea for a forum RP system I had in mind for a while now... inspired by games like Parasite in City and Hounds of the Blade (links NSFW), with hordes of onrushing enemies and not enough time to take them down before they get to you.

Link to the system thread here.

I'm looking for 3-4 brave souls to playtest the system through a sample adventure to see how (or if) it works out and to iron out the kinks.

Sample Adventure Plot Background:

XX years ago, a nano-weapon was leaked from a top secret military lab. It was a nano-machine, "nanite", that took over a host creature's neural systems, reproduced itself in the host's body, and then sought out other creatures to infect. The mode of transmission was through sexual contact, and the nanites hijacked their host to turn them into sex-crazed zombies. The public was caught uninformed and unprepared, whole nations reduced to hordes of mindless sex zombies.

Now, the infection was contained but at great cost, the survivors of humanity huddled behind protective walls in small pockets of infection-free land, desperately trying to find a way to stop the nanites. One possible lead was an abandoned research facility where critical data was stored before the site was overrun by nanite-infected sex-crazed monsters. An elite team of soldiers was assembled to air-drop into the zone, retrieve the data, and then signal for extraction...

Possible kinks: sex (oral, vaginal, anal) with humanoids, beasts, monsters, tentacles, etc. Rated Extreme to be safe.

Looking for 3-4 female / futa / trap clueless victims elite soldiers to save the future of humanity!