Looking for an 'odd' female teacher

Started by Arlyn, May 31, 2010, 02:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arlyn

Okay, I have to admit that I like the idea brought up in Please Teacher.  Alien teacher comes to Earth and subsequently marries one of her students, and many issues ensue shortly thereafter.  However, in this one, it's a little different.  For starters, I'd like the human shape of the teacher to be something that's not completely the same as her true form.  Make the human form a bit of a suit or something, but the being herself can be humanoid.  Tail(s), extra arms, wings, even things like lekku (the head-tails of a Twi'lek from Star Wars) or other things.  I'm pretty open to that, so I'd be happy to talk with any interested party about any other features there might be.  She could be some sort of anthro as well, though I think it would be better to have more human features than fur (that could easily be very difficult to explain away, if she were to become exposed at some point).  Or you could take a sci-fi twist to normally fantasy races or elementally-based races.

Setting: Near-future Earth, say, 2025 or something like that.  Not too far away that we couldn't guess what could happen then.  Now, there are several routes we could take the alien thing.  Perhaps a MiB type of idea, where the aliens living on Earth do so because of various reasons like having been exiled, or there for training for working on underdeveloped planets, or what have you.  The location will be a mid-size town (small towns are pretty rare, most likely having been absorbed by a city by this point) that is located near the ocean, with a mountain range looming to the north and west.  This cuts away most of the really bad weather, though of course it isn't going to protect the town from everything.  The ocean would also provide for a good landing point for the ship(s) as well.  If we do this, exposing yourself to a human could be quite a bad thing to do, especially depending upon how non-human the character winds up being.

Anything else?  Message me and we can go over it.