Deleted topics?

Started by Mist Sage, December 27, 2010, 04:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mist Sage

My topics and stuff on the solo rp search thread keep getting deleted and i have no idea why. I looked at the rules and im not breaking any from what i can see. It's happened twice now.

Lilias

This sticky should provide some insight.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mist Sage

Oh okay, thank you. So how do i go about finding an rp then? I mean I could start one myself and post what it's about right? Or would that be deleted too? Like give info about the story and what i need?

Mithlomwen

I'm having one of your mentors contact you Mist.  :-)  They are awesome at helping you out with that sort of stuff.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mist Sage

Little Darkling

My thread was deleted too.

I now understand I was "bumping" the first time even though I didn't know I was and I wanted to post again and not bump this time but it keeps getting deleted.

Am I not allowed to post in the One on One request board anymore?

Trieste

There is a section in the linked sticky on what will get your post deleted. If your posts are disappearing, consult that.

Little Darkling

I have. But I don't understand how to get my post on the thread and not have them deleted.

Am I not allowed to post in that section anymore?

Or can you explain what I should write in that thread? I had my pairings posted and some other ideas, is that not enough?

Trieste

Quote from: sexkitten127 on January 08, 2011, 06:03:52 PM
Or can you explain what I should write in that thread? I had my pairings posted and some other ideas, is that not enough?

If your post was little other than "I want to try master/slave and maybe teacher/student lol" then that would cause it to be deleted, yes. From the sticky I pointed you at:

Quote from: Caeli on November 30, 2009, 11:19:50 PM

Things that will get your post/topic deleted:

• Things that normally go in your Ons and Offs. Likes, dislikes, pairings you would like to try, what you will play, what kind of methods you will use, or similar information does not count as a story update and are subject to deletion.
  • Multiple bumps will result in your entire topic being locked and/or deleted.

Put the pairings in your Ons and Offs, or feel free to post a story idea to go with them.

Also, I looked through your post history, and it looks like the posts were little other than "I would like to play a game with this picture". That's not a story request.

Little Darkling

Okay. Thank you for explaining that.

Caity

My request was deleted as well and not sure at all what I did wrong.  I provided enough information to get two interested PMs from it.  I provided the story plot, what I wanted out of a writing partner, pairing information and that it would be on the vanilla side of things.  What else is really needed?

Trieste

There was no plot in your post, Caity. Read the sticky, please.

Caity

The plot was "forbidden love" which I see as no different as other posts in there such as "cuckold husband" and it's still on the board. 

Trieste

Sorry if you thought it was unjustly deleted, but you're welcome to try fleshing out your plot a little and reposting. :)