Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

So research leads to story ideas. Who would have thought, right?

I want to arrange a few 'couples' who have already at least dipped their toes into the BMDS world to come together and form a leather family as time passes.

My initial idea is to have all the couples present at a party, club, store or something of the likes where their shared interest would be obvious and that some of the people strike up friendships. I would like to see the evolution of these friendships pulling the couples all closer together and the way the couples themselves interact with each other as they try new things and experiment.

Basically right now I want to see if there is any interest an this and if there turns out to be we can start coming up with pairs and writing bios and all that at that point.

Obviously since my idea isn't all that flushed out right now suggestions are more then welcome.

Link Index
Interest thread
Coming together Game
OOC

SneakyGuy

O&O

Kuje

LimitlessNikkie

Yay! Welcome both of you I'm glad to have caught your interest. ^_^

Chrystal

Do the couples in question have to be straight, M/F couples, or could they be gay, M/M or F/F couples?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SneakyGuy

O&O

Cami

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chrystal on December 03, 2012, 06:29:58 AM
Do the couples in question have to be straight, M/F couples, or could they be gay, M/M or F/F couples?

They could be gay as long as they are not strictly apposed to someone of an opposite sex. That's not to say they would need to be sexually involved with someone of the opposite sex but a level of intimacy must be achievable.

Quote from: SneakyGuy on December 03, 2012, 08:27:39 AM
And do they have to be couples?

Not necessarily but I would like a few established couples to create the kind of tension I  was envisioning.

Quote from: Cami on December 03, 2012, 04:31:38 PM
Interested.

Welcome Cami!

kckolbe

Hmm.  I am thinking of playing a single guy, not very experienced with BDSM, perhaps a friend of one of the women.  She could be married to someone else and brought along as a fifth wheel, or as the "date" to a single woman who just needed to find a partner to bring to the group.  Hell, since I know there are a couple of fellow incest fans here, I'd be willing to go with a cousin/brother to one of the women instead.

Let me know if interested.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

JinxedMinx

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

MagicalPen

Might as well through my name into the hat as well, though it seems more males then females right now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

SneakyGuy

Kind of understandable, when we speak about leather culture.
O&O

FallenFeather

Me! This is like what's happening to me right now :D except I'm single and not in a couple lol

LimitlessNikkie

It's great to see so much interest! Just as a poll how many of you are more interested in being a single and which of you would like to be in a couple?

Love And Submission

I could go either way personally.
Whatever you need.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Cami

Same here. Not as if we're going to be confined anyway.

FallenFeather

I could go either but I'd prefer single since that seems to be my life situation right now haha

Kuje

Grins, I'm undecided about being a couple or single, so whatever works really or whatever's needed....

JinxedMinx

Single is OK but I'd rather be part of a couple.  I like the added emotional dynamic.

SneakyGuy

O&O

kckolbe

Damn, lots of posts while I was gone.  I was thinking we could mix it up, maybe have a couple of single folks, one couple, two friends with benefits types.  I dunno.  Depends on how many people you want in this game.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: JinxedMinx on December 05, 2012, 11:02:33 PM
Single is OK but I'd rather be part of a couple.  I like the added emotional dynamic.

I as well want to be part of a couple for that very same reason.

What would be nice would be two couples one serious, engaged or married and one a bit less committed, dating a while or so and then singles with varying levels of interest.

FallenFeather

One thing I've noticed in the scene, is a lot of couples are Poly. So people could play off of that?