THE AGE OF ULTRON: Marvel RPG. (Closed)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, April 28, 2014, 04:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Ok, could we have Moonknight and She Hulk post together on the streets of new york? Maybe bump into Punisher?

Post here guys.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203347.0

And yes a bio for Anti Venom.

SydneyDrew20

Any other Bad-ass Marvel girls available? If not, I will have to look for one. Is Mystique available?

Garuss Vakarian

VoluptuousVixen

Emmm we have a lot of female mutants...would any other marvel bad girls interest you?

SydneyDrew20

I don't know what other marvel bad girls there are! Culd you possibly help me out on what you are looking for, maybe give me a small list? I could put Mystique in New York... but I could totally use some help here.

VoluptuousVixen

VoluptuousVixen

Honey would you mind holding off with Mystique now please? its getting too complicated and people arnt posting for the characters they do have without adding more to the mix.

Maybe in a week or so once ive sorted out this clusterfuck a bit better.

SydneyDrew20

Juggtacular

Fuck. I didn't even know the actual posting thread was up. Now it's 7 pages deep, lol.

zenpai

wow this closed be for I could get my anti venom bio up
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

VoluptuousVixen

No feel free to put the anti venom up. Were just not accepting any new chars after yours.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: loislanekent on June 02, 2014, 04:46:11 PM
Ok, could we have Moonknight and She Hulk post together on the streets of new york? Maybe bump into Punisher?

Post here guys.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203347.0

And yes a bio for Anti Venom.

Sure.
I also updated my bio posts.
Still needs a cleanup i think but overall the necessary info is there.
The hunt for the Typo Demon will need a third round though. ;)