Looking for something extreme and dark.

Started by Blinkin, May 12, 2019, 09:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Well, I'm not quite sure how to put this into a form that would make a lot of sense. I don't have any story concept at all and ultimately it's probably going to be a short term story with a lot of violence involved. But, I think that I can list some of the kinks that I'm looking for and hopefully, someone out there would find the story interesting.

Next item, I will be playing the victim. This is the only role that I'm interested in. The genre can be anything that supports the narrative.

In essence, I would like to roleplay/write from the prospective of a woman who is about to have her body destroyed. By destroyed, I mean that she will have little beauty left. this might involve extreme stretching of the vagina and rectum, penetration of the nipples and forced stretching of the breasts, breast/nipple torture,removal of sensation of the clit, if not itself being stretched or destroyed in some way and even the urethra being so damaged that she can't control her bladder anymore. Among other opportunities such as punching,deep, extreme deep fisting or toys and so on. When the victim is done with, she is returned, or dumped in a public location I can think of victims for most of the day.

Lastly, I want it to ruin her for the remainder of her life, however long or long it may be.

Possible kinks/fetishes might include (but are  not limited to):
extreme fisting (Going deep or multiple fist in  a hole)
Large objects
large beasts
breast bondage
multiple partners/penetration
extreme stretching in many areas
Others that I don't have terms for, but will get the job done

So, anyone interested in this, I'm open to any number of other options and discussion of potential story ideas. Please PM me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.