Corrupting Snow White.

Started by Blinkin, October 20, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I started a story similar to this some months ago, but my partner abandoned the story without notice or explanation, so, I'm looking for someone to play opposite my less than pure Snow White. Kinks and fetishes can be discussed with any potential partner, but I think that a dominant character would work well in this idea. I'm open to a prince, princess or something in between to be Snow's teacher/manipulater.

Everyone knows the fairytale of Snow White and her plight with her wicked step mother, the huntsman and the dwarves... But, the real story wasn't quite so innocent and now, a not quite so pure Snow White finds herself in a pickle.

It probably came as quite a shock to Prince Charming when his new bride was not only not a virgin, but had some fairly kinky talents, thanks to her time with 7 horny dwarves. Afterall, what's a beautiful young woman suppose to do with those long nights with all of those little men relaxing after a hard day's work? Of course, since it was just dwarves, does it really count as really having sex?

Shortly after Snow's first time with Charming, she began to have disturbing dreams; dreams of dark, perverse and sinful acts that plagued her for months. Perhaps her wicked step-mother had more of an influence than Snow liked to admit and she needed help to set these wicked thoughts and desires to rest before the kingdom that adored her discovered that she might be as wicked as her step-mother had ever been.

Using the Princess Network, a support line for the various princesses of the lands far, far away, she finally turns to another in the hopes that a wiser head might be able to explain where these needs come from... or exploit them in the still somewhat naive "Fairest Of Them All."

So, what am I looking for? I'm looking for someone to play opposite my Snow White in the form of a prince, princess or even someone associated with them. A character that is willing to take Snow White down the road that she fears rather than sooth away her very kinky and perverted dreams. The original trie was with Elsa as a futa, so I'm happy to discuss that option as well. Expecting some D/S elements and some manipulation/seduction of a princess all too willing to do what it takes to stop the dreams.... even living them out.

If interested, send me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Bumping after a bit, still looking for a partner.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.