Why Me? (Light-hearted BON, M&F characters for F)

Started by Painless, March 10, 2024, 08:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painless

If you want to start a roleplay with me, please PM me, don't post in this thread.

Welcome to the Showcase, where I put the plot I'm craving at the moment in its own thread, so it can get a little extra attention. Though this is what I'm into right now, I've got another request thread with plenty more plots that may also catch your eye, so feel free to look there.

Quick Hits:

For a detailed breakdown of what I like, see my O/O's thread.

I will write with writers of any gender, Lords, Ladies, Lieges, and Legates, and your gender does not have to match your character's gender.

I love brainstorming and plotting and appreciate detailed PMs, and will also be happy to plot and chat on Discord. However, I only RP through forums or PMs

Showcase Plot(s):

Why Me? (GM for F)

This idea is a little more nebulous than my usual fare, because what I’m looking for is not so much a plot as a vibe. Specifically, I’m looking for stories that are lighthearted, and perhaps not outright comedic, but definitely trending in the direction of characters who take things in stride that a normal person definitely would not. The general idea is something like this:

Your character is a plucky young (or not so young, anything from 18 to 40ish is good with me) woman who constantly finds herself in unfortunate situations with a sexual side. These predicaments last anywhere from an hour to a few days, and when they’re done, she moves on to the next incident. As such, I’m looking for episodic storytelling, where you play one character, and I take on a GM role, possibly also playing a recurring companion. Despite the constant sexual torment, your character consistently bounces back. While she certainly doesn’t want to be constantly ogled, fondled, or used, her attitude is more to throw her hands up and say ”Why me?” and upon her escape she swears that that’s the last time she’s ever gonna be in such a situation, and this time it’ll be different. Whether your character’s attitude is born from resolute optimism or whether she’s hopelessly naive or just plain dumb is up to you.

While the episodic nature means that the story is very flexible, I’d like just about every episode to contain at least one of the following:

Forced nudity or forced clotheswearing
Light to medium bondage, preferably with a gag
Humiliation, associated with one or more of the former

To give an example of a story setup, consider the following:

Sample Plot
YC is a serving girl for a food delivery service that forces her to wear a skimpy uniform and drive herself into the sketchy parts of town. Her customers tip well, but every last one of them seems to insist that she not just deliver the food, but come in and put it away as well, a process which seems to involve an unreasonable amount of bending over or stretching up. Some of her absolute worst delivery experiences include:
-Supplying a poker game, then getting suckered into betting her tip, which she promptly loses. Her attempt to win it back leaves her losing first her cash, then her clothes, leaving her with the choice to walk home naked or earn back her clothes with the only chip she has left, her body.
-Making a pizza delivery to a bank, only to find out that it was the demand of some bank robbers in the middle of a hostage crisis. The hostage negotiator correctly figured out that she’d be a good distraction to keep the robbers busy while the other hostages are evacuated, and they’re only too happy to oblige. Or to really lean into the comedy, maybe the robbers themselves called her when they realized they had no hostages, and they wanted to make their situation more dramatic.
-Dropping off donations at a convent, only to be mistaken for a repentant sinner thanks to her skimpy outfit and full figure. The Mother Superior decides that the only way to purify her is with a bare-bottom spanking in front of the whole congregation, so they know what happens when they stray from the path.

Note that while the above plot describes a few specific scenes, those are by no means required, instead they're meant to describe the sorts of things I'm looking for. And while the above scenario is a modern setting, the actual setting this story takes place in could be just about anything. A sci-fi setting where a bounty hunter in a skintight spacesuit always finds herself in the clutches of aliens and space pirates. A fantasy world where a barmaid just can't catch a break. A cyberpunk city where clothes are rented by the hour and YC can never seem to make her payments on time. Or anything else your heart desires.

If all that sounds interesting to you, PM me and let's see what we can put together.