RP Cravings (M looking for F)

Started by Cooper5362, April 07, 2011, 02:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper5362

I'm more into plot and will cater to sexual O/O's of my partner.  PM me if you see a story you like.

Black Magic- A warlock has grown in power for several years and has become a trusted adviser and emissary to a dark king.  One day he happens upon a lone humanoid (open to race) woman and manages to capture her.  She ends up in his dungeon and in interrogating her and finding out what kind of sacrifice she might be good for, he gets sexually attracted to her.  His problem is, he needs his partners to want sex with him.  He will have to deal with his prisoner to find out what she wants and find out what it takes to make it happen.

The Breaking - A modern Roman Empire starts taking the world by storm and the U.S. is part of it.  Slavery gets reinstated.  A boy comes of age at 16 as part of a refugee program in Mexico.  At that age, the refugees resisting the revolution are desperate and need him to fight along with the others.  He gets captured and sold in the states.  Can he escape?  What will be left of him if he does?  Will he want to escape?

Virtual Gladiators - A futuristic world has taken to a new entertainment that is brutal and extreme.  Two contenders get put in a virtual room to fight.  The rub is the winner has to rape the other to win.  Killing your opponent or giving them permanent damage gets you sent to the death matches.  Winning gets you a free day of control over your contender by giving you sole control of the room.  Losing means you can have a very wonderful or very difficult day.  All activity is transmitted world wide for public entertainment.  A top contender is doing well.  He wins a lot more than he loses, but it's impossible to not lose from time to time.  What happens when another starts trying to unseat him?

Cooper
A/As