Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

-continues the soft teasing kisses, while her bed started its nightly ritual of whispering sweet nothings of enticement-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Coreli

*gives her one last deep kiss goodnight*

MiaFire

-returns the deep kiss with slow grazes of lips and tongue to prolong the pleasing taste and touch of their kiss before breaking it and kissing his jaw- I don't listen to the first calls of my bed. That would make me easy but I shall have to listen soon though.  :P
-

Berek

kisses you deeply, *there* and *there*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

-returns the kiss on the lips and kisses his chin and each cheek as well-
-

Berek

kisses each cheek of her ass in return :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

-turns around and kisses him lightly- Did I really miss your birthday?!
-

Berek

By 15 mins as I make it - just gone midnight here lol! Not to worry! (big hugs n smooches n snogs) :)

MiaFire

Awww, I was playing good girl this morning and bad girl shopping in the afternoon. Lol. -pounces him, straddling him about the hips, and leaning down to press into a long, leisurely kiss that used her tongue to explore the seams and boundaries of his lips- Happy Birthday
-

Adammair

*kisses mia once for himself, and gives her an extra one to give to Berek to wish him a happy birthday* ;)

MiaFire

-returns Adammair's kiss, lingering in the second one with a grin- Have to make sure I have something good to give to Berek, mhm, yep. That's why I'm prolonging that one.  O:)
-

Berek

Thank you for your nice birthday greetings, mia! I'll have to return them to with all the snogs n smooches n kisses n shags I can muster! mwah! xxx

MiaFire

Keeping a late night and extending your birthday some, hmm? -cuddles close to continue kissing him-
-

Berek

Morning mia! Kisses and snuggles and snogs and cuddles :)

MiaFire

Good morning, Berek. -smiles and returns the morning kiss-
-

Mr Bigglesworth

Surprises her by sneaking up and kissing her on the back of her neck.

Amy Liz

Kisses his cheek and nips on it for a brief teasing second.

Insanityenviesme

touches his lips against her shoulder as he circles an arm around her waist, pulling her back against him as he kisses up her neck gently
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

-Kisses his shoulder and drops slow kisses along the middle of his back-
-

Berek

Kisses her wherever he can while she dances about

leelan

*moves slowly to the stranger shes never met, moving around him keeping her head lowered, her mouth pressing a kiss to his shoulder leaving a crimson outline of a mouth before stepping away*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MiaFire

-

SummerWhispers

Mordred

Kisses each lip separately.. so to give each the proper attention such juicy morsels deserves.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Kisses his lips then each side, followed by a quick nibble on the chin.