News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Boys Will Be Boys (M/M)

Started by Lyron, October 04, 2014, 02:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

Ashton is ranked as one of the top all boys' boarding schools in the United States. It takes pride in its ability to cultivate young boys into men who will go on to achieve great things, perhaps in part because the school aims to accept only the best--in anything, whether it be athletics, academics, or the arts. With a small student body of only a couple hundred, the competition to get in is fierce. In fact, some might say that the school in general possesses a competitive spirit, but what could one expect from a place full of boys?

Yes, it's a good school, and, looking at the brochures and website, most might even say it's perfect. But it's high school. Friends betray friends, bullies rule, guys duke it out to carve themselves a niche in the power structure, and don't forget about those insanely rich kids who scoff at the scholarship mutts. And some of these students? They're...a little "different." They're gay. Or bi. Or whatever else fits under the rainbow. Girls can't serve as a distraction here, but for these guys, well, that doesn't matter so much. They have to survive the typical high school BS while coming to terms with who they are. And for a certain group in particular, it's their senior year. They better make the most of it while they can.

Hi, and welcome! As the plot overview above might suggest, this is a freeform RP taking place in an all-boys' boarding school. I've run this roleplay on another site with pretty good results, and I wanted to see if the roleplay could receive similar success here on E. Here's the setup at a glance:

Sexuality: This is a M// RP. The sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation of the player doesn't matter. The RP will be placed in light.
Smut Level: The focus will be on plot and character development. Smut can happen, but it shouldn't completely compromise the story, and to be sure, don't expect an orgy to break out in the middle of a World War II lesson, yeah? XD
Post Length: At least two paragraphs.
Post Frequency: When it's your turn to post, try to get a response out in a week. It's perfectly understandable if real life gets in the way, but keep us updated, and try to remove your character from any interactions if you will be gone for a while (in this case, one paragraph is fine). Being gone for more than three weeks, without word, may result in removal.
Writing Style: Third person.
Characters: Humans, aged 18 or 19, so seniors only. Up to 3 PCs per player. Staff likely won't be playable. Those roles never seem to go well, and we will play classes primarily when people need them for plot advancement. However, if enough people show interest in allowing staff, I can consider it more.

Character sheet:
[float=right][img padding=7]real pictures, please[/img][/float]
[size=18pt]Full Name[/size][/center]

[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Number of Years at Ashton:[/b]
[b]Room Number:[/b] Hall and room number - You can pick one or I can randomize it for you

[b]Appearance Details:[/b] If anything isn't obvious by, or differs from, the photo, mention it here. Otherwise, you can delete this line of code.

[b]Personality:[/b] At least a paragraph

[b]Bio:[/b] Either paragraph form or a list. No minimum, per se, but do put some thought into it. I won't accept a character with an overly vague bio.

[b]Likes:[/b] At least 4
[b]Dislikes:[/b] At least 4

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b] Alternatively, if you don't want to enter character-specific O/Os, you can combine these two and link to your O/Os.

[b]Additional Details:[/b] Anything else you want to share. Delete this line if you don't want to add anything.

[b]Played By:[/b] Username

Post header:
[float=left][img height=150 padding=5][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Content:[/b]
[b]Wearing:[/b] [optional]
[hr]

Setting

Ashton Boarding School is located in Pennsylvania. The closest town is ten minutes away and is one that some of the guys will go to for fun or work when class isn't in session. It's also roughly half an hour from Philadelphia. The school doesn't tolerate bullying of any kind, but that doesn't mean it won't happen when a teacher isn't looking. There's a GSA. The school requires all students to be in their dorms by 10:30pm.

Ashton has six buildings:

• The main building where most of the classes are held, including the library and gym. The library is open until 8pm on the weekdays. Attached to the gym is a pool room and a fitness center that are reserved for classes and sports teams.
  • The auditorium, for concerts, plays, and assemblies, but once a quarter, they also showcase student artwork in the lobby. The music rooms are also located here.
  • The Student Union, which houses student living needs. There's the cafeteria, open during the three meals of the day, and the infirmary, which is open from 8am to 8pm every weekday. There's a fitness center for personal use, which is open from the start of dinner to 10pm. There's also an entertainment center with billiards, foosball tables, darts, and a few arcade games. It's open from the start of dinner to 10pm.
  • The three dorm buildings. The lobby of each one has mailboxes and a lounge area.

Dorms

Student dorms come with a cable outlet, two single beds, two dressers, two closets, and two desks. There are three dorm buildings: Wescott Hall, Ballard Hall, and Mitchell Hall. Each building has two wings with 3 floors, each floor having ten rooms and a communal bathroom with showers divided by stalls.

A small rivalry exists between the three buildings, in part because of competitions that are occasionally held, like which hall can get the most canned goods for a food drive, or which hall can be the most decorative for the holidays (though this one isn't that popular). There's even a Saturday in the spring called the Ashton Olympics, where participants try to win against the other halls in various events--very cheesy, but a lot of the guys have fun with it. The rivalry between the halls doesn't affect cliques, but there's an unspoken rule that students should stay in the hall they lived in when they first came here, or else be deemed a traitor.

The Rooms
Any rooms listed below that don't already have two characters are open, and to be sure, the only open rooms are in the A wings, since the table might not exactly be clear. More rooms will be added once these ones are filled.

You can pick a room or I can randomize one for you.

Wescott Hall

Wing AWing B
101: Sterling &
106: Logan &

Ballard Hall

Wing AWing B
204: Sean & Draven
210:

Mitchell Hall

Wing AWing B
103: Leslie &
108: Jason & Garrett

Schedule

Breakfast:6:00am - 8:00am
Period 1:8:10am - 9:00am
Period 2:9:05am - 9:55am
Period 3:10:00am - 10:50am
Period 4:10:55am - 11:45am
Lunch:11:50am - 12:50pm
Period 5:1:00pm - 1:50pm
Period 6:1:55pm - 2:45pm
Period 7:2:50pm - 3:40pm
Dinner:6:00am - 8:00am

Senior Class Schedule

• English or AP English
  • US Government or Economics
  • Elective
  • Algebra II, Precalculus, Calculus, AP Calculus, AP Statistics
  • Anatomy, Physics, or some AP science
  • Elective
  • Elective

Electives can be anything that would be believable for a boys boarding school.

Once we have a few characters, I'll put a master schedule up showing who is in what class. We might not play classes that often, but it's still a good idea to pick classes that already have other people in them.

Upcoming Events

• Friday, Oct. 31 - Some students have planned a Halloween party. It starts at 8 in the entertainment center.
  • Friday, Nov. 7 - The GSA is having an auction to raise funds for [something]. What's being auctioned off? Fellow students--volunteers. For two hours, buyers can have the auctionees do their bidding--clean their room, make them a sandwich, or tempt them into a little...fun. The auction will be held right after school in the auditorium.

Known volunteers:
  • Friday, Nov. 21 - Twice a year, Ashton gets together with its sister, Bellhart School for Girls, for a formal dance. Every fall is Ashton's turn to host, and it'll be held in the gymnasium. It goes from 8 to 9:30.

Other Details

We'll be starting with the Halloween party.

As far as the general acceptance of non-straight individuals, it's open for discussion, but I won't allow anything worse than general discomfort and the one or two bullies. In other words, it won't be a living hell.

Right now, the three residence halls are all the same, but that doesn't mean they have to be that way, if the majority would rather make them unique in some manner. If you have suggestions on how to do so, let us know! The only rule is that each room can house only two students.

Players do not have to have their characters attend the 'Upcoming Events.' As the roleplay progresses, I will try to add things to the list to help keep things interesting. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share!

And that's all I have to say! Any questions and suggestions are welcome![/list]

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Lyron

Thread Links
Characters
OOC
The rest to come in a day or two.

Logan's Schedule

• AP English
  • Economics
  • P.E.
  • AP Calculus
  • Physics
  • Creative Writing
  • Woodshop

Sean's Schedule

• English
  • US Government
  • Home Economics (probably not, but maybe)
  • Precalculus
  • Anatomy
  • Choir
  • Band

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

xPeachyPuff

Dropping some tentative interest here. Will have a proper read in a bit (:

- Rainbow ♥

Lyron

Glad to hear you might be interested! Let me know if you have any questions or anything. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lyron

I went ahead and created schedules for Sean and Logan. That way, if anyone joins and wants to start thinking about their character's schedule, they can at least have an example to go off of. I added them to the post that has their profiles, and once others join, I'll probably add their profiles there, too. That way they're in one place for ease of reference (and for ease of copy-pasta). Not that a profile can't be changed before the RP actually starts. I would just need to know if any changes are made, and I probably won't add profiles to that post right away anyway.

Anywho, Sean's and Logan's schedules aren't set in stone. I might change or move around their classes once other schedules pop up.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Rocklobster

Color me interested, will be keeping an eye on this one.

Lyron

I edited the first post a little to mention that rooms can either be chosen or be left to the Random Generator Goddess, but I warn you about the latter option. She can be merciless. ;)

(Maybe not an important detail, but I knew I was forgetting something...)

Rocklobster: Hello! Glad to hear you're interested!
If you join, what kind of character might you make? Did you have an idea?

xSnorkleRainbow: So, have you had the proper read yet? Is there anything I can do or say to change that tentative interest to something more certain? :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Saphir

I will give this a try. Bio coming soon.

Lyron

Great! Can't wait to see what you have in mind! :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lockepick

Saphir BULLIED me into getting involved too! Not sure when I'll get a sheet posted, but I am considering making the school's drug connection!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Saphir

Quote from: lockepick on October 05, 2014, 06:53:13 PM
Saphir BULLIED me into getting involved too! Not sure when I'll get a sheet posted, but I am considering making the school's drug connection!

Yeah. I told him if he didn't try, he'd get the hose again.  ::)

Lyron

Now, now, bullying is wrong. Or at least that's what I'm supposed to say, but I might just support it in this situation. XD

A drug connection, huh? That sounds cool.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Rocklobster

Quote from: Haru329 on October 05, 2014, 03:09:21 PM

Rocklobster: Hello! Glad to hear you're interested!
If you join, what kind of character might you make? Did you have an idea?

I've been rolling the idea around to play as a "Higher Class" type of character, thinking a student that is already been given early acceptance to a very prestigious college and is in track to go to law school. But being from such wealth has had its draw backs, possibly some prescription abuse or even harder stuff?

Just debating what kind of character development I can do successfully lol. I've been out the game for a while and slowing working my way back into it.

Saphir

Royce Herrera

Leslie Royce Herrera

Nickname(s): Goes by Royce, Roy or Herrera Call him by his first name and you might get a dead horse's head in your bed.
Birthday: November 28th
Height: 5'10''
Sexual Orientation: Strickly Dickly
Number of Years at Ashton: Four
Room Number: Hall and room number - You can pick one or I can randomize it for you

Appearance Details: His eyes are green.

Personality: Royce is as laid back as they come. With nothing truly to hide, he's relatively an open a book, maybe a bit too open at times since the filter from his brain to his mouth isn't always in order. He considers himself a funny guy and routinely weaves humor and sarcasm into nearly everything he says. He’s very perceptive of others and finds himself lightheartedly poking fun at the idiocies of his peers, his elders, and sometimes even himself.

He's definitely the wrong person to ask for an honest opinion on anyone or anything if one is unable to handle the truth and constructive criticism. He prefers to call himself as a realist, though he’s a realist on the brighter side of the spectrum. He’s not a brooding, cynical asshole always out to put others down but he just tells things how he sees them. Royce will go out of his way to help people if he’s able to. Even the general public when he decides to post a video that features him giving advice on a particular subject. If homeless people ask for money, he'll give them some. He's a guy you can call for a jump if your car battery dies out by the side of the road. Or call him at 3am if you need someone to talk to. He might be a little grumpy, but he's there to listen. He also has a strong dislike for bullies stemmed from having been picked on as a kid.

He is well aware that he has a rather embarrassing nickname and to this day loathes the fact that his parents put it on his birth certificate.

Bio: Royce originally hails from Miami, Florida. He is the only child of his father, Hector Herrera; a pastry chef, Lorelei Herrera; a Dentist. Royce wasn't always the extroverted, chill kind of person he is this day. In his early youth, was a little bit porky and was picked on a lot for it because small children can just be cruel and evil little bastards. Instead of crying home to his parents, he developed an apathetic front in an attempt to show that whatever was said wouldn't really hurt him. Though the truth was that they did.

The bullying began to cease once he finally snapped at his tormentors. He learned how to twist their cruel words back on his them, deconstructing and calling them out for the bastards they really were.  This surprisingly garnered him a lot of respect from his classmates.  Becoming more assertive wasn’t the only change that needed to be made. He also began to become a bit more physically active in shedding off said weight. By the time high school rolled around, he was slimmer, recognized for his looks and gathered more attention from the ladies...even though he had no interest in them as this was around the time he discovered he was interested in the same sex. Wouldn't luck have it that his parents decided to send him to an all boys school. It was like sending a kid to go live in a toy store.

Around freshman year, Royce began producing his own Video Blogs on Youtube, usually just filming his every day actions or vlogging about hot topics in pop culture. He's always got some kind of camera on him, be in an actual video camera or just his phone so not a moment of hilarity in his day to day life can be missed. While in his Senior Year, he's caught a heavy cause of Senioritis and is just making the most of his last year at school while looking to either return home to Miami or to move to the West Coast to study film. His school related extracurricular activities vary. He's a band kid, having played the French Horn since 7th grade and is currently First Chair in the school's Wind Orchestra. He's also a Defender on the soccer team and one of the Photographers and Members of the Year Book staff.

-Selfies
-Weed
-Holiday Concerts
-Funyuns and Cheetos
-Parties
-Running
-Fashion; He's by no means a queen but he does like to look good.
-Laughing
-Netflix movie nights
-Movies Might have a secret like of chick flicks
-Filming his sex sessions
-Talking shit about another person in Spanish and being amused if they don't know they're being talked about.
-Cuddling. Sometimes. Depends on the dude. Or else, he fucks and leaves.

Dislikes:
-Being up before 10 am, so basically every first class he has.
-Teachers who think it's okay to punish students by giving extra assignments
-People who still say 'YOLO'
-Confrontation, doesn't mean he won't pop anyone in the eye though.
-Pretentious assholes.
-Spiders
-Almost all the shows on MTV

Ons: Blow Jobs, Frotting, Fingering, Rimming, Making-Out, Hand Jobs
Offs: Blood, Piss, Shit, Vomit, Animals, Fisting.

Played By: Saphir

Royce's Schedule

• AP English
  • Economics
  • Wind Orchestra
  • AP Statistics
  • Physics
  • Newspaper
  • Yearbook

Lyron

Alright, it looks like we have enough players that I can make all the threads we'll need. I'll probably start doing that...Wednesday, maybe. I want to give everyone a chance to make their character, and give others a chance to join, so it'll depend on where everyone's at by then. No rush! :-) And if anyone knows of anyone else who might be interested, feel free to send them an invite?

Rocklobster: That sounds like a pretty solid idea, and it looks like there might be the setup for a drug problem if you go that route.

I know how that feels. It can be a little rough to get back into the swing of things initially. I bet you'll be fine with it though. Up to you. :-)

Saphir: I like him already. :D
Leslie, huh? I'm sure Sean's tried to have fun with that once or twice.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Saphir

Quote from: Haru329 on October 05, 2014, 09:48:12 PM
Saphir: I like him already. :D
Yay! Glad you do! Um, as for his dorm, you can just put him in anywhere, I have no real preference.

Quote from: Haru329 on October 05, 2014, 09:48:12 PM
Leslie, huh? I'm sure Sean's tried to have fun with that once or twice.
I'm sure Sean's had a death wish with that once or twice.  O:)

Nico

Too bad the characters have to be 18 or 19. :-(

Good luck for the group!

Lyron

Saphir: Sure! I'll take care of that once I am home.
Sean likes a little thrill, yes. ;-)

Nicholas: Aw rats, and I thought we had snagged a higher-up. XD
I had considered adapting this into a college to make this more E-appropriate, but I was admittedly too lazy to take the time to figure out a good way to do that. I would consider it more in-depth if it wouldn't mess up anything people already have planned for their characters, otherwise it might not be too hard of an edit, maybe.

Thanks for the good luck!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Saphir

I wouldn't mind making edits to Royce if this turned into a college game. Bumping him up to a College freshman or sophomore wouldn't mess with my plans at all.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on October 06, 2014, 11:23:50 AM

Nicholas: Aw rats, and I thought we had snagged a higher-up. XD
I had considered adapting this into a college to make this more E-appropriate, but I was admittedly too lazy to take the time to figure out a good way to do that. I would consider it more in-depth if it wouldn't mess up anything people already have planned for their characters, otherwise it might not be too hard of an edit, maybe.

Thanks for the good luck!
You are welcome, and no worries!

Lyron

Yeah, I could easily edit my characters' stuff, too, and I could see a benefit of making Logan a junior. I don't mind making the edits if everyone would prefer that over a boarding school. The only things I really see changing are the structure of the classes, the layout of the campus (separate building for the library, probably more than one academic building), and one more field in the character sheet for major. And, well, maybe the addition of fraternities--no houses, probably, but yeah, fraternities could be a thing. Otherwise, the premise would basically be the same: small student body, pretty hard to get into without the smarts, skills, and/or connections. Changing it to college might also might help us get a few more people. And if we did change it, you all are more than welcome to give any kind of input to help flesh it out.

But like I said, I don't want to mess up anyone's plans or anything, since it is changing the setting quite a bit. Just let me know what you all would prefer. :-)

Quote from: Saphir on October 06, 2014, 12:34:32 PM
I wouldn't mind making edits to Royce if this turned into a college game. Bumping him up to a College freshman or sophomore wouldn't mess with my plans at all.
Royce is in room 103 of Mitchell Hall.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Rocklobster

Almost done with this character, have a couple parts to touch up tho. Let me know what you guys thing, the tattoos will be explained in the Bio too.

Sterling Stormare

Sterling James Stormare

Nickname(s):SJ or James
Birthday:July 23, 1995
Height:5'10
Sexual Orientation:Bi-Sexual, but will prefer men before women 
Number of Years at Ashton:1st year
Room Number: Do as you please, no preference here.

Appearance Details:
Extra Pictures of Tattoos/Body

Personality: Sterling, an entitled prick who loves nothing but a good time. When money has no true meaning and the only thing you value is the story at the end of the night, you have meet Mr. Stormare. Being the only child of a wealthy family has been the driving cause of Sterling's erratic behavior, but it's worth it for him to be the life of the party. Sterling has trust issues to say the lease, but then again seeing your father get a new wife every 3-4 years will make you undervalue the meaning of a partner. He has created an alter ego within himself to portray someone who has everything figured out but slowly Sterling is feeling his sanity slip away.

Fast cars, expensive clothing, the latest electronic toy, and the occasional line of cocaine fuel this young blond body. Sterling is a joker, loves to have a good time and have attention on him at all times but come morning don't expect him to stay in your bed for long.

Bio: WIP

-Cars
-Hot boys & girls
-Vodka
-Yoga
-Sunrises (Sterling believes as long as he can see the sunrise after partying all night, then he is promised that he will be ok for another day)
-Cigarettes and coffee
Dislikes:
-Shy people
-Relationships
-Controlling people
-Homework
-Out of shape guys
-People who don't find him attractive

Ons:Just about everything under the sun. PM me before our characters interact, tho here a few of my favorites;
-Rimming, Giving and Receiving
-Kissing
-Blow jobs, Giving and Receiving
-Light anal play, Fingers and Small toys
-Grinding on each other, hair pulling
-BITING, not hard enough for blood
Offs:
-Water sports
-Scarring
-Scat
-Bondage, but can be open to it if we can set it up in PM's

Played By: Rocklobster

Lyron

He looks good to me! I'm liking these characters so far. :-)

Looks like Sterling's in Wescott 101.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Haru329 on October 05, 2014, 03:09:21 PM
xSnorkleRainbow: So, have you had the proper read yet? Is there anything I can do or say to change that tentative interest to something more certain? :-)

Sorry this has taken me so long to reply to. But yes, I am going to be putting in a character. Will have to have a think about him; could go a couple of ways (:

EDIT: I've started my character, got his face and the minor parts sorted. Just need to flesh him out a bit more (:

EDIT #2:
WIP
Jason Quinn Pierce

Nickname(s): Jay, Quinn or Quinny.
Birthday: August 12th.
Height: 5'8"
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual. (Has had more experience with women.)
Number of Years at Ashton: In his First Year.
Room Number: 108 of Mitchell Hall.

Extra Eye Candy.

Personality: At least a paragraph

Bio: Either paragraph form or a list. No minimum, per se, but do put some thought into it. I won't accept a character with an overly vague bio.

♦ Fashion.
♦ Drinking.
♦ Partying.
♦ Swimming.
♦ Video Games.
♦ Sweets and Food in general.
♦ People who take care of themselves.
♦ Comic Books.
♦ Anime.
♦ People without goals.

Dislikes:
♦ Confrontation. (Doesn't mean he won't stand up for himself or his friends.)
♦ Watching sports.
♦ Unintelligent, air headed people.
♦ Heavy Rock / Metal music.
♦ One night stands.
♦ Being sick.

Ons: Kissing, Caressing, Oral, Teasing, Biting, Scratching, Risk Of Getting Caught. (O/O's for more.)
Offs: Scat, Fisting, Bloodplay, Needles. (O/O's for more.)

Played By: xSnorkleRainbow

- Rainbow ♥

Cupcakemon

Just a quick lil' drop in to say that I am interested, I'll give everything a good read over tonight or once I finish my homework projects.

Lyron

Alright, so I get the sense we probably won't be ready to start tomorrow, and if not, I'll hold off on creating the IC threads until Thursday. :-) I'll likely create the OOC thread tomorrow. That way we can start transitioning to that and start plotting n' stuff (not that plotting in here is a crime--or is it? I'm not aware of any unspoken rules around here.). When it is time to, I'll create these threads:

• OOC
  • Characters
  • Academic Building
  • Auditorium
  • Student Union
  • Wescott Hall
  • Ballard Hall
  • Mitchell Hall
  • Off-campus

I think that covers it, though if anyone knows of any others that might be handy, I can consider 'em! :-)

xSnorkleRainbow: No worries!
Jason's lookin' good so far. Can't wait to see what else you have in mind for him. :-) It looks like he'll be in room 108 of Mitchell Hall.

I probably shouldn't have started off with so many rooms, haha. Ah well.

Cupcakemon: Awesome, glad to hear it! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Cupcakemon

Okay cause I can't resist gotta have two boys in here. I may fix them up later/add stuff when things get posted. And if this does turn into a college thing then I'm more than able to change things up for both boys.

Draven/Rave
Draven Apollo Siren

Nickname(s): Rave is the most common for people, Drave is only those he is close to. He really hates it when people call him Draven and only takes it from teachers, Shortie This he hates but always finds himself answering to
Birthday: October 31st
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Number of Years at Ashton: This is his second year
Room Number: Randomize me darlin

Appearance Details: He has a
tattoo
of bone wings on his back, as well as several scars on his back. He also has a music note on his left wrist. He has a tattoo on his right forearm that reads: Eu voi muri. which translates to "I will die". It's in Romanian so only he understands it. His eyes are a bright green

Personality: Rave doesn't talk to too many people, but those who he does talk to he cares about. He's a good guy at heart he just sometimes has lapses where he gets angry and will fight somebody until he's being pulled off. Its one of the reasons that he doesn't really talk too many people. He's a bit reluctant to do so because he doesn't want to hurt anybody. He's admittedly more of an introvert rather than an extrovert when it comes to him interacting with people. He is a nice guy aside from his violent outburst and tries to be easy to get along with when he does find somebody he likes. He does have a bit of a morbid sense on life, but its not like that many people know about it since he doesn't like to talk about it.

He's not the kind of guy people typically ask advice from since he doesn't talk to too many people. But he does have advice when he is asked it. With his burst of violence he in the kind of guy who once he gets angry he is not somebody who should be messed with but pulled away. When he does manage to calm down and think he does regret his actions and tries to make up for them even if it doesn't always work. How his temper is at times he tries to make up for it by being sweet to those he's friends with. Or even sometimes the teachers. He is a smart guy and easily bribed with coffee or cookies or both and is bought off into being nice and helping with things.

Bio: Rave was born the younger brother of the Siren family in New York. His older brother Kale was the one who took care of him while they grew up because their parents were too focused on their own careers. The Siren family was rather large and rich family hailing from Romania, his parents having moved from Romania to America to expand the family further out and to have their footing in more than one country. His family was very set in their ways, refusing to allow Rave and his brother to go to public or private school for most of his childhood. He was tutored at home by people who spoke Romani and Russian and would only speak those in his household. His older brother was a bit of a genius with languages and had taught him English, German, and French when their parents were away. It was his way to make sure that if and when he did go to a school with people he didn't have to be hindered by language barriers with students. He had grown up mainly kept inside the house and rarely he had gone out until two years before he came to Aston.

The year before he arrived his brother had died in a mugging gone wrong. Rave and Kale had been sneaking out for the past three years so that Kale could fight in an illegal fight ring in order to get money so he could move them out. Rave was in charge of bets on his brother's fights. Ways for them to gain more money. He made a few friends, mainly one of the guys who ran the ring and would hang out with him when Kale would fight. The mugging had happened on their way home and Kale had died trying to protect Rave from getting hurt. Only Rave ended up with several deep cuts to his back, in the end Kale had pulled his brother under him to keep him from being hurt anymore. Rave spent days in the hospital, eventually tattooing himself with "Eu voi muri." to remind him that not everybody is invincible like he had once thought his brother was. Once he had gotten out of the hospital Rave began to have random burst of violence when provoked into anger; the doctors had said that it was due to too much pent up anger that it was finally breaking through the surface. His parents didn't want to deal with it and sent him off to Aston, thinking it was better and that he would learn to control this burst of violence.

During Rave's first three months he had convinced majority of the school that he had trouble with English, speaking only in Romani or Russian towards people to confuse them. He eventually got found out when an older student pinned him up against a wall and Rave snapped, breaking the guy's arm and telling him to back off in English. Since then Rave has admitted to speaking several languages and English was one of them. He's now speaks English more but his default is to speak Romani or Russian if he's tired or annoyed. He does try to work on his temper the best that he can.

• Cars- He likes to take them apart and put them back together
  • Reading- Books are his favorite thing
  • Making out- Seriously one of his favorite things to do
  • Coffee- He has a caffeine addiction, giving him coffee is a way to get him to talk to you
  • Cookies- Another addiction, giving him cookies is a way to get him to talk to you
  • Smoking- He smokes when he's stressed out
  • Horror movies- Pretty much the only movies he watches on netflix or online
  • The ocean/Lakes- He likes to swim and those are his favorite places to go to swim
  • Cuddling- Depends on if he likes the guy
  • Knives- He learned to use knives when he was a kid, he likes to throw them and has a few in his dorm room
  • Art- He likes art but he's also an artist, usually seem with a sketchbook and at least colored pencils on him.
  • Running, Swimming, boxing - All three things help keep him calm. Boxing less than the others but he likes knowing he can defend himself
  • Drinking- The stronger the alcohol the better
Dislikes:

• Guys who start things for no reason
  • Warm places- He prefers the cold since its easier to warm up then cool down
  • Romance movies- Hates them and they make him fall asleep easily
  • Being woken up rudely
  • Bullies
  • Talking about himself
  • Talking about his family
  • Being pinned down/against things- It freaks him out and usually triggers a violent reaction out of him
  • Being sick
  • People touching his scars

Ons: Making out, blowjobs, hickeys { Giving mainly, he always leaves a hickey on the guy he sleeps with }, hair pulling, light bites
Offs: being pinned, bathroom play, getting cut, Being tied up {This is usually an issue for him unless he trust the person enough to agree}

Additional Details: Anything else you want to share. Delete this line if you don't want to add anything.

Played By: Cupcakemon

Rave's Schedule:

• AP English
  • Economics
  • Art
  • AP Calculus
  • AP Chemistry
  • Study Hall
  • Latin

Garrett
Garrett James Caster

Nickname(s): Gare, Gary, Cast
Birthday: November 13th
Height: 6'
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Number of Years at Ashton: All four years
Room Number: Randomize me

Appearance Details: His right arm is tattooed, he has hazel eyes

Personality: Garrett is the kind of guy who has your back when your in trouble. He's not scared to back his friends up even if they're wrong because of the fact they are his friend. He will stick up for his friends no matter what and refuses to back down unless there is no way he can win the argument or fight. Garrett is a stubborn guy and that has gotten him into trouble more than once during his time at Aston. He's a good guy and a huge flirt, often times not even thinking about who he's flirting with. He'll flirt with whoever, guys, girls, students, teachers, he doesn't care. He is a bit of a sex addict so he will fuck anybody who wants to. He's the kind of guy who will have sex with whoever first then think about it later. He's easy to get along with and probably one of the friendliest people at the school and one of the flirtiest.

Bio: Ever since Garrett was a child his father held him at a high expectation, telling him he had to succeed in life or else he'd never get anywhere. He was pushed to be the best and succeed in school and sports. He wanted to be a role model to his younger sisters and show that if they pushed forward that they could do whatever they wanted. When Garrett was fourteen he had gone to a family reunion and his aunt's husband had made a move on him. He ended up cornered by the man and forced into sex with him. He had threatened to go after his sisters and Garrett couldn't have that happen so he had given in. He didn't tell anybody until the third time it happened, telling his aunt. She quickly divorced him and lied to the police, telling them that he had forced himself on her after she said she wanted to divorce. From that moment on though Garrett was tainted and found a liking for sex. He began to gave sex with whoever wanted to, keeping this secret to himself.

When he became of age his parents sent him to Ashton, completely unaware of his growing addiction. He found himself falling deeper and deeper into his sex addiction. He slept with students and teachers, even leaving campus to sleep with girls around town. He was never picky before and that didn't change when he came to Aston. He has been attending the school since and has made himself a little nitch at the school. He's made sure that he succeeds like his father wanted without his parents knowing about his little sex addiction.

• Sex- Its his first and most important love.
  • video games- He likes to spend his time playing them instead of homework
  • Partying/clubbing
  • Drugs- its a new thing but he likes it
  • Food- especially if its homemade
  • Sports- he's fine with anything he likes watching and playing sports.
  • Drinking
Dislikes:

• Being woken up
  • Getting rejected
  • People messing with his friends
  • Bullies
  • Being denied sex
  • When he finds out the person he had sex with is dating somebody
  • Acid- He had a bad trip on it, has hated it since.
  • Burnt food
  • Spicey food

Ons: biting, hair pulling, rough sex, making out, dominance fights, blowjobs
Offs: bloodplay, scat, non-sexual pain,

Additional Details: Anything else you want to share. Delete this line if you don't want to add anything.

Played By: Cupcakemon

Garrett's Schedul:

• AP English
  • US Government
  • P.E.
  • Precalculus
  • Anatomy
  • French
  • Yearbook

Lyron

Okay! Got the OOC and Characters threads up: OOC & Characters. I will also put these up on the second post of this thread, where my characters currently are.

If your character is finished, please let me know and I will move his sheet over to the Characters thread.

Assuming I don't get caught up in things tomorrow, I'm still aiming to get the IC threads created by then, or at least the ones I can create, depending on how many people have finished their characters. No rush if you're still working on your character, though you might want to try to get that in by Friday evening, especially if you want plenty of time over the weekend to post; I more than likely won't have time to come on here Saturday, and maybe not until Sunday afternoon.

Cupcakemon: Looks good! :-) The only things that need to be changed are in Rave's schedule. AP Science should be an AP course in a specific science field, like Biology or Chemistry--sorry, I should have been clearer about that. Cross Country, I think, would be considered an extracurricular (which, actually, I forgot to leave a possibility to include that information somewhere).

Garrett is in Mitchell 108 with Jason.
And Rave is in Ballard 204 with Sean, which will go splendidly I'm sure.  ;D

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Cupcakemon

Derp, I thought that I had changed that before I posted. I must have forgotten. All changed now. And I thought that it might be, the high school I went to had it as one but it was usually after school. If that doesn't work I van change that too. Other than that I think both my guys are done.

Lyron

Cupcakemon: Can you? He can still be in cross country, it'll just have to be after school. When I create the master schedule, I'll probably put a list of extracurriculars and mention who's in what.
Awesome! I will put 'em up in the thread!

Saphir: Is Royce ready to be put up in the Characters thread?

Anyone else have their characters ready?

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

xPeachyPuff

I'll try and get Jason finished tomorrow. Sorry for the delay D:

- Rainbow ♥

Cupcakemon

Not a problem lovely! I changed it to art, if there's anythin' else I gotta do just let me know.

Saphir

Lyron

Cupcakemon: Nope, that's it. Everything looks good. Thank you! :-)

xSnorkleRainbow: No worries! It's a work/school week, so I expected everyone might be a little busy. :-)

Saphir: Awesome! He is up now.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lyron

Okay! I have the threads up for each of the halls and the student union:

Wescott Hall
Ballard Hall
Mitchell Hall
Student Union

The other threads will come once I've gotten finalized characters.

I'll get at least one post up tomorrow, though if anyone is itching to get a post out before then, I don't see any harm in that. Just note the time and weather, and remember to use the post header, both of which are available in the first post of every IC thread. You're welcome to start out in your character's room, perhaps getting ready for the party. As for the party, I'll try to establish that in the first post I make, but basically, party's starting. Music, drinking (although most probably won't be so obvious about it), probably tacky decorations, that sorta thing. There's probably a few girls in the crowd that some guys have picked up from off-campus.

Also! Any links to images in the IC threads should be working now. Sorry, I hadn't realized they were broken before.

And now I'm off for the night. Again, no rush to those still working on profiles, though if you want plenty of time over the weekend to post, try to get those in tomorrow. Otherwise, keep me updated. Let me know if you need any help or anything.

If you want to plot and try to sort out relationships with other characters, feel free to stop by in the OOC. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

xPeachyPuff

OK! Here he is, all done and dusted :3 Hope he looks OK!

- Rainbow ♥

Jason Quinn Pierce

Nickname(s): Jay, Quinn or Quinny.
Birthday: August 12th.
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual. (Has had more experience with women.)
Number of Years at Ashton: In his First Year.
Room Number: 108 of Mitchell Hall.

Extra Eye Candy.

Personality: Being the personable guy that he is, Jason's extremely social and enjoys having people around him. He's friendly, easy to approach and happy to help those in need; whether it's keeping a secret for a friend or just lending out a game, Jason's your man. Parties are his scene but when he's not boozing it up with his buddies he's either playing video games, reading comic books or just hanging out with mates. This being said, he's not exactly a sensible drinker and tends to give in to peer pressure when it comes to drinking; he just can't seem to stop himself and has pushed way past his limits, thanks to his friends, on more than one occasion. This can also lead to him doing stupid, reckless things; things he wouldn't normally agree with sober. Intelligent and a hard worker, Jason does well in school and keeps his parents happy with his report cards. He likes to get his work finished early so there is more time for him to do what he wants to do and sometimes he even throws in a little extra credit just to keep his professors happy. That way, if he ever gets in trouble, he'll always have something to fall back on.

Bio: Growing up in a big family was...an experience for Jason. With two older sisters, two younger sisters and a new born baby brother, Jason didn't have a lot of attention when he was younger. Since there were so many girls in the family, he was automatically chosen for the cruel tricks such as make overs and dress up, though he wouldn't trade them for the world. He's a family man, through and through; part of growing up in an Asian household. His parents were busy running a restaurant (how original, right?) while he and his siblings pretty much occupied themselves. A lot of their 'family time' consisted of them sitting around the table, eating whatever food his mother prepared for them. It wasn't a bad thing though, the food was always great in their house.

As they grew up Jason and his siblings spent less and less time together. With the pressure from school and the work they needed to do, his older sisters drifted apart and a lot of the time the girls would spent hold up in their room doing homework. The family still continued to have dinner together, despite the children growing older. Jason soon started to feel the pressure of school. Not only was the work hard on him, the fact that he was an Asian boy in a predominately white class made things a little difficult; at least his sisters had each other. The bullying started when he was very young and lasted pretty much all through his time in education. It wasn't all bad though, he made a few very good friends and even found himself hanging out with children in other classes. Thanks to his personality, Jason found it easy to bounce back time and time again.

Through middle school he started to notice that his preference had started to shift; he'd had a couple of girlfriends by this point, like he was sure every boy had had. He still found girls attractive, but he was more open minded, curious even, to dating guys. Of course, this wasn't something he openly stated to anyone, not his sisters, his friends and definitely not his parents. Hah, imagine that. Jason found himself becoming closer to an upperclassman, just as friends at first. He was invited over to his house to play a couple matches of Gears of War one night and things went from their. He had his first kiss with another guy and things progressed further than he'd like to admit, but as soon as school started the next morning, things went back to normal. They two still remained friends, but it was like nothing had happened and Jason found himself on one hand a little disappointed, on the other a little relived. It didn't take him long to get another girlfriend, but his next relationship didn't last long; barely two months.

It was his parents who enrolled him at Ashton, a Boarding School that he hadn't even heard of. It surprised him at first, but he kind of liked the idea of being away from his family and becoming his own person. Jason agreed and that was that, he transferred in his first year and is currently still settling in at Ashton.

♦ Fashion.
♦ Drinking.
♦ Partying.
♦ Swimming.
♦ Video Games.
♦ Sweets and Food in general.
♦ People who take care of themselves.
♦ Comic Books.
♦ Anime.
♦ People without goals.

Dislikes:
♦ Confrontation. (Doesn't mean he won't stand up for himself or his friends.)
♦ Watching sports.
♦ Unintelligent, air headed people.
♦ Heavy Rock / Metal music.
♦ One night stands.
♦ Being sick.

Ons: Kissing, Caressing, Oral, Teasing, Biting, Scratching, Risk Of Getting Caught. (O/O's for more.)
Offs: Scat, Fisting, Bloodplay, Needles. (O/O's for more.)

Played By: xSnorkleRainbow

Lyron

xSnorkleRainbow: He looks great. :D He is up now.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Haru329 on October 10, 2014, 05:18:23 PM
xSnorkleRainbow: He looks great. :D He is up now.

Awesome, thank you (:

- Rainbow ♥