Aquarius & Caleen ~ D/s Game, Gladiator, Always Recruiting

Started by Cynadea, October 26, 2014, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Aquarius & Caleen

Aquarius, a kingdom where women rule and men are born in slavery. Caleen, a patriarchal Kingdom where men own everything, including women. Two kingdoms with opposing views currently negotiating for peace.

• Sandbox game
  • Gm'ed event
  • No one-liner. At least one solid paragraph required
  • PC are human only, without magic.
  • Technology level is about late Roman Empire.
  • Aquarius looking for dom F, and M or F sub/slave
  • Caleen looking for dom M, and F or M sub/slave
  • In both kingdoms, the slaves are treated with a certain dignity and care.

Don't let the word "slave" stop you. While this game is D/s-centered and has an ownership theme, the level of submission depends entirely on the players involved. Some of the pairs have an almost vanilla feel to it, while others are of true Master and slave.

A few suggestions of character concepts

Traditional roles for the country of choice

Born in Rynatia and struggling with the culture of the new ruler of the land, Aquarius. (Rynatia was for equality between men and women, and was conquered by Aquarius recently)

Born in Szekeres and having a lot of trouble adapting, either woman in their new role as dominant or men as their new role as submissive. (Szekeres' women were property like dogs, being under the rule of Aquarius who enforces the domination of men by women is against everything they stand for.)

A man from Caleen, born in a dominant position as per his culture, who finds an advantages in living as a slave in Aquarius worth giving up his freedom and birthright (guaranteed food and shelter? Submissive by nature?)

Male criminal from Caleen or Female criminal from Aquarius, sent to the neighboring country to serve their life sentence of slavery.

Escaped slave finding refuge where his gender is the dominant one (Aquarius male running away in Caleen, for example)

Aquarius needs : Priestesses, medics, scholars, traders, spies, artists, blade dancers (dual-wield swords, makes it look like a dance when they fight) and male submissives

Caleen needs : Minister of Culture (Oversees the slaves' condition in the Kingdom, but is also the house of artists and authors), Minister of Resources (Oversees the Kingdom food stock, manages the agriculture and mining), Minister of Spirituality (oversees the priests). The game could also use more normal peeps, part of the different factions to earn their salary

The Gladiator Arena needs : Staff, gladiators and visitors.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Sparky01

I have a little classified ad to add to this group recruiting thread.

At present, the two opposing countries are negotiating some measure of peace and will be signing a trade treaty between the Aquarius Amazon Female dominated/male slave country and the opposite state of Caleen.

Trade will likely include those of either side, likely those convicted of some crime, to be traded to the other side.  This is a great point to enter the game as either one who receives a traded person or becomes traded.  They will be typically voluntary, but agree to live under the opposing country rule as an owned slave for life in exchange for being pardoned from their prison sentence.

I am open to a pairing, on either side of this equation.  Feel free to PM me if interested.

bubby

Cynadea

Cynadea

Cynadea

Aquarius has now reach the "big group" status and has it's own board. We've restructured the information so that it is all within one thread.

If you're looking for a role to fill, feel free to have a look at the classified ads!

Cynadea

Cynadea

Cynadea

Cynadea

Bump! Game is always recruiting.  Come play an owner or a slave, a gladiator or a gladiator owner!

Cynadea

Rustic

I'll definitely be joining up to this one. It looks very impressive Aysande. A lot of work has gone into this.

Cynadea

Bump!

Several female characters are looking for a male (dominant or submissive)
One female slave is looking for a female owner in Aquarius

Darrow Huck

I had a character for this, but I kind of dropped out of E for a while before anything really happened in the RP.

Cynadea

I am sure I can track it down and put him into the game, if you want to join back in.

Darrow Huck

Depends on whether he fits a needed role right now or not. Otherwise, there's not much for him to do other than lunge around the slave quarters by himself.

Cynadea

Kateri is in the slave wing so he would not be by himself.