[PF] Ironfang Invasion: Hunted Heroines

Started by 1651Leviathan, August 25, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrus02

i think i'm the only one who made something of a main liner so far. although to be fair Silent Stalker will be a tank only till level 4 when wild shape comes online

Blinkin

I'm semi-main liner. Myranda does better with someone to work with, but she can hold her own... when she hits level 5, she can get nasty though.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Ixy

I was trying to fill the rogue role as needed for the party, but it's totally up to 1651Leviathan to determine if it's adequate even in that regard.

1651Leviathan

Right now, we have some skill characters, some pseudo-frontliners, and a smattering of others. Divine, arcane, and frontline are where I'd encourage submissions.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 29, 2017, 06:09:55 AM
Terian: Failure isn't inevitable. My intention is that the PCs are able to complete the adventure. There is a high probability of mishaps, though.
Even if the characters end up losing there's always a chance to escape so long as your alive, though maybe a bit sore and possibly with a bun in the oven... speaking of, how would impregnation/the possibility of impregnation/pregnancy be handled? How much time is expected to pass in game between the start and the end of the campaign? A few days? Months? A year? A few years?

Re Z L

Well I should have my barbarian done later today
A&A

Blinkin

Good question about the pregnancy issue. If we manage the whole path, I can't see moving from 1st to 16th levels taking anything less than a year and I would think probably closer to 2 or 3. So, if someone gets knocked up, there's going to be some babies and I don't know nuthin' about birthin' no babies.

For general reference, however, I don't have any problem with Myranda turning up pregnant, but most probably wouldn't know for at least a few weeks and anyone know what the gestation period is for a giant? *shutters* "Why yes, Ms. Miller, you're the proud momma of a bouncing 24 pound baby boy."

Resistance is futile; you will be screwed. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

1651Leviathan

Re: pregnancy risk. It may be a part of the game. My plan is to ask for the feelings of the final group about including it. It may be that those players who aren't interested can make their characters infertile if they're in the minority. But I'm not going to make a decision until I see the mood of the final group. Especially any women who may be a part, as I know pregnancy (particularly unwanted ones) can be a legitimately frightening topic.

That said, a significant time will pass between the start of the campaign and its end. If pregnancy risk is included, characters that become pregnant and don't find a solution (e.g. herbal or magical) will fade into the background. The player will have the option of bringing in a new PC.

Blinkin

Oh well... It's going more trouble than it's worth to play with pregnancy then. Part of why it's intriguing is the emotional, mental nad physical changes that happen during it. But, it's not worth the effort if the character is going to be written out of the game... assuming that I get in, of course... and it's starting to look like my chances are between slim and snowball. lol There's a lot of characters trying to catch our GM's attention.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Aylinas

Character Sheet: Ayanah Tasmi [WIP]

Backstory:  Orphaned at a young age with her twin sister Shiru, Ayanah grew up on the streets mixing her time between begging for food and finding good hideouts to duck into with her sister to escape the inevitable angry pursuers she tended to attract.  Life wasn't particularly easy and Ayanah made it her business to quickly learn what kind of people the pair of them should avoid ticking off.  More than once she her sister's light-fingered attentions to a wide-eyed foreign trader with no connections rather than say, someone with connections to the powerful spice trade.  Wealthy tourists were a favorite of the pair, so it was no surprise when the two of them made a plan to relieve a wealthy scholar of his satchel and duck into the streets.   In a bit of a mixed blessing, the spellbook they ended up stealing captured the pair's attention.  Ayanah was so engrossed in the writing, convinced she could make out patterns and just barely deciphering bits and pieces, that she forgot to really figure out an escape plan that went further than 'duck behind a barrel in the alley'.  They were caught, of course, but fate smiled on the man taking a strangely magnanimous attitude on the entire situation when it was clear the pair had some aptitude for the arcane.

And so it went that the sisters Tasmi began studying at the Arcanamirium.   While her sister was enthralled by the practical applications of the arcane and leaned towards blending her natural talents with her new gifts, Ayanah set herself to proper study of the laws of magic... and how to break them.  Never much for strenuous activity, she delved into the books and spent most of her time expanding her knowledge of the arcane in proper wizard fashion, save for her tendencies to break as many rules as she could.  The sister's patron guided her to study as an arcanist and she quickly took to it like a duck to water.

For all their patron did for the sisters however, the man was not perfect.  Married to his studies of the arcane, the man was possibly the least charismatic person in the Arcanamirium and not even that endearing socially-awkward way either.  Any attempts to flirt with women came off as creepy or outright unsettling and he took refuge in 'visually stimulating' tomes the girls were not allowed access to.  Over time, the man's drought of female companionship took its toll and as the girls turned twenty, Ayanah could pick up on his longing stares and his occasional allusions to how much the pair owed to him.   While Shiru repeatedly assured him he was like a beloved father and offered him little more than warmth and thanks, Ayanah could tell he wanted more than a surrogate family.  Though they straddled the line for a fair stretch of time, one night their patron's desperation finally came to a peak and he confronted the pair with a smattering of incoherent flirts and stern allusions to what he was owed.   To literally anyone, this would be incoherent babble that made no sense, a drunken rant at best, buy Ayanah could see the desperate wolf in his eyes and slyly directed him to talk with her in private away from her sister and in a bedroom.   

Her outfit was barely off her shoulder before he pinned her to the bed.   

As time passed, their patron's mood brightened considerably as he and Ayanah spent several nights a week together.  Ultimately, Ayanah would have preferred their patron to stay only their patron, but as the months passed, she found her feelings growing more and more conflicted on their relationship.   He clearly had no interest in any sort of loving affair but... she had no interest in a loving affair with him either and, owning in no small part to her tendency to cloister herself in her studies up to now, she couldn't help but feel a small part of her enjoyed things.   Over time, her patron's tastes grew more.. eclectic and it wasn't long before she found herself bound in ropes, struck with riding crops and blindfolded almost every time they snuck away for their private excursions and, again, Ayanah was very conflicted on if she was enjoying it or not: probably not mentally, but almost certainly enjoying it physically.  It was fortunate indeed that their patron mellowed out enough to send them on a field assignment in Nirmathas.  Finally, she thought, a chance to take a break from the wild nights, clear her head and assure herself that her patron was not turning her into a masochist. 

Boy, did that not happen.   One risky venture too much and the sisters found themselves captured by the Ironfang legion when they quickly exhausted their limited spell reserves and were overpowered completely.  Horrifyingly, the small troupe of hobgoblins were content to keep the pair bound in their tent and not even untied for when they 'sought relief' from the pair.   Unfortunately, the situation was far, far too close to her patron's tastes, minus turning the brutality of it turned up five notches and Ayanah drove herself a little crazy trying to convince herself that she wasn't enjoying it.  To that end, when rescue finally came, she was more than willing to pledge her support for the fight against the hobgoblins, dedicating herself wholly to the anger she held towards them for their brutality and hoping it drowns out the smaller voices in her head.

Personality:
Ayanah is a thoughtful and intense person with a love of magic and endless curiosity for the arcane.  Unlike her sister, she rarely enters into anything without a plan and errs towards the side of caution in all her pursuits... though she rarely has the force of will to convince her sister otherwise.   Though she has an excellent intellectual knowledge of psychology and a fair bit of empathy as well, her odd upbringing and her tendency to study in the library rather than talk to anyone left her with an incomplete knowledge of social customs and a decidedly warped view of how relationships are supposed to work.  For this reason, she tends to be quiet observer more than anything else and though she'll offer opinions, she'll rarely rock the boat, much preferring things to work out smoothly between people, sometimes at a steep cost.  On top of all this, she's turning into a masochist and she's intellectually upset by this fact.  It's a button she hopes is not pushed in the future with her quiet but intense personality being likely to lash out at anything forcing this conflict to the surface.

Appearance:
Ayanah has deep brown eyes and black hair, much like her sister.  Unlike her sister though, she tends to wear flowing robes of muted, dark tones along with a few bits of jewelry (a bracelet, choker and circlet) generously donated by her patron who heavily encouraged her to wear them to the point where she keeps them on just out of force of habit now.  She keeps an iron-rimmed, leather-bound spellbook dangling off her belt along side her component pouch and various magical trinkets she needs in her day to day.

[Image hopefully to come.]

Brief Ons/Offs:
Ons:  Bondage, pillories, degradation, anal.
Offs: Gore, Underage, Pregnancy

Posting Frequency: Daily

1651Leviathan

Quote from: Blinkin on August 29, 2017, 05:38:58 PM
Oh well... It's going more trouble than it's worth to play with pregnancy then. Part of why it's intriguing is the emotional, mental nad physical changes that happen during it. But, it's not worth the effort if the character is going to be written out of the game... assuming that I get in, of course... and it's starting to look like my chances are between slim and snowball. lol There's a lot of characters trying to catch our GM's attention.

I'm also open to having the character continue in the party. It depends on how the player wants to proceed.

Re Z L

And it's basically done:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273741.msg13465948#msg13465948

The only things I really have left are feats and buying starting gear.
A&A

Faeli

Sorry for the delay!  Hurricanes happened :)

Name: Stephie Sparro
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Class: Witch
Level: 1

Physical Description:

Stephie has bright, inquisitve ghost-blue eyes that sit in stark contrast to her darkness of her hair.  She is a bit on the shorter side, although she often will wear heavy, thigh high boots to try and make herself seem taller.  She, through the attentions of her patron, has spent quite a bit of time encouraging her body to develop in certain ways and therefore is a good bit proud of it and is therefore eager to show it off, leading her to have her clothes designed with strategic holes and gaps to let her unblemished skin shine through.  She wears her hair in a long ponytail and favors darker, earthen colors for her clothes so as to better draw the eye to those bits of skin she leaves exposed.

Personality:

Stephie has a jubulant, energetic quality about her.  She has a near insatiable curiosity and throws herself into any mystery or music without reservation.  She has a hard time seeing the bad in people and will tend to trust others nearly implicitly, which is somewhat ironic as she can also be deeply manipulative and underhanded when it comes to her own relations with others.  She doesn't hold grudges and seems surprised when people hold her accountable for the things she has done.  She also accepts that there are a great many things about the world that she does not know and will easily defer to those more experienced, even if their ideas seem strange to her.  This has, at times, led her to whole-heartedly believe things that were intended to be jokes.

Background:

Stephie grew up within a coven deep within the Fangwood.  Very early on, it became obvious that she was touched by the magnetic forces of lust, love, and enchantment and Stephie soon became everyone's friend.  Unfortunately, for all involved, by the time the fledgling witch was reaching adulthood, everyone in the coven was well aware of her tricks and immune to her wiles and Stephie decided that it was TOTALLY boring to stick around with a whole bunch of people who she couldn't have any fun with.

She set out and made her way across a series of settlements.  She learned that men would pay her to keep her company which was a lot of fun, but also a really slow way to actually make any money.  Also, the men seemed really single minded about what they should do during this time and, as fun as being groped and bent over could be, Stephie soon found that a lot of the men were a bit brutish and hateful and she decided she didn't really want to do that every single night.  However, the girl very quickly came to a solution.  See, if she just convinced the men's boy-brains that it was time to sleep as soon as they got back to the innroom, well then she didn't have to put up with their rough treatment AND she could go ahead and take more of their money since they were always being so awfully stingy about it.  It was a win/win!  ((It actually wasn't a win/win, but she didn't really consider their side of it)

This continued until she reached the town of Phaendar, wherein the girl had the misfortune of attracting the attention of an off-duty guardsman.  Even worse, it was an off-duty guardsmen who, when her suggestion of being sleepy didn't work, was educated enough to understand exactly what she had been trying to do!  After an evening of very pointed questions and raised voices, Stephie found herself dragged in front of a constable who and being reported for having stolen over a hundred gold from would-be patrons.  Some more pointed words and raised voices were exchanged, and when Stephie steadfastedly refused to be able to recall specifically whose gold she had taken, the Constable threw his hands in the air and decreed that the girl would have to work off her debt.

"Thankfully", before word got out that there was a courtesan whose services could be had for free, news of the Ironfang Invasion reached the town and the Constable reconsidered.  Since Stephie did indeed have verifiable magical ability, he offered her the choice to work with a band of adventurers to combat the Ironfang Threat and added, in no uncertain terms, that refusing to do so would result in her being offered as a sign-on bonus for new recruits in the city guard.

She accepted.

On's/off's:  Her On's/Off's:  She's not a bit fan of rough sex and wants to be pampered and treated like a princess.  She likes being fondled and cuddled with, in fact an observant person can notice her snake exploring every inch of her body during her daily communion with her patron...
My On's/Off's, however... well... I'm a painslut and into just about everything.  Forced sex, sexual torture, bondage, obedience, you name it!  About the only off's I would have are scat, deformation, snuff, and pregnancy
See my on's/off's list here.

Posting Frequency: I can post within 48 hours as long as there is something to post in response too :)

Faeli

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 26, 2017, 04:13:54 PM
I'm not sure why you chose to go in the "gregarious, happy, socially awkward" thing, which to me screams cutely innocent. Yeah, she has nightmares and doesn't like goblins. But who does like goblins? It just feels like wasted potential to have a character with that backstory end up seeming... normal. I could see her being darker, more angry, taciturn, solitary, etc, for example. That's (A) interesting, since female characters tend to end up being friendly and nice
That awkward moment when you read through the thread after finishing a character and abruptly feel self-conscious!  :P

Blinkin

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 29, 2017, 06:00:16 PM
I'm also open to having the character continue in the party. It depends on how the player wants to proceed.

If it were Myranda, I would probably write her having a miscarriage at the 3rd or 4th month mark. What is intriguing is how being taken,forced into sex and how she might deal with a pregnancy as a result. Does she hate it, grow to want it? takes risks in the hope of loosin it?

Or, would she go in a totally different direction... I don't know until it could happen, but it would certainly add depth to the character and bring in some inner conflict and reflection. I mean, the life of an adventurer in a world where in all likelihood only 1 in 5 pregnancies go to term would certainly be hard on the bun in the oven with the risk of combat.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Mister Ugly

Snow Dasfker-Winter Witch <<Mythweavers sheet

History: Snow comes from a long line of hex users. All touched by the fey, human and all female. Their verbal stories tell of a great great...female that aided the fey with her hexes and magic. She died but her small daughter was saved and raised and sent out to grow. The fey have immortal minds and remember much. Perhaps it was a curse or a blessing but since that time their bloodline produce females only and each can touch the energy of hexes and the magic of the fey. Each is also a red head and have green eyes. Most are witches of some patron, a few become shamans and there have even been a handful of hex magus.

It was into this bloodline a new daughter was born. It was midwinter night, the longest night of the year in northern Fangwood. A snow storm raged outside as drifts nearly covered the house. A large fire roared in the fire place tended by worried men as a red headed woman, plastered in sweat, held the hand of one that looked nearly identical. They were Sisters in fact and an older woman with a shimmer of red hair that was flicked with grey, attended the birth. Just after the most fierce part of the storm, quiet suddenly descended and within moments a heartily cry pierced the air of the house and her grand mother would always swear there after that a plume of frost escaped into the air with that first cry of life.

Of course there was a lively discussion between the names Snow and Storm but her father insisted on Snow even with the red hair that glimmered on his daughters head. Snow grew up in a half hidden valley in northern Fangwood. The family homestead was known to those that needed to know and a few times stumbled on by those good and bad. the good ones found a meal and talk and then sent on their way. The bad!!!....

Snow ran all over the valley growing up. Her father was a ranger and her uncle a druid so she learned many things. But even in a nice life bad things come. Snow was barely five with a baby sister and cousin and another cousin on the way when word came of the hobgoblin and orc raiders. They swept down along the northern edge of the great wood as a call too arms went out. The raiders turned out to be much larger then then anyone had realized and at a battle at a barely known fort they were finally stopped and driven back. Yet there her aunt died taking with her the daughter she bore and her father lost his left arm just above the elbow.

The years pasted and Snow would travel with her uncle or father to local villages and learn more about the world. Many would back away from the red headed girl whispering witch. Yet others bought her candies and sweet meat and the male folk ales. She learned about healing and magic as she watched her mother and grandmother aid others.

The dawn of her 18th birthday was bright and clear after nearly a week of snow. She had her party and strangely just before dark her grandmother had insisted they needed fresh mistletoe from a small grove a few miles away. Inside the small circle of pines she discovered the agent of her patron. A tall strong satyr stood smiling. The rest of the night is still a blur of senstations and sex. She learned all about sex and lost her virginity in every way possible. Dawn's light found her laid out on a bed of pine needles as the being faded away, in its place a white raven flew in to land on a nearby branch. Green eyes met green eyes and bonded and she no longer felt cold, the power of hexes danced in her being and magic flowed as she saw what the raven knew. She named the she raven, 'Fayla' which meant white fire in ancient elf and headed home.

Her mother and grandmother took one look and wrapped her a cloak and put hot food in front of her then told her the secrets shared only when they were chosen. The Satyr had come for each and when left their magic and gifts were awakened and for a true witch a patron was made known. Seldom named but gifting magic knowledge to them as they grew. Chuckles and some concern were shown when they all realized that for what ever reason Snow had been placed on the path of deception and would gain magic to aid her.

Once the paths out of the north cleared Snow set off to find her way and see where this path her patron had placed her on would lead. Months later she found her self in the small town of Phaendar still following the path of her patron.

Appearance: Long wavy hair the color of autumn red, tumbles around her face. She is not beautiful in the sensual sense of many but has strong clean features and sharp big green eyes. Her lips are a bit pouty and always seems to have a red shade. Snow dresses causally in adventurer's gear. She does not show lots of skin with barely there gowns nor does she wear high heeled shoes. Her fey gifts include silken smooth unblemished skin with no pubic hair, a slight lift to eyes that tends to give her an exotic air. She stands a hair over 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 125 pounds. She seldom shows more then the hint of her breasts.

Yet under her cloths she has a very good shape and body. Fairly toned muscles and a shapely ass and full breasts [34c].
Snow does not mind being nude, she often was when younger and her sister and cousin were chasing around the valley. She just prefers not to show to much giving her, at times, mysterious feel.

Personality: Snow is basically a decent level headed person. She enjoys laughing, tries to sing but is not good at it. Loves peaches and baby birds. Unlike many of those that use arcane magic she tends not to talk down to others nor come across as aloof and arrogant. In fact she thinks a great many wizards and sorcerers are wusses barely able to carry the robes they wear. And by the powers what are the female casters thinking don't they get cold wearing shear gowns that show more skin then they cover. She could get away with it being a winter Witch but she prefers not to. She has tried high heeled wedge boots once and nearly fell over even though the men she was with thought they looked good.

Snow likes exploring and meeting people but she does tend to be a bit over protective of those she gets close with. She was the eldest of the girls and kept an eye on them especially her cousin. She has a bit of a temper but works very hard to keep it in check and tries to use reason and logic to figure things out.

Snow does like sex and has been with several men since she left home often traveling with them and sharing a bedroll. She has no problem being nude and in fact prefers to be when she communes with her raven for spells and powers each morning.

Snow is not the type to blatantly seduce someone nor betray her allies and might very well offer herself to protect them. Though 18 she tends to act like a big sister around other females....though there was that half elf back in the spring she traveled with and shared a bedroll.

She would not like being handled roughly should she be captured [though one never knows she might like being bound and ravaged] and would deal with it to help others.

Post Rate: As often as required and decided  upon. I can manage every other day or once every 2 weeks!

Snow Dasfker
Human Winter Witch 1 NG
HP 8 / 8 Speed 30ft Init 4
AC 12 Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2
CMB +0 BAB 0
Dagger 0 (1d4, 19-20/x2)
Str 10 (0) Dex 14 (2) Con 13 (1) Wis 10 (0) Int 18 (4) Cha 12 (1)
Hexes Evil Eye, Fortune, Cackle

Snow should be finished she was when I first posted her!!

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Mister Ugly

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 29, 2017, 11:58:56 AM
Right now, we have some skill characters, some pseudo-frontliners, and a smattering of others. Divine, arcane, and frontline are where I'd encourage submissions.

My Character 'Snow' is an arcane caster ...was when I first posted her. If needed I can drop the winter witch archtype and go strange witch with the blaster patron [elemental] which would give her fireball and other blasty spells

I could also have her take winter as a patron and get cone of cold at 6th level!!
I have no problem working with what is needed.

As for posting rate that depends on everyone else. I can post every 2 days or once every 2 weeks or anything in between!

Do we need to worry about encumberance? a lot of the characters have a 8 str and 'Snow' with a 10 and the little she is carrying is half way to medium!!

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Blinkin

I recall a character, I forget who played it, that was suppose to be a seriously powerful, arrogant spellcaster... in hs own mind, at least.

The character had 5 ability scores at 8 and str was a 7,=. All to get a 20 in his primary ability score.

The character, thinking that he's as powerful as all of that and a bag of chips, ran off on his own after a vampire. He took something like 3 points of strength damage and spent the rest of the fight trying to get his robes off because his clothing was too heavy for him to stand up. Suddenly, that 20 wasn't helping him too much.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Miroque

My character (Talia Bogardin) is Arcane caster aswell. So, I think there are quite many Arcane and Wildcards done. Plus few divine casters. Skill and Martial is lacking I think (unless you cound Magus being martial?)

Blinkin

I would think that magus, because it's magic is directed at combat with a weapon, would fall into the semi-martial zone. But that's just me.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

1651Leviathan

Mr Ugly: Snow is fine, I'll add her to the completed characters. Please do specify to your post rate on your submission, though; it's one of the things I've asked for.

Encumbrance won't be a big thing, but it may become an issue if you need to drag or lift something heavy, or if you want to carry a ton of gear.

Faeli: Stephie is done; I'll add her to the list.

Re Z L: I just need a personality section and a posting rate. Once I've got those, she's done and ready to go.

Everyone: I've had some questions about whether a second character submission can be made. I've decided to allow it. So, if you wish, you can create two characters. Naturally, only one can be selected for the final party.

Also, I am setting a deadline for submissions. Characters are due on Monday, September 4 at 10:00 PM EST.

Re Z L

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 30, 2017, 06:09:57 AM
Mr Ugly: Snow is fine, I'll add her to the completed characters. Please do specify to your post rate on your submission, though; it's one of the things I've asked for.

Encumbrance won't be a big thing, but it may become an issue if you need to drag or lift something heavy, or if you want to carry a ton of gear.

Faeli: Stephie is done; I'll add her to the list.

Re Z L: I just need a personality section and a posting rate. Once I've got those, she's done and ready to go.

Everyone: I've had some questions about whether a second character submission can be made. I've decided to allow it. So, if you wish, you can create two characters. Naturally, only one can be selected for the final party.

Also, I am setting a deadline for submissions. Characters are due on Monday, September 4 at 10:00 PM EST.

Personality is under "Description" and the posting rate is at the bottom.
A&A

1651Leviathan

Whoops. That's what happens when I roll out of bed and post. Inkut is now on the list.

Blinkin

Since we can offer 2 characters... Introducing Wendy!

Name: Wendy Rhymes
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Height: 5’7
Weight: 132
Background/description:

Physical Description:
Wendy is a raven haired beauty with large, jade green eyes and full lips in a tanned, heart shaped face. Straight, dark brows and a narrow, slightly upturned nose gives her a striking appearance. A slender throat leads to shoulders that may be just a hint too wide and firm, well rounded breast that fills out her tunic in a most alluring way. A slender waist narrows before flaring out into well rounded hips and tight ass, which lead into toned, long legs. Most commonly seen in well made, if worn clothing of earthy tones, she moves with the fluid, unconscious grace of a predator.

Personality:
Wendy is a woman who enjoys life with a zest that could leave some winded simply by watching her. A constant, vibrant energy seems to infuse her every breath and she firmly believes that life is meant to be lived, people anoyed and humor above all is to be encouraged. If you’re as likely as not to die tomorrow, live for today! A relatively good natured person, she is as much at home in a crowd of people in a tavern as she is in the wilds of the forest. If you make it through her demanding standards, you’re a friend who’ll never find anyone more loyal to the concept… If you’re an enemy… well, there’s loyalty there too.

Background:
Wendy is the only child of parents with a serious taste of wonderlust and desire to see what was around the next hill; settling down only long enough to restore their supplies, make some more coin and gather up items to sell in the next town or settlement that they came to. As a result, Wendy was never sure where she was born, or where she came from… only that the world was vast and she longed to stay in one place.

When Wendy was in her early teens, her family was attacked by a band of bandits while encamped for the night. Her parents were killed and Wendy left for dead. She never knew how long she laid at the edge of death, in a state between one world and the next before she was found by a half-elf who had been tracking the band for some time. The man, a ranger by profession, cared for her until she returned to the world of the living and took Wendy under his wing. As she grew older and began to display some of the talents of woodlore and animals, he began to teach her the basics of his own calling.

As time went on, Wendy and Elister, her mentor and adoptive guardian, became an not uncommon sight in the forest and surrounding lands as she learned her craft and sold the occasional bow in the settlements or towns for the few things that she couldn’t obtain from the land.

In recent months, Wendy’s almost ambling travels has found her in the frenges of the Fang Wood and a small town where she does the occasional odd job and trade for that in which she can’t find in the wilds.

Posting and limits are the same as listed in Myranda's bio. If not a post a day, one every 48 to 72 hours.

Character Sheet WHIP

Name:Wendy Rhimes       Player: Blinkin
Race: Human            Sex: Female
Class: Ranger         Favored Class: Ranger
Level: 1            EXP: 000
Alignment: LN         Next Level: 2,000
Measurements:36C-25-35       Weight: 137

Ability Scores: (20 point buy)
STR:   12 (+1) Carry: L:43, M: 86, H: 130
DEX:   17 (+3)
CON:   12 (+1)
INT:   12 (+1)
WIS:   14 (+2)
CHA:   12 (+1)

Saving Throws:            Combat:
Fort:   +3         HP: 11/11
Reflex:   +5         Init: +3
Will:   +1         Speed: 30’

Offense:               Defense:
BAB:   +1            AC: 17
TAB:   +2            AC (Flatfooted): 13
Range:   +5            AC (Touch):14
CMB:   +2            CMD: +15

Class Skills: (8 per level+2 background)

5   Climb (STR) (3+1+0+1)
5   Craft: Bows(INT) (3+1+0+1)
5   Handle Animal (CHA) (3+1+0+1)
6   Heal (WIS) (3+2+0+1)
5   Knowledge; Dungeoneering (INT) (3+1+0+1)
7   Knowledge; Geography (INT) (3+1+2+1
7   Knowledge: Nature (INT) (3+1+2+1)
8   Perception (WIS) (3+2+2+1)
7   Stealth (DEX) (3+3+0+1)
8   Survival (WIS)(3+2+2+1)
7   Track (Survival+ ½ level)
2   Wild Empathy (CHA+Level)

Languages: Common, goblin,

Feats:
(CF=Class Feature, RF=Racial Feature))

1st Level:
Precise Shot: Remove -4 penalty for firing into combat.
CF -   Favored Enemy; Hobgoblin:+2 to Know, Percep, Surv, Att & Dam vs enemy.
CF -   Track: +½ level to Survival to follow or identify Tracks.
CF -   Wild Empathy: Use level+CHA to effect animal attitudes

Traits/racial traits:
Racial Ability Score: +2 to any one ability Score.
Eye For Talent: Gain +2 racial bonus to sense motive and +2 to any ability score for companion.
Skilld: Humans gain 1 skill point at 1st level & 1 every time that they level.
Favored Class: 1 skill point for animal Companion per level (1)
Drawback:
   Provential: -2 diplo. & Sense Motw. / other align. Or religions.
Traits:
Blood of Dragons: Low-Light Vision.
   Devotee of the Green: +1 to Know. Geo, Know Nat. & Survuval checks.
Eyes of the Wild (+2 Perception in natural surroundings)

Coin:      wt:
PP:   0   4
GP:   6
SP:   0
CP:   7
Total:   48.07 gp
Equipment:
MW Composite longbow (+1 STR): 133.33 GP
Dam: 1D8+1   Crit: x3   Rng: 100’   Wt: 3
Dagger: 2 gp
Dam: 1d4+1   Crit: 19-20 x2   Wt: 1   Rng: 10’
Studded Leather: 25 GP
AC: +3   Dex: +5   SP:-1   SF: 15%   Wt: 20
Weapon/Armor weight: 22.5

Item:      Cost   Weight   Notes:
Arrows, Durable (40):      13.2   6 (Reusable)
MW Backpack:      50   5
Bedroll:         .5   5
Belt Pouch:         1   .5
Canteen:         2   1
Lamp, miners:         15   1 (6 hrs per pint)
Oil, Lamp (x4):      4   .4 (6 hrs each.)
Outfit, Explorer:      0   1
Rations (x7):         3.5   3.5
Tools, Bow:         5   5 
   Total Weight:   49.9 lbs

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

AnneReinard

As fun as making characters is at the end of the day (and boy do I have a boatload of concepts I could dig through), I think I'm going to stick with Shiru and cross my fingers.

On that note, I've done another personality pass after discussions with Aylinas on fleshing out some things. The character sheet should also be done, aside from purchasing items.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.