Something Brutal, Vicious and Satisfying (M for F)

Started by Nevermore19, February 27, 2014, 03:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore19

Well, I wasn't sure I was going to look for one on one roleplays when I applied to Elliquiy, but now, but seeing the quality of the writers here has really impressed me.

So, what am I looking for? I'm looking for something brutal, vicious , and with a plot. The ideal story will have character development, growth, change, and a story, not just sex for the sake of sex. Not that there should be any shyness when it comes time to write out the smut, that's part of the fun. I have a couple plot ideas, but anyone offering an RP that meets those qualifications is more than welcome to message me, and we can work something out. I'm looking for longer rps, more involved than a single in and out sex scene.

About me as a roleplayer: My number one expectation for a partner is a willingness to communicate, whether its about the plot of the RP, the writing style or the fact that you won't be in town for a few days and thus unable to post, I really hope that the person I'm RPing is willing to talk to me, rather than abandon the RP or give me pointless oneliners in the game. Shit happens, sometimes you lack a spark, and that means taking a while away from the RP, that's fine, but please, talk with me! I'll let you know if I'm "not feeling" a certain rp and need a break, or if I'm going to be away.

I have a predilection for Non-con, evil characters and inflicting pain, I'm willing to scale to match the interests of my partner, but rape and nonconsensual themes are one of the things I really seek to explore, possibly including elements of BDSM. I'm happy to run the gamut of setting, from modern, to fantasy, to sci-fi. I like to consider my writing to be at least acceptable, I make an honest effort to write enough detail, and with proper grammar and spelling, I'd appreciate it if my partners did the same. I detest rps that consist uniquely of one line posts, the occasional one liner happens, but you need to give me something to work with, and oneliners usually don't cut it. 

Finally, I prefer to work with female characters as my character's counterpart.

Now that we've covered that, here are some ideas I'm currently toying with,

In  green: open ideas
In blue: taken ideas which I'm willing to double up on
In red: taken ideas
Crossed out: Ideas which are currently off the table

A Village In Darkness (M/F, Open)
(Non-con, BDSM, Slavery, Fantasy, Torture, Bondage)
A small town in a world where magic is the norm is invaded by a vile necromancer. The town resists, but little by little they are overwhelmed by his magic and the power of his undead minions. Once he finally seizes control, the necromancer begins his reign of terror and sexual perversion. Will the town find some way to subvert the dark lord's power? Or will they be forever subject to his debauchery? Worse, what if these perversions serve a darker purpose?

The War for Ashiok (M/F, Open)
(Non-con, BDSM, Slavery, Fantasy)
A princess rules over a kingdom of light, while a dark king, evil and menacing threatens her kingdom. The king has heard of the princess, and become obsessed with her beauty, after much fighting, war and scheming, during which the princess and the king clash, the kingdom of the light eventually falls, and he enslaves her, and to prove his dominance over the country decides to break her. Lots of potential for magical duels, clashing fights and horrific acts.

Highschool Bully (F/F, Taken, but might be up for one more if someone has a good pitch)
(Non-con, Humiliation, Blackmail, Highschool, Abuse)
Unusually for me, I would like to play a female character in this one, a mean-spirited bully that picks on a poor girl who's new to this all girls school As time progresses, the bulling grows more and more cruel and sexual, and any avenue the victim takes to try to resist is quickly shut down. Besides the lead female bully, I'd probably control her cronies. I'm fairly flexible with this one, so if you're interested let me know.

The Spider's Web (M/F, Taken, but I'd run it again if someone has a good pitch)
(Non-con, Blackmail, Humiliation, Forced Lez, Open to discussion)
Sometimes people do things they shouldn't, in this case, a sexy, voluptuous Highschooler gets in *way* over her head, when an older guy (age up for discussion, teacher maybe?), manages to get his hands on incriminating pictures of her. Now she's forced to do as he says or find herself exposed for life. The more she struggles the tighter the web grows around her. Will she ever manage to break out of the trap she finds herself in?

Deep Cover (M/F, Open)
(Non-con, BDSM, Sci-fi, Humiliation, Bondage, very open to discussion)
In the year 3300 a young beautiful spy for the federation must infiltrate Space Station Sodom. A hive of perversion and sadism, it is where the richest of the rich of the Union of Planets go to enjoy themselves. Masking as a courtesan in this hub our spy must try to get close to those who wield the greatest power in the union, and discover information to bring them down. Of course, at any moment she might be discovered as a spy, and then things would truly get nasty for her, trapped in a station designed only for the most perverted sexual pleasures, and only a hair's breadth away from utter ruination, the rewards could be great, but failure means a fate worse than death.

A Cartel Capture (M/F, Taken)
(Non-con, BDSM, Sadism, Humiliation)
In some desolate third world country, two rival warlords fight for control over the drug trade. One day, the leader of one of the camps captures a "valuable shipment", but instead of millions of dollars in drugs, he finds the opposing warlords daughter. A fierce spirited, willful woman, at first the warlord toys with selling her back to her father for ransom, but as he interacts with her, the idea of utterly breaking her as a message to her father becomes more and more dominant...

The Torture Game (M/F, Taken)
(Non-con, BDSM, Sadism, Humiliation, Self Torture, Blackmail)
When powerful  people have interests, no matter how twisted, they can make them happen. In this case, Arch Millionare Benedict Hall, has a particular fascination for seeing how far he can push people. In his latest scheme, he has kidnapped a beautiful young virgin, and is holding her family hostage, she has but one choice, to participate in his "House of Pain". If she can make it through his sadistic and downright cruel challenges, she and her family will be released. Should she fail....

The Walker In Dreams (M/F, Taken)
(Horror, Non-con, Gore, Possible impregnation (open to discussion))
Your character sleeps, only to awaken in a grey room she doesn't remember, in a world she's never known. It feels like a dream, but when you hurt you hurt, and its oh so real. Trapped in a twisted world between twilight and dreams, she must face innumerable horrors to escape this nightmare, or at least unravel what happened, if escape is even possible. Watching her struggles from afar, unnoticed by our protagonist is an alien, cloaked figure, that revels in her fear and horror. This would be a mostly horror plot, with smut as appropriate to add to the fear and horror. Ideally we'd come up with enough backstory for your character that much of the horror could be derived from past experiences, blurring the line between reality and dream.

Will update with more ideas as I come up with them, but if you have any particular cravings that align with my interests, don't hesitate to shoot me a message, and we'll see if we can work something out.

Nevermore19

Forgot to do this when I did it, but added two new ideas
Highschool Bully and Cartel Capture

Nevermore19

Added The Torture Game and The Spider's Web

Also added a colour code to make it easier to navigate

Nevermore19

Added Deep Cover and A Village in Darkness I expect no further new ideas for a while, but we'll see

Also reordered things to make it more intuitive to read