Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jassara Sunn

Oh no you two don't!! *Jumps onto them as they disappear, grabbing the WIN in her teeth. When they reach their destination, she makes them disappear again*

Zaphod

*chuckles and pets the real WIN in his hands as the twins disappear with the fake one*

Grainne

*takes a closer look at that so called win in her twins hands as they dissapear..* Zinks!! We've been foiled my feisty twin! *giggles and reverses their magic..spots the real WIN in Zaphod's hands and pulls her twin along with her grabbing it, stepping back and doing the disappearing thingie again.* Ha ha!
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Zaphod

*jumps into the midst of all the disappearing, wrestles with the twins and does other unspeakable things in a fit of frenzy  before emerging a little bruised, but triumphant* I'd do anything for this WIN! Now back to school, you two. ;)

Grainne

Quote from: Zaphod on May 05, 2012, 03:03:14 PM
*jumps into the midst of all the disappearing, wrestles with the twins and does other unspeakable things in a fit of frenzy  before emerging a little bruised, but triumphant* I'd do anything for this WIN! Now back to school, you two. ;)

*Reappears juuuust enough to reach out a hand through the mists and snatch the WIN out of Zaph's hands.* Maybe, you need to go back to school! *giggles*

Zaphod

*sighs and tumbles into the mist again. Spots Eithne trying to wriggle away and grabs her and ties her up with a strand of unbreakable magic before taking his time to search her. Closes his fingers firmly around the WIN despite all the other temptations that she has to offer* It was good whil e it lasted, Eithne, but this is the end of the road. This WIN is all MINE! ;)

Lycana

"Not so fast!!" Just in the nick of time she arrives and steals the WIN from his skillful hands and ties him up with what is left of the unbreakable magic before looking at her Wonder Twin. Rubbing her chin she finds away to untie the beautiful Eithne before dashing off the WIN tucked safely away.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

*opens the door of the motel for the fugitive twins* Just one night? Sign right here please. *waits until he hears them snore before slipping inside with his master key. Steals the WIN and relocates to Hawaii with his new found riches* Bwahahaha

Lycana

Travels the world in search of the evasive Mr. Zaphod and the coveted WIN, taking pictures with her Twin and enjoying the sights but all the while searching. When they finally reach Hawaii they find him asleep in a estate and quickly takes the WIN and leaves him copies of their pictures and a shirt that reads "they went around the world and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

*wakes up with a hangover and puts the stupid t-shirt on* Gah!! Those twins again. *trolls around on the beach and finally catches them getting drunk at a bar. Waits for them to disappear into the restroom to powder their noses before sneaking off with the WIN and leaving a scary note behind* "Don't mess with the unknown"

Jassara Sunn

*Grins as she sneaks up behind him, dumping a bucket of baby oil on him.* You looked like you needed some more. *The WIN slips out of his hands, she grabs the WIN, and slides off.*

MzNurse

*wraps the slippery win in a baby blanket and heads off, cradling it to her chest*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Jassara Sunn

*Points to the 'baby', smiling.* May I see the cutie?? *When she hands it over, she takes off, laughing hysterically.*

TheLegionary

Breathless Intent

*Waits for TL to step into his shower and snags the win from the pants he left on the floor*

MzNurse

Oh no, Breathless, dear...  That's mine. Thank you!

Breathless Intent

*Smiles sweetly and plucks the win back with a little shake of her head* Oh no no, I'm sorry Mz. I think you must be confused. Here's a lolly for you though *offers her a lollipop before scampering off with her win*

MzNurse

Oh no.  I'm the Nurse.  You're the confused patient. *whips her into a straitjacket and makes off with the win*

Grainne

*Does her best Nurse immitation walking by and coming up behind her....* Oh, MzNurse, you don't really need that sweetie do you? *takes the WIN and saunters off* Thank you sweetie.

MzNurse

Yes....yes Eithne, I do need that...but thanks for asking....*pats Eithne's  butt and takes back the win*

Grainne

*grrrr* *Pulls out the hot pink Vespa, jumps on it and snatches the WIN out of MzNurse's hands.*
Mwahahahaha!

MzNurse

Grainne

*continues to laugh and drive off* Mwahahahaha!!! *giggles*

TheLegionary

* kisses the supersexy Eithne and steals the win*

Grainne

*gasps* Hey!  :-[

*chases TL and the WIN...trying to decide which to grab*