The Maze (Requesting and Accepting)

Started by Revna, December 02, 2016, 12:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

hello, im interested in playing a male?

Revna

Kokaine

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2016, 01:09:09 AM
It was just a confusion. If you still have interest please don't leave.

Ah, ok. Just so long as there's no trouble. I don't want to cause any issues.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Tokyorose627

Revna

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on December 31, 2016, 02:38:38 AM
sent my sheet in!

Looks great, will post it when I get on my laptop tomorrow morning.

Revna

Played by: Tokyorose627
Will be adding to all other in a moment; Tokyo; you may post whenever you like :)

Name: Ai Haruno
Physical: Thin, but Lithe and Toned with muscle
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Height: 5'8
Weight: 170
Extra: N/A

-------

Sexual Preference: Straight
Sexual style: Dominant
Kinks: Foreplay, Anal, Dirty Talking, Oral, Spanking, Rough Sex, Cum Marking, Hand/Blow Jobs, Cock Worship, Light Restraints

-------

Personality: Ai is a man that still tries to be optimistic, even in the darkest of times. In the harsh conditions that is Linmarsh, Ai has had to do some things that he isn't proud of, such as lying or stealing in order to survive, but when it came to that or dying mere minutes later, you d what you can. He's cunning and smart, looking sweet and innocent and is in fact a caring and kind individual, but when it comes to his goals, he's tougher then he looks, and is a stubborn individual that won't die easily.

------

Bio: Being with his older brother Shouta always made him feel safer, but when it came time for the maze to open, his older brother decided that it was best for him to go in, and to win in order to get the two the chance at freedom. At the age of 12,  Ai was left alone with his older brother never returning, and it was then that Ai learned that the world was a cruel place that wouldn't even let the slightest glimmer of hope settle in. As he grew up, he would have to steal and scavenge to survive, having to fight others in order to keep living another day. He trained hard, honing whatever skills he could muster up to remember, and when the day arrived for himself to enter the Maze, Ai was determined to leave Linmarsh and to have a better life, and at the same time, find a way to allow all to have the same privilege that only the lucky 6% live to see.

Revna

Hello? I will be replying with my girl, but, so far it's only been me, bowen, and Tokyo. I've been trying to wait but it's been a week o.o

Bowen

yeah me too, I didn't want to post again and hog all the bandwidth

Tokyorose627

Yeah, I was wondering when others were going to reply... ;A;

Devil's Advocate

Hm. I may have some interest in this. Let me see what I can put together....
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Kokaine

Charlie was already pulled from the roster so go ahead without me. I'll catch you all elsewhere. Enjoy :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

WhatLiesAbove

Revna

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on January 06, 2017, 01:34:52 AM
Is this game still open?
It is, tomorrow I will be adding the new female character. We are evened up, there is supposed to be one more female character, I will be pming them tomorrow :)

WhatLiesAbove

Was gonna try for a female Charlie. Should I do something else?

Devil's Advocate

Michelle was apparently approved last night. Beware when you see her. :)
O/o's

A/a's

Revna

Revna

Sorry this took me so long. Winter storm hit. 4 ft of snow :O
Accepted and ready to roll:
Played my Devil's Advocate

Name: Michelle Sybella Clark
Physical: Thin
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Light to Medium Brown
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Extra: Three star tattoos on her right side, just above the hip, heading downward on a diagonal towards her pubic area.

Sexual Preference: Michelle is bisexual but she is uncomfortable with her attraction to women and tries to hide it, especially when she takes one for a lover.
Sexual style: Switch - Michelle will tend to be dominate with those she seeks to control or use. However, if she allows herself to open up and fall, she will be submissive.
Kinks: D/s, light bondage and restraints (though she will not allow herself to be restrained), oral sex, foreplay, denial (of others, not her), breast play

Personality: Michelle projects the personality of always being in control. That being said, she is happy to play the ditz if it suits her purposes. She will avoid showing weakness, except as an ends to obtain control later. Her method of maintaining control is gathering knowledge. Therefore, she is highly manipulative and always will seek to gain the advantage in any situation. She has no remorse about playing individuals off against one another. Nothing will freak Michelle more than being restrained or out of control due to her past.

NSFW
Bio: Michelle was born into a family with two older siblings. Her sister, Cheryl ran away from the family. Rumor says that she was taken in by a gang and is whored out to help them survive. Her brother entered the maze, never to return. Michelle was naive about life. Her first love interest took her virginity at 14 and once he did that, he considered her trash and used goods, refusing to acknowledge her due to his conquest being complete. At 15, she was isolated by one of her classmates. He knocked her out from behind. When she awoke, she found herself bound and gagged. He abused her sexually and physically for days and then left her for dead. Through sheer will power, she was able to free herself and crawled back home, bloody, bruised, and mentally broken. From that moment on, Michelle swore that she would be the strongest. She would never let herself be controlled or be helpless again. Given her size and strength, she decided to learn everything she could and started to use people as her tools to do her bidding. What she never expected, though, was for a woman to show her the pleasure she never received from a male. Her name was Carissa. Carissa showed Michelle that love could be enjoyable and pleasurable. She hid this relationship from everyone. When Carissa became old enough, she entered the maze, never to return. Then and there, she got three stars tattooed on her, representing reminders of each of her sexual encounters. Each reminds her to stay focused and not to fall in love again. With illness attacking Linmarsh and death not an attractive option to her, she decided that it was her turn to enter the maze. She is focused on nothing more than survival at all costs.

Devil's Advocate

Snow happens. But your northern neighbor, Seattle Seahawks just beat my Detroit Lions.... :(  Will likely post tomorrow.
O/o's

A/a's

Revna

Quote from: Devil's Advocate on January 07, 2017, 10:18:26 PM
Snow happens. But your northern neighbor, Seattle Seahawks just beat my Detroit Lions.... :(  Will likely post tomorrow.
Looking forward to it :)
Yeah, we get snow all the time....1 ft at a time

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 07, 2017, 10:38:45 PM
Looking forward to it :)
Yeah, we get snow all the time....1 ft at a time

Post up and you gave us some of your snow making for a heck of a morning commute. Please keep it in the future. :)
O/o's

A/a's

CyranoJr

Is it too late to get into the maze?

I would like to bring a male free-runner type to the mix.
Is he there to make it through, to foolishly test himself in the toughest parts of the maze, or simply to die? You'll have to let me play to find out.  :-)
Why sip from a teacup when we can drink from a river!

Revna

Quote from: CyranoJr on January 20, 2017, 08:35:37 PM
Is it too late to get into the maze?

I would like to bring a male free-runner type to the mix.
Is he there to make it through, to foolishly test himself in the toughest parts of the maze, or simply to die? You'll have to let me play to find out.  :-)

I say go for it. I would love to get this really rolling.

Revna

Accepted!
Played by CyranoJr

Name: Sean MacKenna
Physical: Athletic
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 165
Extra: scar on his right knee (see bio)

Sexual Preference:Straight
Sexual style: Mostly dominant with a new potential switch element (see personality and bio)
Kinks: collaring another, titfucking, licking another, spanking and hair pulling, breast play, receiving blow job, forced/rough sex, giving anal, forced/coerced exhibition (solo, MxF, FxF, or multiple)

Personality: The majority of Sean's life was a breeze, excelling above the rest of the pack. He took whatever and whomever he wanted. The breaking of his body has also broken his monumental confidence. Most of the time he still acts as the assured man he has always been even while quietly turning away from scenes that may reveal his new limitations. However, when challenged and taunted by others he may brashly double-down to prove that he is still a man that can deliver the goods.

Bio: Most people have the sense to run away from trouble but Sean MacKenna always runs straight at it… often literally. From the age of 11 Sean had built a reputation as a physically daring thief. That reputation caught the attention of the local thugs and soon he was working for them. Smash and grab was how he lived his life with everything from money to women and his body never failed to deliver the fluid power needed. He was a rising star in the lowest cesspools of Linmarsh.
Sean's future changed in an instant just after his 21st birthday. A bad landing had torn something in his knee. Rivals in the gang would slit his throat in an instant if he lost his edge so Sean found a doctor that for the right price would keep his mouth shut. It was a hack job but after a few weeks in hiding he was back… almost. Although he could run and jump again, his knee couldn't always endure the action he put it through and at times it would even lock-up. Knowing he was a dead man walking, Sean did what he always did. He started bragging wildly about how he could take on any challenge and then ran straight at the most dangerous one… the maze.

AraelRose

This story actually sounds pretty interesting. Going to work on putting together a male character if no one minds?