Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

The taste of blood.. even my own.. pushes aside any semblance of humanity within this beast, who now pierces into Orchids succulent lip.. drawing two drops of warm delight that mingle with my own.. the mix of these two beings pulling my lips to slide, suckle, devour hers with a soaring desire.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

A deep almost forgotten desire slowly building up in to a explosive kiss of passion fueled by dark lust needing him all the more the taste of his sweet blood mading and yet so enjoy able as the kiss seems to turn almost savage 
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Holding that sweet face as the hands start to turn more and more blue with each moment.. lips blend and mingle, pushing to a point where it's impossible to ascertain where one set ends or the other begins.. her pulse screaming into his senses.. tapping upon those dark chambers within.. their mix of blood causing these two to bond in a dark, vibrant way.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Their bond being strengthened by the mixing of blood and sweet kisses.  Her own hands roaming over his body as she places soft kisses all over him.

Mordred

Finds that nape as she works her roaming kiss magic.. lifting up those silky strands to send a wild array of nibbling kisses along the soft path that leads deliciously downward.. her nectar soaring within his entire being.. echoing from the beat that gorgeously pulsates within her exotic flesh.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Strings a trail of kisses downwards from the tip of his chin, nibbling along jawline to the base of his neck...to gently bite the top of the shoulder.

OrchidofDarkness

Softly kisses down the spin leaving a light trail of heat behind

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses the exposed part of each arm, slowly and ever so softly.

OrchidofDarkness

Kisses softly down the side of his neck.

Mordred

Works his way slowly inside those gorgeous wings.. moves in real close.. taking in her scent like a wild creature totally devoid of reason.. thriving on sense.. kisses just below an adorable earlobe.. with crazy little licks.. making sure to let her scent absorb inside.. whisper to the inner cells.. mapping this exotic one fully.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Smiling as I kiss your lips softly, and move to your cheek...planting little gentle kisses along my way to your neck.

Mr Bigglesworth

Softly I take your face in my hands, looking deeply into your eyes, telling you how happy I am to see you, I then softly kiss you, letting us melt into each other's arms and lips.

Skadii

As you press your lips to mine, I slip my tongue in your mouth and find the tip of your tongue. I slowly tease your tongue with mine as i reach my hand down to you touch your stomach.

Mr Bigglesworth

Feeling your tongue touching the tip of mine, my eyes close, my hand sliding down your back to feel the warm skin where your shirt lifts slightly.

Kazuume

Kisses the little frown lines between his eyes, then the tip of his nose, then finally his lips.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

TheLegionary

* pins her against the wall violently and kisses her left earlobe, making a way to her cheek and...*

OrchidofDarkness

Daelen

Kisses up the soft plane of her back
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

OrchidofDarkness

Turns head to capture his lips in a soft kiss

Berek

Kisses those delicious boobies :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Kazuume

Gives his neck a warm kiss then his lips
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses her softly on the lips, being careful of the rose thorns.

Kazuume

Presses her lips to his whispering against them...love your new avi.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Berek

Kisses her on the head - love yours too xx
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

OrchidofDarkness