Pendergast [M/M, M/F]

Started by Sho, July 22, 2011, 08:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Now, this may be a complete shot in the dark here, but...I'd love for someone to play out a M/M story from the Pendergast series. The series written by Preston and Child? No one may have heard of them...but if you have, I will be forever in your debt if you'd be willing to play out a plot with me. I might even, maybe, possibly, be considered to play it M/F.

Note! I'm more than willing to give people a run-down on the general plot and such, if you're interested but haven't read the books. Just let me know.

I'd like to play Aloysius Pendergast. Who you play is entirely up to you - a serial killer he's hunting, an old friend from his childhood who pops up and is suddenly integral to a case, the nefarious Diogenes Pendergast (his younger brother), etc. Even Corrie or Constance, etc., etc.

I'd love to get a chance to play him. I would prefer, if M/M, to play the sexually submissive character but as it's Pendergast, I'd be happy to make him a switch.

If you're looking for a M/F plot, naturally, Pendergast would be taking topside in bed (though I think it would be fun to experiment with him being submissive, as well, so I'm open to that).

Here are some loose plot ideas:

1: Agent Pendergast, still in his mid to early twenties, has just taken his job at the FBI. He's been assigned to a new case - I was thinking that perhaps he's hunting a notorious serial killer, or a murderer. I'd love for someone to play a fellow agent, a cop, a witness...anyone, really.

2: Agent Pendergast has taken Constance into his home and agreed to take care of her (partially from guilt, partially because he, like her, has no more family to speak of); it's a difficult job, particularly for someone as introverted as him, sharing his home. It's also new to him to have a woman living in his home as he's had no one other than Helen, and not even her, for many years. After some time, the temptation and his growing curiosity about his young ward begin to get the better of him.

3: I'd love to play a young Pendergast; maybe at high-school (eighteen, of course, or seventeen at youngest) or college-aged. His childhood isn't described in much detail in the books; I'd love for someone to play a tutor that he had, or a childhood friend that he hung out with as he grows up and out of his house.

Any takers? PM me or post here if interested.

Sho

Note: I have an offer for the role of Helen, already. As such, the role of Helen is effectively taken. At this point, I'd love for someone to play d'Agosta, Diogenes, Constance, or possibly an original character. I would consider taking another Helen if you were absolutely dying to play it, but I'm particularly searching for the others, now.

Also, plots have been added and heavily updated. I'm willing to work out plots that aren't listed above, of course.