News:

Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-2012

Started by JackWhite, December 25, 2011, 10:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

This noon the Knicks and the Celtics kick off the shortened basketball season. The first afternoon will include some great games.

Are there NBA-watchers here? Fans of specific teams?

SRT4NightRider

Watched the Knicks game. Pretty good game I have to say, Knicks look good. Hope they are able to play the full 66 games
For the countless souls who died, let our voices fill this night. Sing with me, never again!. They aren't lost, you see. The truth will live in me, believe me.

All that I have left inside is a soul that's filled with pride. I tell you, never again! Their depraved societ didn't end up killing me. Scream with me, NEVER AGAIN

JackWhite

They did look good at some points but there is definitely some room for improvements. 5 Turnovers for a guy like Anthony is too much.

Nevertheless, the win is great for the confidence and if they can keep this level they should end before Boston.

JackWhite

Quote from: SRT4NightRider on December 25, 2011, 03:11:25 PM
Watched the Knicks game. Pretty good game I have to say, Knicks look good. Hope they are able to play the full 66 games

I guess the Knicks couldn't keep up that type of game. They're weak in D. Their opponent always has a way too high shooting percentage.

JackWhite

Fredette gets another starting spot.

Sasquatch421

I don't watch as much as I used to. I'll always be a Bull's fan though.... Hopefully Rose can get healthy and stay that way for the play-offs. Not taking anything from Chicago's bench because they played great with-out him, even beating Miami.