News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

has a nice round bum :D
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Selene

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Tharic

Selene

innHERendo

still has a great looking ass
My Ons/Offs

Selene

innHERendo

still is making me think naughty thoughts
My Ons/Offs

Selene

daaaw, is making me blush!

Tharic

has lovely white skin that would show red welts or slaps very nicely

innHERendo

must be thinking the same things I am
My Ons/Offs

Selene

both avi's have now sparked my interest. Red welts you say?

Tharic

Typically in the shape of either a hand print or a nice whip mark

Selene

Tharic

needs to receive more than teasing

innHERendo

needs to quit beating me to the posts
My Ons/Offs

Selene

needs to learn to post faster

Tharic

Needs to go back to the topic at hand..

Selene

-giggles- at hand... teehee!

Tharic

Has her mind in the gutter.. makes two of us

innHERendo

is forgetting I have been there for awhile
My Ons/Offs

Selene

needs to make rom for me in the gutter in that case.

innHERendo

is always welcome to join
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

Needs to realize we need to shift this from the gutter to the bedroom  ;)

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs