Looking for some innocent fun (FxF)

Started by confusedbilliam, January 04, 2011, 01:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

confusedbilliam

I've got an adult roleplay request open as well, but I'm kinda into starting a few simpler roleplays as well.  Cutesie schoolgirls, college roommates getting confused about one another, I'm open to whatever ideas might come around.

PM me and we'll make it happen :3
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

Mistress Sarah

A "lesbian" inspired 90210-ish plot, perhaps ?

I'm up for it. :)

confusedbilliam

I will be honest, I'm not 100% sure what that would look like, since I've never really watched the show ^^;;  But I'm open to learning! 

Good luck getting approved by the way!
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

RABBIT HOLE!!!

Mistress Sarah

Oh, why thank you.

It's a preppy teenage drama about rich and beautiful kids whom are good-hearted but seem to get in trouble more than they want to. Seemed to go along with your "cutesie schoolgirls" criteria :P

confusedbilliam

You'll also have to remind me, I can't send you a PM yet, but can you post in a forum roleplay?

RABBIT HOLE!!!

Mistress Sarah

I  can in the Non-Adult roleplay forum.