☪ Have you ever wanted to run away with the Carnivàle? ☪ (F for M)(Updated)

Started by CyanideKandiKisses, June 06, 2011, 07:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyanideKandiKisses

So, I've been reading Water for Elephants, and have a craving for doing a Depression era Carnivàle game. I also was very intriuged by the Carnivàle tv show on HBO. I'm looking for a male partner as I play a female character and am mostly interested in heterosexual pairings, I don't mind if you are male or female playing male, but at this point I'd like a male partner. I'm not set on any certain content as of this moment, we can discuss that and see what we come up with together. Check out my RH to see my ons and offs we shall go from there!

Welcome to CARNIVÀL!

As you walk onto the current site for the Carnivàl, you see a lot of dust covered, dirty looking tents. It may not look like much in the day light, but wait until the sun goes down a bit, wait until the lights come on down the midway. After all it is 10 o'clock in the morning and the Rubes shouldn't arive until at least 6 o'clock that night. Sounds of sledge hammers pinging musically against iron ties fill the air, the dirty unshaven mass of roustabouts scurrying about, putting up the big top quickly and efficiently.

The big top sits at the end of the long mid-way, lined on both sides by various vendors, that would sell popcorn, cotton candy, and any other food you could think of. Between these stands were smaller paths leading off to much smaller tents, that housed the different attraction, large banners out side of them showing what each one held. There was a bearded lady, a sign that boasted the fattest man in the world, the most tatooed man in the world, twins joined at the hip, a psychic, even a cooch tent for the men who wanted to see a little something other than their wives.

Back behind the big top is where the train tracks run, and the train that carries the Cirque sits. This is where the performers and workers stay. Mostly, if you are a performer, you get your own rail car, turned into a home for you. If you are a worker, you sleep in one of the many bunk cars, packed in like cattle during the ride between sites. There also is the food tent, sitting just between the train and the big top. Attached to the big is the menagerie tent, where all the animals are kept.

Will you be a high paid performer, or a lowly worker?
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

Come see me on instagram! Shut_me_up_blog

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

RH Profile
F-List

Always

This is SUCH a good idea.

I'd be so up for this roleplay.. I can play both male and female pretty well.

CyanideKandiKisses

Yay! I'm glad someone other than just me is interested lol! What kind of a character would you be interested in playing?

RH Profile
F-List

Always

I can probably play a really good tattooed man, or a man who's like.. impossibly huge. Then again I can also play an out of luck, testosterone riddled carnival worker.

Or a sword swallower.. fuck that, I wanna play a fire swallower/juggler type guy. Is that cool? whatever picks your fancy really.

The Dark Unknown One

Very interesting. I have watched Water for Elephants, but also liked the supernatural element of Carnivàle on HBO. I think I would like to do a more supernatural flair though. Perhaps a thought that I would play a 'former' worker of the troupe, yet due to some prior incident, can't truly be physical. Only when he is needed, or when someone is trying to find a specific part of the fair. But I would like the thought that there is one person also part of the troupe that can see him.

Always

Okay, so you'd be playing the male?
What is the ideal female for you?

CyanideKandiKisses

RH Profile
F-List

The Dark Unknown One

Quote from: Always on October 28, 2011, 12:04:30 AM
Okay, so you'd be playing the male?
What is the ideal female for you?
A lovely red head, lol. But then again you are the first to respond, so it would be more up to Cyanide wouldn't it?