Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

-slips in quietly to stand close and run light kisses along the blue of his jaw-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Daelen

*Waits for the curtain to rise, slips behind her and waits for it to lower again before kissing her deeply*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

MiaFire

-winds her arm about his neck, pulling close to meet his kiss before the curtain even finishes falling-
-

Mordred

*slides across the floor.. takes hold of the fiery Mia.. pulling her along.. as that curtain continues.. for the last bit of a crazed kiss before he slides off the other end of stage.. letting go to spare her the fall.. but then jumping up* I'm good.. no worries! :Þ
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*Standing to face him as the soft summer rain falls down around them, she kisses him full on his lips, her skin glowing softly as she lets her tongue flitter across his lips.* Take that, my dear Mordred!

Mordred

The Dredful one does indeed take it. But then he also slides those long wild arms around the lovely, adorable Cole.. enjoying that cooling summer rain as he gives those sweet lips a tugging kiss. Mmm.. he does soooo enjoy wet skin.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Grinning at him as he lifts his head from her lips, she leans in and kisses his neck, letting her wet skin press against him so she can tease him so deliciously! :)

Mordred

Insatiable for that wild bit of wet hair on wet skin.. slides those blue fingers of his within, then gives those gorgeous lips one more soft kiss.. luring a wee bit o' shadow to cause that soft rain to shift into a light blue mist. :)
*See Pillory*

Galactic Druid

I take your hands in mine, breathing deeply, excitedly, leaning in to kiss you deeply, then pull back, choking from your cigar. "Dude.." is all I think to say between coughs, before noticing my hands are now blue. "DUDE!!"
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

SummerWhispers

Hmmm kisses him somewhere, not sure exactly where, as he does not have an avi, yet...thinks when he gets one I will return and do this proper.

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses her proper on her luscious lips.  Who can resist a Summer kiss?

SummerWhispers

Kisses him on the cheek , who can resist a kiss under such a sunset.

Amy Liz

Gives her a big noisy kiss on the cheek, and then probably another one as extra on the same cheek!

Adammair

Quote from: Amy Liz on May 06, 2012, 09:41:48 AM
Gives her a big noisy kiss on the cheek, and then probably another one as extra on the other cheek!

Amy Liz

Lazy :P

Gives him only one big noisy cute kiss on the cheek!

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

SummerWhispers

Sneaks up in the dark of the night, to steal a kiss .

Mordred

Slides my hands up into those soft blond strands and gives those perfect lips a kiss that starts very soft but soon descends into a greedy tugging on each of those delicious lips.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

BrokenShards

Swooshes in the night for a quick smooch.
Ready to write when someone requires.

OrchidofDarkness

Turns and steals a quick kiss from BrokenShards

Mordred

Gives the enchanting Orchid a soft kiss.. always enjoying a taste of her lovely Darkness.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

-Sneaks up behind him and kisses the back of his shoulder-
-

OrchidofDarkness

Gives the alluring MiaFire a soft peck on the lips