Mutiny in Space (Seeking F player for 1st Officer)

Started by Jester, June 30, 2011, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Foundation Times

Classifieds

First Officer required for Mining Ship Archimedes

Five year old state of the art mining ship is looking for a new First Officer. The Archimedes is a high tech mining ship and is now the pride of the Arch Corporation.

The Archimides is crewed by convicts and a handful of Officers but the crew are kept in line by state of the art restraints that are used throughout the Foundation.

Captain Archer has been captain since the ship was launched and was instrumental in bringing about the launch of prisoner work ships.

We are looking for a qualified First Officer to also take on the role of Chief Engineer. We expect at least two years experience in both positions.

Please contact Arch Corporation if you are interested.

I am looking for a female player to play the First Officer of a ship that has a mutiny in space with no one to help. The skeleton bridge crew will easily be overpowered by the crew once the restraint technology fails in the middle of empty space.

The crew of rapists, murderers and thieves will be especially pleased when they realise that the first officer is going to be a woman. One woman stuck on a ship now controlled by an entire crew of horny desperate men.......

The game will be as follows:

1. Introduction and arrival of the new first officer.
2. The mutiny - Will the first officer be able to hide and keep hidden in the huge ship?
3. Caught! Will she actually like being caught by some real men??

I would like to develop the story as the crew turn the ship into a pirate ship and explore new areas and perhaps come across aliens?

If you are interested then please let me know.

sazzie

Mystic Mika

The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.