Open Vacancy - ShareHouse Welcoming New Tenants {PAUSED} [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, February 23, 2011, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

Tenant Name: Kathleen Anzaker
Tenant's Age: 25
Position in Sharehouse: Maintenance (on cars and everything she knows a bit about everything)
Tenant's Occupation: Motorcycles repair shop (part time)/  Forensics science student (She studies at night)
Tenant's Job Hours:
Sundays: Free
Mondays: 8:00 am- 1:00pm
Tuesdays: 8:00am-1:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am-1:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm
Friday:8:00am-1:00pm
Saturdays: Free
Parking Space?: Yes http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__cS8IGDh_Nw/TC4mZ8-sN0I/AAAAAAAAAuU/79t6fJTQBps/s800/xl%2B2007_Harley-Davidson_VRSCDX_Night_Rod_Special_right_front.jpg
Description:
Her work clothes are a pair of jeans and a blue shirt with the logo of the store. She is often seen wearing tight jeans and shirts, she is your sexy tomboy of sorts
Character Traits: Rather Loud sometimes, Music lover, tattoo freak, Goth
Profile: She was born near the racetrack of Washington state. Ever since little her parents instructed her into the joys of motors and cars. She grew up to be a freak of motorcycles and cars. Her parents being racetrack drivers allowed her to live a childhood almost no girl lived. She does not know how to be a girl since all her life she grew around boys and motors. She is a very sexy woman but the fact that no one told her about it made her feel more of a tomboy than anything else. (I want to keep the rest for the people to discover about her)
Kitchen Items:
Galon on Gatorade with her name on it. (no one can touch it)
A small box of her diet drinks (no one can touch it)

Room Number: (any)
Bunking Comforts: Any
Mug Design: She does not use mugs at all, she drinks from bottles and from her energy drink galon.
Miscellaneous Info: She loves anime, she is also a gamer. She has more boy qualities than girls qualities. She is a very beautiful woman but she simply had not tried to be sexy. Tattoo on her right breasts of a moon, and in the other breast of the sun.

LadyDiscord

Wow..So much detail. Loving it! I still have no clue what my character will be doing. I'll have to read up.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Eliza

Wow, now I need some male tenants, even it out a bit. Updated the Kitchen and parking spaces. Placed Kathleen opposite white (no character yet) in room #302. Placed Megan in room #201.

Will transfer Kitchen Replenishing System and ShareHouse layout to OOC & Plots Discussion Thread.

Wykyd

This sounds very intriguing! I'm definitely interested if you still have room. If you'd be interested, I could try my hand at playing two characters...one female and one male...I kind of have an idea in mind. Let me know!

Eliza

If you could seriously balance your roleplaying with one male and one female (one post per character), then by all means, you may proceed. I need the character profiles of each tenant, so I can update the information.

Wykyd

Great! I will start working on the sheets right away. I should have them for you by tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure I'm up for the challenge and I've had a great deal of experience on other sites playing dual roles. I'm looking forward to it!

Rachubka

I'm going to attribute the jump in activity to me putting up a character. :P

Wykyd

Ok, here they are! I will put them in seperate posts so they aren't so big. Let me know if I need to change anything! Thanks.

Tenant Name: Austin Brooks

Tenant's Age: 29

Position in Sharehouse: Yardwork/gardner.

Tenant's Occupation: Austin works as a bouncer/bartender at a local night club while he finishes earning his degree in aerospace technology.

Tenant's Job Hours: Sundays – Off
                              Monday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) Classes @ the University
                                 Tuesday – (7:00am – 5:00pm) Classes @ the University
                              Wednesday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) Classes @ the University
                              Thursday – (7:00am – 5:00pm) Classes @ the University
                                           (9:00pm – 2:00am) Work
                              Friday – (10:00am – 1:00pm) Lab Class
                                           (9:00pm – 2:00am) Work
                              Saturday - (9:00pm – 2:00am) Work

Parking Space?:       

Description: 6’4”, 195lbs, lean, fit, athletic. Muscular. Dark blond hair with bleached tips. Dark blue eyes. His hair is kept short and neatly cut though he prefers the tousled look. He has a tribal compass tattoo just above his left ass cheek. His usual mode of dress, whether it is at school or home, is jeans and a t-shirts. At work he wears black slacks and a red polo shirt. He’s generally wearing black boots.

Character Traits: He’s the quiet, brooding type. Health nut. Fitness freak. Runs every morning, works out at the gym several times a week. Takes life very seriously and approaches it that way. He’s determined when he wants something. Can be a bit domineering and has a tendency to be a bit of a controller. He has a jealous streak. Very dominant personality.

Profile: Austin comes from old New England wealth. His family has been prominent members of society for generations. Austin isn’t spoiled but he is used to getting what he wants. He’s very intelligent and is a hard worker. He is pursuing a degree in aerospace technology and NASA is already courting him for his innovative design ideas. Austin doesn’t have much of a light side. He rarely laughs and isn’t prone to goofing off. He works most nights as a bouncer/bartender at a local nightclub. When he isn’t working he’s studying. He has a real jealous streak that he tries desperately to control, but rarely succeeds. He wasn’t always dark and serious, but things change. Austin had been a championship snow boarder on the track to Olympic and pro status until a severe knee injury destroyed those chances (there’s a story behind this that will come out over time). He consoled himself by tearing a wild streak through the European countryside until Daddy got angry at bailing him out of trouble and ordered him home. Austin’s father arranged for him to begin working at the family firm but it didn’t take long before everyone figured out it wasn’t for him. Austin’s Grandfather had been part of the original space program and so arranged for Austin to take part in a summer internship program. This lead to Austin’s current pursuits. 

Kitchen Items: a six pack of Guinness. (happy to share as long as it gets replaced)
Assorted fruits & Veggies (again, happy to share)
Health shakes (Please don’t touch)

Room Number: Any

Bunking Comforts: Bunks with Shayla Murrow – his girlfriend

Mug Design: Doesn’t use a mug. Drinks his beer from the bottle and doesn’t drink coffee

Miscellaneous Info: Austin is currently involved with Shayla Murrow. They have been dating seriously for 2 years and he is making plans for long term. He believes the next step is for them to marry and start a family. He isn’t sure if what he feels for Shay is love, but they get along well…most of the time. He is often cross at her choice of subject matter for her sculptures and photography. It causes them a great deal of discord in their relationship. He has come to blows with more than one of her male models.

Wykyd

Tenant Name: Shayla Murrow

Tenant's Age: 26

Position in Sharehouse: Resident historian and artist

Tenant's Occupation: Freelance Artist/sculptor/photographer

Tenant's Job Hours: They vary as she is freelance. She will be working from home sometimes. She does spend 2 days a week volunteering at the local art museum and teaches a sculpting class at the university 2 days a week.
                          Mon & Fri – 1pm to 6pm (volunteering @ museum)
                                  Tues & Th – 9am to 3pm (Teaching @ University)

Parking Space?:

Description: Shayla is 5’6”, 135 lbs, slim, 32-20-32, C cup. Shoulder length wavy red hair. Green eyes. Dresses very chic and hip. Artsy. Most comfortable in an old pair of jeans, boots and peasant blouse. She wears very little makeup as she has a natural beauty that lends itself well to natural look. Her makeup is usually earth toned. Her skin is very fair and she has a small smattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose.

Character Traits: stubborn. Easy going and vivacious. Loves to laugh and have a good time. Not necessarily a party girl, but instead likes lively intelligent conversations, good music and to have fun. Loves to be outdoors in nature. Friendly and outgoing. Can be a tiny bit snobbish at times. Often impatient when she feels someone isn’t using their brain.

Profile: Shayla was born in Hermosa Beach, California. Her mother was a hippie artist straight off the commune…her father was a straight laced, uptight corporate head. They divorced when Shayla was very young and she saw very little of her father. She grew up a free spirit for the most part…enduring the stiffness of her father’s home on the rare occasion she had to. She loves the outdoors and being active. She surfs, rock climbs, plays tennis…anything that gets her outdoors. Shayla became interested in photography in high school when she began taking pictures of the local surf scene. She won a contest and a scholarship and earned a degree in photojournalism. She’s travelled a lot in her short life and has had many of her photo’s published in major publications. Her newest endeavor is sculpting, which she is currently working on a collection for a private showing at a high profile local gallery. Shayla has a very open minded view of the world and people in general. She laughs easily and has a quick, biting wit. She loves to tease her friends…so if she teases you it means she really likes you.

Kitchen Items: a dozen yogurts (for her and Austin only please)
                       A six pack of Pepsi (for her only)
                       A half gallon of chocolate cherry ice cream (Doesn’t mind sharing if it’s replaced)

Room Number: Any

Bunking Comforts: Bunks with Austin – her boyfriend

Mug Design:

Miscellaneous Info: Shayla is dating Austin Brooks but she feels they have been growing apart recently. She first saw Austin 6 years ago at the X-Games Snowboarding championship where she was taking publicity shots for the Tahoe tourist bureau. She was immediately attracted to him, but at the time was unable to make a connection. They became friends and kept in touch but didn’t get together until 2 years ago. Austin is by far the best lover Shay has had, but she feels that is insufficient means on which to build a future. She is aware of his desire to move forward with their relationship…but she isn’t interested in marriage right now – perhaps not ever – and she really isn’t sure that Austin is the one. They fight often these days and always seem to be on the verge of a breakup. He exhibits extreme jealousy when she is sculpting male models (whom are often modeling in the nude) and has even managed to get into a fist fight with a couple of them.

Eliza

Yes, one thing I want changed ... the bike! Seriously, someone's going to jack that off the street!

Rachubka

Wykyd

Quote from: Eliza on March 03, 2011, 03:16:27 AM
Yes, one thing I want changed ... the bike! Seriously, someone's going to jack that off the street!

*pouts* But, it's his favorite playtoy! It was a graduation gift from Daddy...and it goes REALLY fast! But if you inisist...*heavy sigh*...I will come up with an alternative.   ;)

Eliza

Quote from: Rachubka on March 03, 2011, 08:11:56 AM
Everyone has such nice vehicles. D: lol

And they're taking my parking spots! Does anybody here walk? Public transportation anyone?

Eliza

I'm preparing for the first day in the ShareHouse IC, which will begin a quick week that will introduce your tenants as they move into the ShareHouse. Since I can't do multiple tenants moving in in one day (impractical) I will leave it up to those who are ready to post in the IC. Please, reply in this thread or PM me which day you want to come in. This week will have seven days (again, it will go fast, since I'm fast forwarding it). Please, decide which day your tenant will move in the ShareHouse. Also, you can decide to move in at a particular time in a day, whether morning, noon, afternoon, or evening. No midnight or early morning move-ins.

Move-ins will be regarded as special events in the Mod Posts (Time Shift Posts), which will include the schedule of the day, and any changes to the weather.

Also, in the Mod Posts, will be who will be allowed to post in that certain time of day.

Rachubka

I'm find posting whenever! Being first or last doesn't bother meeeeeeee~

Acid Lips

Acid Lips

Eliza

Besides that... nevermind ... I'm putting Rachubka and Acid's tenants on a random time of a day, since they're okay with it. Maybe when they're working at their day jobs? CONFLICT!

Rachubka

Heee. Well, okay... I just am kinda not sure since the RP needs a place to start in terms of the year! The majority of the folks are in university studying whathaveyou. So would it be like, September people would be moving in?

Iiin that case, I wouldn't mind being first, since the semester would start in just a few days, and I can explain how a newbie to the Sharehouse managed to land a bartending job! A bartending job conveniently at the same place that Mr. Brooks bounces (is that the verb?) for...

That way, zero conflicts, and I get to feel awesome about going first. :P

Eliza

I've already decided (you know you guys made me) that the starting date is going to be Friday, March 4, 2011, and that Acid Lip's tenant, Kathleen Anzaker, will be starting first ... at an awkward time of 1:00am (Early Morning).

Acid, you may post here, in the Sharehouse - IC Thread.

Acid Lips

Acid Lips