Previous topic - Next topic

SSJ4Gojeta

Hey look! An obvious distraction! *Points behind SirSetzer*

Win is mine!!!!!

SirSetzer

-grabs the win out of his hands, not moving from on top of Harley-

I don't think so!
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

SSJ4Gojeta

You can keep Harley, but it's my win!

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

No!  I want the win!  If you don't move, you're going to get a surprise that you won't like! -squirms-  I want that win!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SirSetzer

-pushes Gojeta to the ground, snatching the win and handing it to Harley-

Here you go, dahlin'.
-winks
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*steals win from everyone* ha ha ha!

SirSetzer

-steals it back as he lies on Harley, hiding it deeply in her beautiful costume-

Keep it safe, you innocent rose.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SSJ4Gojeta

*Retrieves win from Harley's costume.*

As much as I'd like to explore, I'm taking my win now *winks*.

Hiddenhart

*somehow steals it back, doesn't know how* >.> you saw nothing <.<

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-steals it back, putting it deeper into her costume, refraining from looking within-
Keep better care of it!

-leans forward slightly, kissing her softly on the cheek-

That's your specialty. ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

-pouts-  I was trying to take care of it the first time, then--- Damnit, Dolly! -chases her and takes it back- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*Steals it as Harley runs past* hee hee

Harley Quinn

-shoots him with her bazooka and takes it back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

-clings tightly to her win after she steals it-

Hiddenhart

*steals it and locks Dolly in a box* mine now

SSJ4Gojeta

*Unlocks box, pushes hart into it too, takes win and locks box*

Mine!

Harley Quinn

Ha ha ha ha ha!  I lock her in the trunk of a car all the time, she's used to it!  -snatches win from guy with long name-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

I am so lonely. At least I have you, my win.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

abandoneddolly

-sighs-
Its Harleys job to lock me in boxes  :P

Hiddenhart

*pulls a houdini and pops out of box, steals win from setzer or dolly or whoever has it and flees to a desert*

SSJ4Gojeta

*Follows hart on camelback, trips him and buries him in a sand dune, taking the win with him in a sumbarine*

Mine! All mine!