Daunting Nights (Vampire plot idea)

Started by Sairin, August 12, 2010, 12:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sairin

Full

Plot:The world of vampires are looking bleak. Reckless vampires walked about and began to feast upon whomever they wished, whenever they wished, leaving piling bodies to be examined by police in stupefied awe. With people becoming more and more aware of the existence of these evil beings, the vampires must break off from their feedings upon humans to keep their regarded secret. However, the reckless are about yet, ready to do as they please. Why must they obey to humans and hide in the dark? Their power is far superior.

The few pure bloods remaining in the world take it upon themselves to stop these Reckless by either containing them, or disposing of them. The vampire secret had been kept alive their entire existence, and until they lay dead in a coffin, they will have that secret kept. Taking special "B" tablets to contain their hunger, the pure bloods crave the flesh of humans and the blood that pulses through their veins. However, if they were to partake in such feasting, the reckless would become far more enraged.

The reckless go as they please, do as they please, whenever they please. A reckless is weaker in comparison to their pure blood cousins, but the stronger of these vampires (leaders) could become a match for the pure blood especially with the consumption of human blood. It isn't rare for these vampires to have blood pets (humans slaves on hand used to fest upon occasionally).

Further explain the difference between the vampires~

Pure bloods are the first of the vampire race. There is only a few, and if they wish to continue this blood line, incest will be involved. They are the only vampires to give birth, but they don't do it often. This also means if you play the role of a pure blood, you are most likely a relative to another pure blood.
Pure bloods are very high up in the vampire community. They have many followers, and are very well respected, aside from the reckless.
As for their power, the Pure blood is the strongest vampire, however, not immortal. A good reckless with wit can be a challenge. Anything below that doesn't stand a chance.

The Reckless are regular vampires against becoming contained. Regular vampires were once human and turned vampire, either by pure blood or another vampire.

Powers of these vampires:

Strength- Far greater then any human, the pure bloods would have the most strength.
Speed- Vampires can choose to be very quick, both are even in speeds.
Regeneration- Vampires can regenerate their wounds over time, with the assist of blood this process is quicker (drinking). With the assist of Pure Blood's blood, the process is quicker (drinking/putting on wound). Vampires can regenerate their wounds without blood, Pure Bloods do this quicker.
Teleportation: Available to vampires, but it drains energy. The more it is done without resting, the weaker the vampire is, thus the more they have to rest before any other sort of physical activity. It's possible to die from too much teleportation. A vampire cannot go far from the original spot, and they must know exactly what the spot looks like in order to teleport.
Hidden shadows: Vampires can hide in the shadows. This does not mean you are invisible. Humans cannot spot this very well, vampires may be able to.
Additional power: Each vampire has a unique ability of their own. Post whatever this may be.

Anything that harms a vampire in legends is a myth here. They are more adept to the night, and thus they walk the night. The sunlight may irritate vampires (especially eyesight), so they tend to stay away. Physical damage is the only way to harm vampires. Vampire hunters and their weapons can and will kill a vampire, but there are none here.

As for number of spots, I'm not sure. I don't want them this to become outrageously large, but I'd like at least one player for each type and genders somewhat even.

Possitions:
Human(s): Sairin (F) Yggdrasil (F)

Pure Blood(s):  uoheinrich (M), DeviantMunster (F)

Reckless Leader(s): GrapeTootsiePop (F), Dark Deception (M)

Reckless: LaLa Killer (M), TheVillian (In the process of turning vampire, M)

My character:
Kate had never before had an affliction with the vampires until her father, the police cheif, was savagely murdered by a low class reckless. To avenge her father's death, Kate takes it upon herself to seek out the reckless that murdered her father, unknowning of her father's murderer's real race and the danger that lies behind chasing such dreams.

uoheinrich

Okay you need people to role play with? Let's see here....

Pure Blood:
Alstan Efrem had lived for many a hundred of years with no troubles from the Reckless. He used to have several that he called friend until they began to go on their killing spree. He even had some humans he had called friend through out the years but he had always been careful about his secret. The recent troubles have disheartened him and he wishes to bring these wayward rogues back into the fold before some of the more radical pure bloods decide its time to wipe them out. He rushes against time to help those that have lost their way and to protect his people before the humans unleash they're full might against them.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

TheVillain

Had an idea, though admittedly it's a bit out there.

Name: Thomas Kruger AKA 'Johnny Piston, Jr.'
Faction: He considers himself Human, though in the Vampire conflict he's usually grouped among the Reckless.
Bio: Tommy Kruger is truly a product of the environment he grew up in. The result of a male adult film actor's one night fling with a chorus-line girl, Tommy Kruger was born and raised among the Vegas lights in the City of Sin. Genetically inheriting his father's large penis and very high male fertility his embracing of his father's legacy along with his willingness to embrace modern technology have resulted in a career in adult film that is considered moderately successful as such things go. Certainly he's a bigger name then his father ever was.
And how he wishes he had stayed home that night. His agent deciding on a new image, now suddenly 'Johnny Piston, Jr.' was supposedly a man of an insatiable sexual appetite who has had sex with over 3,000 women and counting. Grumbling, Thomas went along with the PR and went out looking for one-night-stands almost every night.
And in one of those nights 'Johnny Piston, Jr.' met a fan- a female Reckless vampire named Arisa. When he took her back to his place she not only showed him that vampires were real but bit him and attempted to convert him into a fellow vampire.
The good news is that the conversion won't be complete until Tommy kills someone by feeding on them until they die- something that is getting harder and harder to fight every day. Trying to maintain his normal career and his life, he's finding that while some of the powers are cool the thirst is fighting him. And it's winning, little by little.

Edit:- I would like to make a suggestion, those vampire powers you list are the base set- finding vampires with other powers as well isn't uncommon, though those other powers being as strong as any of the baseline powers is very rare.

Powers: 'Johnny Piston, Jr.' has not completed the conversion into a vampire yet and as such he only has weaker versions of the powers of a vampire. Though in trade he only has weaker versions of their weaknesses as well.
Vampiric Strength - Tommy has noticed that he's stronger then he used to be but not by as much as other vampires. He can only lift a couple hundred pounds above peak human.
Vampiric Speed - Tommy's speed is incredibly vast, easily enough to keep pace with cars. Though it terms of other vampires he crawls while normal humans stand still.
Vampiric Regeneration - Not as strong as either vampires he has noticed that this also equals higher endurance, near non-existent sexual recovery time, immunity to all diseases of the living, et cetera.
Vampiric Teleportation - Tommy is unable to do this feat yet.
Hidden Shadows - Tommy can do this, though not as well as a full vampire. Whether this is due to his lesser vampiric nature or his relative fame he doesn't know.
Animal Magnetism - Whether the vampire curse personalizes itself to it's victims or this is a result of his particular vampire bloodline is unknown, all he knows is that for some reason he can force people to lust after him just by locking eyes with him. He doesn't have complete control over this ability yet, whether from his inexperience or from Arisa sabotaging he doesn't know. He does know that this ability is stronger, and harder to control the more sexually compatible he and the other person are. A straight man may wonder at the oddly bicurious thought he just had but have no noticeable behavior difference. With a straight woman that he would have been in mutual attraction with anyway, well- sparks fly and clothes fly off. Interestingly, if he feeds on a woman who is having sex with him thanks to this power and he bites her, she usually doesn't remember the actual bite- just an incredible if kinky sexual experience. The specific memory loss doesn't happen 100% of the time but definitely the vast majority.
Interestingly, a part of this power that he hasn't figured out yet is that he has kept his very high male fertility. Normal vampires can not contract or spread human diseases and, with the exception of some very high ranking purebloods, are sterile. Tommy however can still father children as though he was human. Fortunately the children are as though he was human himself and he can't impregnate female vampires any more then a normal human could.
Unfortunately this works because some of the blood he drinks is redirected to his testicles, keeping them "alive"- so he needs to drink some more blood then other vampires to get the same benefits. Also, given normal vampire fertility this would cause many problems in vampire politics so he'll try to keep it a secret. At the moment he has no idea about this aspect of his unique power, but Arisa has encouraged/instructed him to stop using condoms during sex so he'll probably figure it out shortly.

Weaknesses:
Vampiric Weaknesses - Having not completed the conversion to vampirism, Tommy does have all the weaknesses of vampires though in lesser forms. Garlic isn't as caustic to him but it tastes vomit-inducing bad to him. He can function in sunlight better, though the air will feel hotter to him and he'll burn easily. Holy Water doesn't burn him but it leaves a sticky and disgusting film. Things like that.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Sairin

Very nice Idea, Villain ^^ I'm impressed

Phobetor

(TheVillian, let me know if that's acceptable!)
Name: Arisa
Reckless Vampire
Bio: It had started out as an innocent game. Having to make sure Pure Bloods didn't catch on to them was part of it but the best part...was not letting the humans catch on. The game was to see who could bite the most humans in an hour. It had all been easy and fun enough. It was amusing to run through a crowd of humans and pick off the little 'blood samples'. Until the game turned darker. The stakes were raised. Who could drink more blood. And when that wasn't enough, who could have more blood slaves. And then to kick it up another notch - who could turn the celebrities of their city. Arisa didn't realize how far she had gone until she craved - no, ACHED - for more blood. It was never enough. The minute she stopped drinking, she hungered again. And before she knew it, the beautiful blonde hair vixen turned into one of the most powerful and followed Reckless. She loved it. The power. The control. The fear. It was exciting! Every night she went out, uncaring as to who she converted. Bored and looking for new thrills. Her biggest conquest and the talk between the Reckless was her recent conversion of none other than Johnny Piston. Except there was one problem. He was proving to be able to control himself rather well. No matter...Arisa would take him under her wing...and show him just how much fun being a Reckless was.

But there was another rumor going around...one that raised the hair in the back of the Reckless necks. The Pure Bloods were on a mission to hunt them down. And to Arisa...that was the Game she wanted to play the most.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

TheVillain

I approve Grape, with two suggestions.

One, play up their new Sire and Childe relationship more. Mention Tommy in her bio toward the end and why they got together, like how that round was to convert the most famous person they could get away with into a vampire and Arisa's attempt to convert 'Jonny Piston, Jr' was going to be a shoe-in but he's fighting the conversion much stronger then she thought he would. So she's around, tempting him, trying to get him to drink someone until they die.

Two, keep this going in the RP- show him how his new semi-vampiric state has advantages like superior control over his body, the ability to entrance people with a smoldering glance, and the like, but fail to mention how this spends blood faster, et cetera.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Also, @Sairin. How does conversion work in your game world?

My thought is that there's two steps. A vampire draining a human until they are dry then putting some back is the first step which results in a semi-vampire with weaker versions of their strengths, weaker versions of their weaknesses, but the full version of their thirst. The second step is this semi-vampire drinking from someone until they die which they go from semi-vampiric to fully vampiric.

LaLa Killer

I'm up for some killing of the humans.

Reckless Vampire
Name: Alastor
Bio: Alastor was young but was also strong because he and the vampire that turned him almost devoured his town that had over seven hundred people including kids. It was only the two of them in the town so they had didn't have to worry about sharing the blood. As Alastor feed he felt that he was becoming stronger, when he felt how powerful he was becoming he killed his master in his sleep. He felt that if he had to share the blood with someone else he wasn't going to become as strong as should. After the death of his friend he began to feed more and more every night, the people of the town started to get scared so they tried to leave the town. Alastor was beginning to get pissed from the loss of so many people so he just went crazy and killed them all not caring who saw him. After he was done he left the town and went to the city to find some other vampire to feed with.

Sairin

TheVillain, that sounds good to me. Let it be known in this rp, that is how to convert human to vampire.

Also I'll further explain the difference between the vampires~
Pure bloods are the first of the vampire race. There is only a few, and if they wish to continue this blood line, incest will be involved. They are the only vampires to give birth, but they don't do it often. This also means if you play the role of a pure blood, you are most likely a relative to another pure blood.
Pure bloods are very high up in the vampire community. They have many followers, and are very well respected, aside from the reckless.
As for their power, the Pure blood is the strongest vampire, however, not immortal. A good reckless with wit can be a challenge. Anything below that doesn't stand a chance.

The Reckless are regular vampires against becoming contained. Regular vampires were once human and turned vampire, either by pure blood or another vampire.

Added to the list, LaLa Killer and GrapeTootsiePop ^^

DeviantMunster

This certainly looks interesting! Though... I need to think a little on it. I'll be going with a young, pureblood though, or at least I hope to given the number of reckless.

My question, however, is what sort of "powers" do vampires have? Strength, speed, regeneration? Or are we talking something more, like psionics or World of Darkness vampire powers?

Secondly! What hurts/doesn't hurt a reckless, and what hurts/doesn't hurt a pureblood? Does sunlight work on both? Staking kills, or stuns? Or neither? Garlic, holy relics, water... please explain!

Sairin

Powers of these vampires:
Strength- Far greater then any human, the pure bloods would have the most strength.
Speed- Vampires can choose to be very quick, both are even in speeds.
Regeneration- Vampires can regenerate their wounds over time, with the assist of blood this process is quicker (drinking). With the assist of Pure Blood's blood, the process is quicker (drinking/putting on wound). Vampires can regenerate their wounds without blood, Pure Bloods do this quicker.
Teleportation: Available to vampires, but it drains energy. The more it is done without resting, the weaker the vampire is, thus the more they have to rest before any other sort of physical activity. It's possible to die from too much teleportation. A vampire cannot go far from the original spot, and they must know exactly what the spot looks like in order to teleport.
Hidden shadows: Vampires can hide in the shadows. This does not mean you are invisible. Humans cannot spot this very well, vampires may be able to.

Anything that harms a vampire in legends is a myth here. They are more adept to the night, and thus they walk the night. The sunlight may irritate vampires (especially eyesight), so they tend to stay away. Physical damage is the only way to harm vampires. Vampire hunters and their weapons can and will kill a vampire, but there are none here.

If you have more specific questions I'll be more then happy to ask ^^

Malrunar

If there's room for another, I'd be pleased to join in!  ;D

Human. Samantha "Sam" Adams. You know, like the beer? She's 24 and going on 40, the sort of woman who had to grow up fast and handles more stress than any sane woman rightly should. Her mother is a hot, Hollywood actress with her beautiful face plastered all over billboards, posters and the TV. It's not exactly the easiest shadow to live under, especially when all you wanted in life was to be left alone to go about your own business. So she moved; fresh from San Diego, Sam is getting to know the city as one of it's newest residence.

Not knowing anyone tends to make things a bit of a challenge, but working as a paramedic tends to keep her busy and working such odd hours that she really doesn't have much time to socialize beyond those who work at the fire station and those injured patience she cares for in route to the hospital. It's not an easy life, but she's doing the best she can with what she has, while making a conscious effort to evade the spotlight and the attention of her mother... and her inquiries of a new reality TV show.

(My thoughts for Sam: what better way to get involved with vampires, than to have to try and save their victims, or to take the dead to the morgue. Being at quite a number of these scenes could put her in contact/proximity to a variety of the characters. :)  )

DeviantMunster

Well, here's mine! If there's still room, of course. I added some random tidbits here and there, let me know if I need to change anything!

Name: Veronica Bathory
Race: Pureblood

Biography: Veronica's birth had not been an easy one. Her parents, two influential Purebloods with considerable power, had been together for many centuries, yet they'd never tried to have a child until now. Isaac Bathory, her feather, was one of the few remaining Purebloods that had a position among the esteemed Council of Elders, something that was coveted by many of the other noble vampires. Yet, instead of choosing a mate of another powerful family, he chose a younger Pureblood, one that was of a lesser house, having fallen in love with the woman. Their union was a difficult one, yet despite the dissent among the others of their kind, they stuck together through it all. Only recently did they decide to have a child of their own, believing that despite the increased number of Reckless their child would be free of the political maneuvering of the other Purebloods, given how most were preoccupied with their children rampaging across the world in a feeding frenzy.

Things seemed to be doing well for the couple, Isabella quickly approaching the time of birthing, yet their luck was soon to run out. The Reckless had become bolder and bolder in their attacks upon humans as the years continued, and the opportunity to murder a Pureblood was something some of them sought greatly. And so one dreary night did they attack the Bathory mansion, invading the premises in number while killing many of the guards of the estate. The invading Reckless managed to eventually break in, and despite everything Isaac did, he wasn't able to prevent them from getting to his weakened wife.

Her mother didn't last long afterwards, going into labor before finally dying, unable to deliver the baby. Her father was forced retrieve the unborn child by tearing through his wife's body, a shocking and grim scene that would haunt him for years to come. Help did eventually arrive, yet it was late in coming, too late to save his deceased wife.

Veronica has lived a very happy life, for the most part. She was spoiled, loved, given a lot of freedom by her too caring father. Yet, while she did become slightly arrogant, she knew how to behave and treat others, refusing to become like many of the other children that plagued the noble born. She was one of the few Purebloods recently born, new to her abilities and new to the vampiric world. Even now she knows precious little about it, her father pushing for her to have a more "normal" life. Currently she attends a prestigious college within the area, living a very human existence. While she has a hunger like most vampires, the blood of humans doesn't call to her strongly, never having tasted blood besides the pills she had to take now and then.

Powers:
Vampiric Strength - The young Pureblood possesses a lot of physical strength, as she's come to learn time and again when her anger gets the best of her. It's difficult to measure how strong she is, given the lack of equipment to test of it, yet it's obvious that she's much more powerful than the lowly Reckless in terms of physical power.
Vampiric Speed - Veronica is very fast, moving at the breakneck speed of any normal Pureblood, though she's slightly slower than the rest given her young age.
Vampiric Regeneration - Perhaps due to the infernal acts committed by the Pureblood of her line so many centuries ago, or perhaps simply due to a genetic anomaly among her family, she possesses a very keen ability to regenerate her body. Wounds heal quickly, she never becomes sick, and she even recovers from being fatigued quickly. Yet the true nature of this power is the fact that she could, given she drank a sufficient amount of human or vampire blood, regenerate whole limbs in time.
Vampiric Teleportation - If there's one ability she hasn't really gotten a feel for, it's teleportation. It's not that she can't do it, or do it well, but it's more the fact that she doesn't have the energy reserve to do it often. Without having tasted a single drop of human blood, and only the occasional tablet, she barely has enough strength to perform this, much less very often. That and a lack of need to use this power has left her rather weak on this front.
Hidden Shadows - Veronica has practically mastered this skill, her unique ability allowing her to manifest this power to a greater degree. She can fade from people's very eyes in the dark, seeming to melt into the shadows around her, cloaking her in a nigh impenetrable darkness. While it's still possible to locate her through other means besides eyesight, it's still very difficult.
Obtenebration - (The Act of Darkening) Veronica's powers have manifested in an odd and terrible fashion, something that truly brings out the monstrous nature of vampires. She has dominion of darkness, the very absence of light giving her tremendous power. She's able to summon forth the dark like a living thing, forming it to create simple tools or two attack her opponents, using it to devour and strip the very flesh off their bones. She can also infused herself with her own power, forming a sort of shadow armor that clings to her form, or to create wings to move around. This also works with her teleportation ability, allowing her to use up almost no energy as long as she moves from one sufficiently dark shadow to another. The power does consume a lot of her strength and can't be used without a healthy ingestion of human, or vampire, blood, yet it can also be used on the fly to drain her opponents of their own life to fuel her own.

Sairin

Updated:
Added to the list, DeviantMunster and Yggdrasil. Room for one more male playing any role.

Additional power added to powers list for vampires.
Additional power: Each vampire has a unique ability of their own. Post whatever this may be.

TheVillain

Oh, questions!

1.) What happens when a vampire eats another vampire?

2.) What happens to humans who vampires drink from, but not to the point they are converted or killed?

Sairin

1.) Cannibalism happens. Jokes aside, when drinking regular vampire blood there is a small strength/energy boost different from drinking the blood of humans. The vampire you drink from will become weak. When drinking pure blood's blood, health regeneration is greatly increased. Strength and energy will also rise. The pure blood becomes weak from giving their blood.

2.) It's like donating blood. No changes will happen to the human aside from the loss of blood and a small wound to the area bitten. Does this answer your question?

TheVillain

Pretty much. Though what happens when a vampire eats another vampire until one of them dies?

Sairin

The eater becomes stronger for an amount of time. The eaten dies.

DeviantMunster

There! Added her powers as well. Tell me if they're unacceptable or need changing!

Dark Deception

I'm deceiving myself lol. *puts what he had originally* Yeah, I wanted to try for a Reckless Leader position if that's all right. I'll have an application posted up in a few minutes.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

TheVillain

Dark Deception

John Doe: Adam Morgan
Alias: The(Da') Boss, Don, He, Him, The Ruthless, The Elusive.

There are many names to describe him, but it only takes a few. He is responsible for the darkness swallowing the dirtiest and unkempt sectors of cities. The downtowns being the most dangerous areas that only fools would walk alone at night. Having once been a leader of a small pocket of Reckless, his power has spread into other districts, coursing beneath the skin of civilization and corrupting the law. Having once been a human, Morgan knows exactly how they function and knows exactly what it takes to put them under his control. By sharing his power and giving the Humans and Reckless money, pleasure, and almost anything they desire, the crime boss's dominion was secured in less than year. He correlates with several mafias to extend his reach—thugs; the poor; young and foolish adolescents. Dmitri or known only as Adam Morgan was revered as a god and Wish Master. Of course, giving Humans whatever they desire whether it is vampirism or money only led to one thing: evil.

Crime had become more abundant than ever with the new nightmares rampaging through the streets at night. Some were drunk with the powers granted to them and others growing addicted and careless, constantly demanding more until it killed them. Currently, the Reckless lord owns one of the largest and most expensive strip clubs in the States. It is known simply as Xstacy and almost every guest there is either a Reckless or Corrupt Human, drinking in the vast pleasures granted to them. Drugs; sex; it all goes down within the club and the law feeling helpless, paranoid by the suspected corruption that has spread amongst their forces, overlook the building so as not to risk the lives of officers. Instead of trying to beat it, they shamefully choose to join.

Appearance: Pic
Ignoring the red hair within the pic, Dmitri's hair is jet and he obscures his eyes behind dark shades. His irises are argent with a hint of silver like a surreal depiction of the moon. Bladed layers of his thick hair extend slightly over his brows and ears and down the back of his neck. On business, which is constamment, he can be seen wearing a formal suit. For being a vampire, his presence seems to fluctuate like a palpable aura. When he wants to appear kind, friendly, and gentle that presence is all that is felt emanating from him, but when experiencing the opposite, things tend to get chilly. His brows are slightly thick and emphasize the intense, wolfish gaze of his eyes. The handsome vampire's charm is only one of his greatest weapons besides his wit.

Personality: It is typical that the success of Morgan's monopoly would go to his head. He feels that what he has created is unstoppable. It is a disease that would continue on without a cure and he felt the humans only brought it upon themselves. Being a contradiction, Morgan chose to become what he was to expose Humans for what they are: no better. He believes that what he is doing is a service, creating one Reckless after another and letting them loose upon the world to drive it into Hell and then extinction. He is arrogant, insensitive, and selfish—only thinking of his cause and his desires. Ruthless is one of his other titles for it because of his uncaring nature that he tends to come off as brutal with his victims and even those who work under him. It is uncertain when the vampire will finally savor satisfaction for he believes that’s just the way things are. He enjoys always getting what he wants and the finer things in life, experiencing the luxuries he didn't have originally.

Ability: Having the abilities granted to the Reckless in this Rp, Dmitri’s one ability that makes him so unique is his display of psionics. He is capable of manipulating inanimate objects with psychokinesis, capable of propelling, halting, altering trajectory, and levitating objects. He is also capable of dominating the minds of Humans except so as not to make him seem to powerful, if they aren’t NPC, he can only do so if allowed into one’s mind (like the old-fashioned being granted entrance into a home). Once given access to the mind, the vampire can make the victim see things that don’t really exist and even give them a command that they will be forced to uncontrollably follow through. Of course, there are other ways the vampire can breech a Human or another vampire’s mind. It is if the mind of his victim isn’t focused or emotionally stable. An upset, furious, or terrified victim will be unable to sustain their mental defenses against him. Having such a unique ability does have its downsides. It gives him a constant headache, which puts him in an emotionally fragile mood (easily irritable). He tends to rest several times throughout the day to dull the pain, and also seeks out the blood of a pure to act as a temporary pain-killer.

Bio: Dmitri is just your average nobody having been fated with the vampire’s curse, and instead of acting “recklessly” with it, he knew exactly where he wished to go with it. He has left his pursuers and all those around him with a false identity of Adam Morgan. It is all anyone truly knows about him for not many have seen Dmitri and lived to talk about it. A few of the Humans and Reckless working for him are under his control, and are constantly aware that they are being watched. Having been also given the title, Elusive, the vampire is difficult to catch if no one knows what he looks like. There has been a rumor that he uses a false head (false boss) or double to take his place during certain arrangements.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

DeviantMunster

Interesting character! Welcome aboard (I think)!

Out of curiosity, can vampires sense one another? Would a Reckless know if Pureblood if they saw one, and vice versa? Also! Does the creator of a vampire have control, at least impart, over the one they make? And, if so, do Purebloods exhibit any control over Reckless? Aaand finally. Are vampires able to eat normal food? Or do they throw it up? And do they gain any sort of nourishment from it?

Sorry for all the questions! Just trying to iron things out before the roleplay starts.

Sairin

Welcome aboard, Dark Deception. Can you add your vampire's unique power?

DeviantMunster,
Your vampire power is fine.
Vampires can sense the blood of each other. If one is spilled, they know if it was a human's, vampire's, or pure bloods. If a vampire has smelt the blood of another vampire, and it is spilled again, they will know who it is.
The scent of pure blood's blood is different. If it is spilled, other vampires will know it is a pure blood. They will not, however, know specifically whose blood it is unless they match a face to the scent.

Yes, reckless know a pure blood when they see one, and vice versa.

The only power a creator has over a vampire is they can not kill their creators. If investing in the act of killing their creators, they will find it impossible. With this being said, vampires will generally follow their creators and listen to them, die for them if they have to.

Vampires may indulge in normal food however it gives no nourishment. The enjoyment of food isn't like that of a human's either. Food seems dull to them in comparison to blood, so they don't invest often.

DeviantMunster

I see! Thank you for the information. Lastly then... I'm assuming Purebloods have some sort structure of government? Do they, as a group, react negatively to any Pureblood being attacked?