U.L.T.R.A. - BESM 3E

Started by AndyZ, February 18, 2012, 12:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Ok here is my complete character for everyone to look over and for Andy to approve.

Name: Kira Kusanagi
Race: Tenshi
Height: 5'11
Weight: 130
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amythist purple
Pic:

History: To understand Kira's history you have to understand Kira's story doesn't really begin with her, but with her family. You see Kira's is the grandchild of an angel that came through long before the establishment of the U.LT.R.A. branch of the SDF. When he came through he hid what he was so as not to alarm anyone in the human world or alert them to his presence. During his travels he perched himself on a nearby set of stones off of a road. It was here that he was sitting when he met Kira's grandmother, Yoshika. The angel who had taken the guise of a rounin first beheld her. Yoshika was the daughter of a local farmer and thus no one took notice of her, that is until one day she beheld the angel. When she looked at him something stirred inside her as she looked at him she got down on her knees not daring to look at him. This intrigied him. "Woman I am a ronin you owe me nothing." he said to her. She shook her head. "I am sorry I cannont. By the kami I don't know how to explain it but something inside me is telling me you are worthy of my respect." she said still not daring to look at him in the eye. This intrgiued the angel and he decided reveal himself to her. "Your insticts are not wrong my dear woman." he said reaching a hand down and tilting her chin up to face him and when she beheld him her eyes wepted with tears. So together they left and made thier way back to the farm her family tended where she asked her father to higher him and her father consented. After working on the farm for many years they eventually fell in love with each other. Soon enough she concived a child with him and that was Kira's mother Kasumi.

As Kasumi was growing up she began to develope powers like that of her father. She was a nephilim according to what the angel, who was now known as Danerial but Yoshika would always call him by the name Samanosuke. By this time Yoshika's home had blossomed into a full Shinto Shrine with Samanosuke as it's head priest. As Kasumi grew ad her powers grew she to ended up falling in love with a human samurai who she ended up marrying and then soon enough Kira was born. Now Kira's story doesn't really start until she was in her early teens. 

It was about this time that another large quake happened. This had been the one her grandfather had been waiting for, the portal to return to his world to open again. Kira was distraught at his leaving but he told her that it was his time to go, to return to his home. He looked to her mother his daughter. "I leave the shrine to you my daughter and all it's worth." he said looking at Kira. After he left Kira's mother ran the temple as it's head priestess. Soon enough during a crisis in Japan's history a time better known to the world as World War Two Kira's mother went aboard of the country to try and help ease suffering where she could. She left a Then mostly adult Kira in charge of the Shrine. One night while Kira was sleeping she had a dream. In her dream her mother came to her and told her she would not be coming back home. As Kira awoke she saw it was morning and it was then she ran to find out what had happened. When she turned on the news she had found out that the city Hiroshima had been wiped off the map in a matter of seconds little to no survivors. It was then she knew her mother had died in the first use of a nuclear weapon. So after filing the papers with the local government she now owned the shrine and would take care of it.

As she lived and worked in the shirne Kira showed little signs of her age but what she did show was that her powers were becoming easier and easier to use espially when she was saving others or righting wrongs. She just like her mother spent her years traveling Japan helping others in whatever way she could. She was trained in the use of a sword and that was her main way of defending herself from others who would do her harm. It was sometime in the in the early part of 21st century that she was approached by some men who claimed they were part of a new government organization called U.L.T.R.A. After telling her thier mission they offered her a place she could stay, money and a solid job helping them with things that were related to the supernatural. Kira took her time to listen to what they had to say before she made her decsion. There was something burning inside of her when they mentioned what she would be doing.

Kira Kusanagi

Stats:  180
Body   6
Mind   5
Soul   7

HP: 70
EP: 60
Combat Value   6

Atributes:  163 pts.

2   4 *   Armor (Homogenous)
2   4 *   Divine Relationship
4   3 *   Features: Chipped, Longevity, Appearence, Illusion braclet
2   1   Weapon: Katana (Muscle, Hands)
3   9 *   Melee Attack: Swords
3   9 *   Melee Defense:Swords
5   12   Sword of Heaven (Insidious, Hands, Detectible: Holy, exclusive: demons)
1   10*   Regeneration
1   5 *   Reincaration: Easy to stop. (Comes back from the dead in one mounth.) 
2   4 *   Special Defense: Does not age. 
1   8 *   Super Strength
1       8 *     Flight
5       5       Weapon: Sacred Edge (Linked, Detectible: Holy)
4       4       Weapon: Holy Bolt (Detectible: Holy)
4       8 *     Combat Technique: Blind fighting, Critical Strike, Judge Opponent,Leap                       Attack
1       2 *     Tough
1       5 *     Extra Defences
5       10*     Sixth Sense (Spirits, Magic, Evil, Demons, Precognition)
2       8 *     Healing
1       6 *     Telepathy
4       8 *     Exorcism
2       4       Environmental Influence (Light Fog)
1       20*     Dynamic Powers (Wind)
1       2 *     Special Movement (Zen Direction)
2       4 *     Resistance

Skills: 19 pts.

1       3       Acrobatics: Jumping
3       6       Occualt: Rituals, Witchcraft, Spirits
2       2       Perform: Musical Instrament
3       3       Urban Tracking: Underworld
1       3       Stealth: Silent Movement
1       1       Wilderness Tracking: Mountains
1       1       Poinsons: Natrual

Defects (12)

1   1   Marked: Angelic Features
1   1   Nemesis: Demons
2   4   Owned (By the Will of the Creator)
2   6   Vulnerability: Holy itmes.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

AndyZ

As soon as you change the stuff I know I've repeatedly talked to you about, I'll give my comments.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sessha

Can you remind what those were?

AndyZ

I'm really not liking the fact that I'll tell you something maybe four or five different times and you don't remember.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Sessha

I honestly can't find the things we discussed the four or five times over YIM last night. The only thing that comes to mind is the defects we talked about or is this about the braclet being for an alternate form, or the dynamic powers I put in?

AndyZ

Alright, I've looked over it and made some changes.  Some spots I wasn't sure if they were Holy and should be detectable, so you can let me know on those.

I gave you Supersense instead of Sixth Sense in order to be able to see spirits and extraplanar creatures, nixed Precognition because I don't want to deal with it, changed the Dynamic Wind power into Telekinesis (Air), fixed a few other things I've already told you about and so on.  You can check it over, and if you like this, you're approved.

Pic:

History: To understand Kira's history you have to understand Kira's story doesn't really begin with her, but with her family. You see Kira's is the grandchild of an angel that came through long before the establishment of the U.LT.R.A. branch of the SDF. When he came through he hid what he was so as not to alarm anyone in the human world or alert them to his presence. During his travels he perched himself on a nearby set of stones off of a road. It was here that he was sitting when he met Kira's grandmother, Yoshika. The angel who had taken the guise of a rounin first beheld her. Yoshika was the daughter of a local farmer and thus no one took notice of her, that is until one day she beheld the angel. When she looked at him something stirred inside her as she looked at him she got down on her knees not daring to look at him. This intrigied him. "Woman I am a ronin you owe me nothing." he said to her. She shook her head. "I am sorry I cannont. By the kami I don't know how to explain it but something inside me is telling me you are worthy of my respect." she said still not daring to look at him in the eye. This intrgiued the angel and he decided reveal himself to her. "Your insticts are not wrong my dear woman." he said reaching a hand down and tilting her chin up to face him and when she beheld him her eyes wepted with tears. So together they left and made thier way back to the farm her family tended where she asked her father to higher him and her father consented. After working on the farm for many years they eventually fell in love with each other. Soon enough she concived a child with him and that was Kira's mother Kasumi.

As Kasumi was growing up she began to develope powers like that of her father. She was a nephilim according to what the angel, who was now known as Danerial but Yoshika would always call him by the name Samanosuke. By this time Yoshika's home had blossomed into a full Shinto Shrine with Samanosuke as it's head priest. As Kasumi grew ad her powers grew she to ended up falling in love with a human samurai who she ended up marrying and then soon enough Kira was born. Now Kira's story doesn't really start until she was in her early teens. 

It was about this time that another large quake happened. This had been the one her grandfather had been waiting for, the portal to return to his world to open again. Kira was distraught at his leaving but he told her that it was his time to go, to return to his home. He looked to her mother his daughter. "I leave the shrine to you my daughter and all it's worth." he said looking at Kira. After he left Kira's mother ran the temple as it's head priestess. Soon enough during a crisis in Japan's history a time better known to the world as World War Two Kira's mother went aboard of the country to try and help ease suffering where she could. She left a Then mostly adult Kira in charge of the Shrine. One night while Kira was sleeping she had a dream. In her dream her mother came to her and told her she would not be coming back home. As Kira awoke she saw it was morning and it was then she ran to find out what had happened. When she turned on the news she had found out that the city Hiroshima had been wiped off the map in a matter of seconds little to no survivors. It was then she knew her mother had died in the first use of a nuclear weapon. So after filing the papers with the local government she now owned the shrine and would take care of it.

As she lived and worked in the shirne Kira showed little signs of her age but what she did show was that her powers were becoming easier and easier to use espially when she was saving others or righting wrongs. She just like her mother spent her years traveling Japan helping others in whatever way she could. She was trained in the use of a sword and that was her main way of defending herself from others who would do her harm. It was sometime in the in the early part of 21st century that she was approached by some men who claimed they were part of a new government organization called U.L.T.R.A. After telling her thier mission they offered her a place she could stay, money and a solid job helping them with things that were related to the supernatural. Kira took her time to listen to what they had to say before she made her decsion. There was something burning inside of her when they mentioned what she would be doing.

Kira Kusanagi

Body   6
Mind   5
Soul   7

Combat Value   6

Atributes:  158 pts.

2   8    Armor (Homogenous +4)
2   4    Divine Relationship
3   3    Features: Chipped, Longevity, Appearance
1   1   Item: Alternate Identity (Illusion Bracelet)
2   1   Secondary Weapon Item: Katana (Muscle, Hands)
3   9    Melee Attack: Swords
3   9    Melee Defense: Swords
5   12   Sword of Heaven (Insidious, Hands, Detectable: Holy, Exclusive: Demons)
1   10   Regeneration
1   5    Reincaration: Easy to stop. (Necklace Phylactery) 
2   4    Special Defense: Does not age. 
1   8    Super Strength
1       8       Flight
5       5       Secondary Weapon: Sacred Edge (Linked to Katana, Detectable: Holy)
4       4       Secondary Weapon: Holy Bolt (Detectable: Holy)
4       8       Combat Technique: Blind fighting, Critical Strike, Judge Opponent, Leap Attack
1       2       Tough
1       5       Extra Defences
3       6       Sixth Sense (Magic, Holy, Unholy)
2       7       Healing (Detectable: Holy)
1       6       Telepathy (Universal)
4       7       Exorcism (Detectable: Holy)
2       3       Environmental Influence (Light Fog) (Detectable: Holy)
3       11      Telekinesis (Air) (Detectable: Holy)
1       2       Special Movement (Zen Direction)
2       4       Resistance
3   6   Supersense (Divine Sight)

2       2       Perform: Musical Instrament
3       3       Urban Tracking: Underworld

Defects (7)

2   4   Achilles Heel: Unholy attacks
2   1   Marked: Angelic Features (Half cost due to Alternate Identity)
2   1   Nemesis: Demons (Half cost due to Alternate Identity)
1   1   Unique Defect: Character must remain faithful to the Creator.

Sessha

Pic:

Kira Kusanagi

Body   6
Mind   5
Soul   7

Combat Value   6

Attributes: 154

2    8    Armor (Homogenous +4)
2    4    Divine Relationship
3    3    Features: Chipped, Appearance (Yamamoto Nadeshiko), Retracble Wings
2    1    Secondary Weapon Item: Katana (Muscle, Hands)
3    9    Melee Attack: Swords
3    9    Melee Defense: Swords
5    12   Sword of Heaven (Insidious, Hands, Detectable: Holy, Exclusive: Demons)
1    10   Regeneration
1    5    Reincaration: Easy to stop. (Necklace Phylactery) 
2    4    Special Defense: Does not age. 
1    8    Super Strength
1    8    Flight
5    5    Secondary Weapon: Sacred Edge (Linked to Katana, Detectable: Holy)
4    4    Secondary Weapon: Holy Bolt (Detectable: Holy)
4    8    Combat Technique: Blind fighting, Critical Strike, Judge Opponent, Leap Attack
1    2    Tough
1    5    Extra Defences
3    6    Sixth Sense (Magic, Holy, Unholy)
2    7    Healing (Detectable: Holy)
1    6    Telepathy (Universal)
4    7   Exorcism (Detectable: Holy)
2    3   Environmental Influence (Light Fog) (Detectable: Holy)
3    11 Telekinesis (Air) (Detectable: Holy)
1    2   Special Movement (Zen Direction)
2    4   Resistance
2    4   Supersense (Divine Sight)

1       1       Perform: Musical Instrament
2       2       Urban Tracking: Underworld

Defects (3)

1   1   Marked: Angelic sigil on shoulder (Half cost due to easily hidden under clothes)
1   1   Unique Defect: Character must remain faithful to the Creator.

AndyZ

Only have 2 defects, but approved.  Drop it in the Character Thread.