Wolves and Nekos -tentative interest check-

Started by LamentingQuill, September 08, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

First, IF I decide to do this as a group rp, it will be very small... likely anywhere from four to six people with the option of like two characters each, maybe. We'll see.

Okami. Kitsune. The dominant of society, the powerful and the wealthy, they have for years and years ensured that their bustling city remained safe from the vicious Naga and the dreadful Spiderlings. So much is owed to these powerful canines and they are not shy about taking what they are due... not that they are savages about it, far from it.

At least... not all of them.

There are some Okami and Kitsune out in the city only interested in the almighty dollar, which brings us to another caste of this world... the neko... a mostly subserviant species. The more financially stable neko can afford jobs such as a maid in a good respectful wolf household, perhaps a secretary a reputable office or law firm or a paid companion to a wolf debutante...

This is not the case for them all though... those of less security in there are targeted quite often by shady Okami and Kitsune looking to make some good cash, they will abduct these poor nekos from their meager homes or off the streets and sell them as slaves to wealthy individuals... the fates of the neko sold often wind up as sexual servants or... things much worse...

Not all that come to the slave auctions are terrible people though, some of them while seeking a sexual companion are gentle and treat their slaves with compassion... while there are others that aren't so much in the ways of gentleness and compassion.

What will happen with you?

euanthe

Oh my. This is very exciting to me! I'd be tempted by characters of either race and gender, depending on what other players are interested in. What's the intention for the roleplay, may I ask? Party-style collective action or a more freeform arrangement?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: euanthe on September 08, 2017, 03:55:30 PM
Oh my. This is very exciting to me! I'd be tempted by characters of either race and gender, depending on what other players are interested in. What's the intention for the roleplay, may I ask? Party-style collective action or a more freeform arrangement?

Freeform. I'd say it's like a bunch of one on ones happening in the same world with the opportunity to interact with one another socially. If that makes sense.

euanthe

It does! Still interested, will see what characters others post. I'm very tempted to play a brother-sister twin wolf pair, but, I'm open to submissive options too.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: euanthe on September 08, 2017, 04:05:13 PM
It does! Still interested, will see what characters others post. I'm very tempted to play a brother-sister twin wolf pair, but, I'm open to submissive options too.

I doubt we'll be short on nekos, I'm certain you'll be able to have your twin wolves ^.^

Wicked Emi

Omg! Yes! I love stuff like this. I would be one of each....both female o.o

LamentingQuill

I'll be putting up an official recruit thread either tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 08, 2017, 10:27:35 PM
I'll be putting up an official recruit thread either tonight or tomorrow sometime.
Yes
I will start creating character sheets maybe tonight!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 08, 2017, 10:41:29 PM
Yes
I will start creating character sheets maybe tonight!

It is likely to be tomorrow, honestly. I've had a really busy night and I'm starting to get drowsy, I don't wanna type up a lousy recruit thread because I'm too sleepy to give my usual quality ^.^

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 08, 2017, 11:05:02 PM
It is likely to be tomorrow, honestly. I've had a really busy night and I'm starting to get drowsy, I don't wanna type up a lousy recruit thread because I'm too sleepy to give my usual quality ^.^
I will pick some basic stuff like pics, name, and age ^.^

Hobbes1266

How wouldn't inter breeding work? Would it be impossible for wolves and nekos to have children together? If they did have children what would happen? Would all children from a neko and wolf mating come out as wolves? Something else?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on September 08, 2017, 11:39:23 PM
How wouldn't inter breeding work? Would it be impossible for wolves and nekos to have children together? If they did have children what would happen? Would all children from a neko and wolf mating come out as wolves? Something else?

Yes, they can. I think it would depend upon the mother where ears and tail are concerned, but I think the child would otherwise have a blend of neko and Okami characteristics and/or abilities/senses.

Wicked Emi

LamentingQuill

I am mildly considering make kitsune available with the wolves, give some variety and they are both of the canine family.

Thoughts?

Revelation

I'd be up for playing as a wolf for sure. I definitely wouldn't mind kitsune.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

euanthe

Work in Progress!

Okami {Wolf}

Name: Bleddyn Beowulf (though he often goes by 'Dyn' to his intimates)

Species: Wolf

Personality: Reserved, protective, with a passionate interior.

Brief background: He's the head of the Wulfric family, an important and wealthy wolf family, although his control is far from complete. Recently, he challenged and slew his father - a man overcome by his dark passions - and defeated him, albeit at the cost of his eye. The formerly-cowed members of the family are now testing Bleddyn's more consensual style of leadership. His most positive relationship is with his beloved twin sister (which anyone is welcome to play, if they so desire, otherwise I will make her my second character).

Looks: Brother and Sister: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1944336
Ears and Tail: Long fluffy ears and thick, bushy tails: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2832868

Occupation: Alpha-male of a wealthy family and senior executive within the family corporation. Although Wulfric Inc. is now publically traded, a majority block of shares are held within the Beowulf family. As head of the family, he holds many of those shares, and has substantial influence over the rest. Although his father was CEO, and he likely will be one day, he's taken the position of a senior executive without portfolio as a learning experience.

Society status: He has little time besides that devoted to career and family... and although an important person, he has few opportunities to let off steam.

Character strengths: Kindness & Empathy. Speed & strength. Personal reserve and restrain. Passion.

Character weaknesses: Kindess & Empathy. Blinded in one eye. Fears that his father's dark passions lie within him. His personal reserve and restraint, which sometimes lead to him being cold.

Explanation: Although he takes a simplistic view - his father's passions led him down a dark path, and only empathy and restraint keep Bleddyn himself from following that route, the reality is not so simply. When he slew his father, it was his own passion that drove him to battle - and his prized restraint can leave him cold and unfeeling despite his natural empathy for others.

Likes: Dominance. Power. Passion. All of which he keeps thoroughly locked up. His allowed vices are physical exercise, music, cookery & gastronomy and his beloved twin sister.

Dislikes: Feeling overwhelmed by his own passions. Though it'd probably be good for him sometimes. Lack of self-control amongst others.

Sexual stuff: (It's in my signature).

Master: Bleddyn is presently cold and controlled. He'd take a Neko slave for necessary release, no more. And far more likely as a gift from his sister than purchased himself. Although perhaps she could unleash his passions, and channel them in a positive direction...?

Notes: I'm more than happy to play his sister myself, but, if anyone fancies having her as their character, then, I'm more than open to that. I would like the option to explore some incestuousness between them though.

Leki

Looks like you've already got your 6 player limit, but I'd be willing to throw down my tentative interest too.
Technically speaking I should probably focus on my other games, but I've always loved kemonomimi of all sorts <3

Wicked Emi

Okami
Name: Ettie Bardou

Species: Wolf

Personality: Dominate, self-assured, slightly egotistical, straight forward, blunt, caring, flirty, and perverted.

Brief background: Ettie comes from an upper middle class family that used to just run the academy. However, as she grew up and took over the school, she changed it so only the richest and high class families could attend. Making her much more wealthy and pulling her higher up the food chain in the world. Both her parents are retired and while she does have an older brother, he moved away to follow his career in technology.

Growing up in the family she did, she was practically raised by her slave. When 18, she took her slaves son as her personal slave as the slave who raised her was actually her mothers slave. For years, Ettie and Joseph worked well together. Joseph understood her and her needs. However, as he started to fall in love with the slave next store, she gave him his freedom and even bought the girl he fell in love with. It was probably the only thing she has done to show her more caring side. Now, she has been without a slave for five months and heard of a chance to buy a new one.

Looks
~*~~*~

Occupation: Owner of "Ms. Bardou Academy"; a k-12 school for the highest and richest families in the world.

Society status: Higher up as she is invited to many high class social events and is the owner of the academy.

Character strengths: Understanding people, leadership, and fair.

Character weaknesses: Manipulative, easily "falls in lust", prideful, and temperamental.

Likes: Control, being top in higher anarchy, sweets, good cooking, and horror.

Dislikes: hot/spicy things, being bored, dramatic people, and extreme cold or hot.

Sexual stuff: Dominate, power struggle, teasing, begging, bondage, hair tugging, light clawing, public, oral, collars, and light branding (think hickeys and claw marks).

Master: "I won't make you do anything you don't want, but trust me kitty; no one has ever lasted a week."
Someone who won't give into her easily but will eventually give in. Let her be dominate but struggle a little bit or fight her for dominance. However, she is not just getting a slave for sexual stuff, they must have a skill she needs or wants. Preferably someone who can help her with scheduling and/or keeping things tidy.

Notes: If she ever gets bored of her slave, she will find it a new home and get her a new one. However, while her slave, she will call them "Pet" and they will have their own room, nice clothing, and good food. Many think Ettie is a good "master", and the worst "master" as she will manipulate her pet and make them beg for her before she touches them. Almost everything is a game to Ettie and she is good at the game.

~*~
Neko

Name: Niome Ryu

Personality: Sassy, blunt, feisty, humorous (if only to herself), perverted, head strong, playful, and troublemaker.

Brief background: While Niome has been a pet/slave before, it was not for sex. It was because she is decent with children, a good cook, and can fix just about anything. Growing up with her mother, her father no where in her life, her mother and her were in a household with three children. Niome was supposed to go to the son when he became an adult. However, as he tried to have sex with her, she broke his arm, kicked him off and ran away...leading her to be caught and is now being sold.

Looks
~*~~*~~*~

Body status: She is a virgin and if you try to take that away...well...expect a fight.

Slavery: Growing up in a household where her mother "worked", however, she didn't actually work or become a slave until she was 17.

Masters: Her family worked for the "Farkas" family. Her only master being Eric Farkas...she ran away after harming him while he tried to have sex with her.

Character strengths: Cooking, fixing most things, fearless, and singing.

Character weaknesses: Head strong, difficult, "doesn't know her place in the world", and has been called "feral".

Likes: Music, freedom, climbing, running, good food, comfy places, warmth, and games.

Dislikes: Being overpowered, cornered, in a cage or feeling caged in, and anything around her neck.

Sexual stuff: Light bdsm, spanking, having her ears played with, teasing, being watched (as in the shower or if she is touching herself), hair pulling, cute outfits, and public and/or fear of being caught.

Fears: Eric will find her and hurt her, being forced to do something she doesn't want, being pinned down against her will, beings caged or locked up...clowns..

Angi

I am extremely interested... Are there still openings?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angi on September 10, 2017, 09:50:09 PM
I am extremely interested... Are there still openings?

I'm not sure at this point, I will let people know after I get the official recruit thread prepared and posted up. Bear with me folks, RL is a messy, messy thing and I'm working as fast I can ^.^

Angi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 10, 2017, 10:14:00 PM
I'm not sure at this point, I will let people know after I get the official recruit thread prepared and posted up. Bear with me folks, RL is a messy, messy thing and I'm working as fast I can ^.^

Alright I will keep an eye out for sure!

Sephiriel

Also interested if there will be any openings left!

Rose Knight

I am extremely interested in this if spots are open. That is, if you wouldn't mind having a rusty newbie around! ^.^

Leki

Wow, the interest for this seems to just keep rolling in xD

People in the thread so far:
Lords (2): ChangingSaint, Leki
Ladies (5): LamentingQuill, Wicked Emi, Amarlo, Angi, Rose Knight
Lieges (3): euanthe, Hobbes1266, Sephiriel,

(No real reason between categorizing them like that, just felt better than writing a long ass list xD)
Seems like there'll have to be a vetting process, or an upscale if the interests hold xD