St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

So... my character have to be actually invited rather than enrolled. hmm... o well, I guess I'll pull out then. the thing is that I don't really like the premise where my "parents" to practically sells me out to safe their own asses.

Zaer Darkwail

Or instead parents selling you out the Morimoto family has some dirty stuff already from you or they strongly plan arrange some blackmail material once your inside the school (locked to dressing locker with full female football team and forced participate in orgy and enjoy it).

Laughing Hyena

The irony of the sport you chose for your example is not lost on me.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 17, 2011, 02:27:07 AM
The irony of the sport you chose for your example is not lost on me.

More so if it involves a guy instead a gal ;). Men are supposed to be underdogs in this setting.

NileGoddess

Characters from the actual series are more than welcome, too. The link Haibane supplied earlier has pretty much a complete list (http://www.jlist.com/product/KITTY002). Some are already taken, but most of them are still open. There's a nymphomaniac bookworm, a sly tennis captain, and a buxom exchange student, to name a few.

Bloody Rose

*mutters* I wished I could had seen this sooner, I would had picked a char from there easily, lets see.....Itou Kaoru, Linda Hamilton, Nishizaki Yuri  *sigh*

Haibane

Quote from: Zarazel on November 17, 2011, 03:45:33 PM
*mutters* I wished I could had seen this sooner, I would had picked a char from there easily, lets see.....Itou Kaoru, Linda Hamilton, Nishizaki Yuri  *sigh*
I gave a link to my photobucket page on day 1, it has all the students listed.

Bloody Rose

I wasn't blaming you or Goddess but myself for not looking at it earlier that's all X-X

Haibane

Silly Natsuki! Now I know why we have to keep her under a tight control!

Kaoru Itou is a great looking character. He/she never appears in the anime but obviously does in the h-game. He starts as a guy then has a sex change (well, he becomes a gorgeous girl with a penis... as tends to happen in h-games!). The pictures of her in female form are lovely and I nearly used her as the image for Momo.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 17, 2011, 06:20:11 AM
More so if it involves a guy instead a gal ;). Men are supposed to be underdogs in this setting.

Yeah I know.

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Haibane on November 17, 2011, 04:29:46 PM
Silly Natsuki! Now I know why we have to keep her under a tight control!

Kaoru Itou is a great looking character. He/she never appears in the anime but obviously does in the h-game. He starts as a guy then has a sex change (well, he becomes a gorgeous girl with a penis... as tends to happen in h-games!). The pictures of her in female form are lovely and I nearly used her as the image for Momo.

what about Natsuki? :P yea she is a bit....horny.... :P

TheManPerson

Name: Natalia Milano
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, bi.
Appearance: Well, she usually wears casual clothes that completely cover her chest and genitalia, and she isn't as dirty. Her eyes are supposed to be brown, and her hair is just a bit longer than in the picture. She stands at 6"2. Her breasts are actually around the DD-cup breast size, and completely natural. She has no pubescent hair at all. Her body, hips especially, are very curvy. Her stomach is slender with average-sized arms and legs. Her bones are clearly shown over her breasts, since they pull down at that area. And, though it isn't very visible, she has a camel-toe.
Personality: It's hard for her to say no to something, unless it is something bad. She is very innocent and naive, often getting herself into trouble. Despite her naivety, though, she is a very smart student and is constantly getting straight-A's. She is somewhat shy to intimidating people, but other than that she will randomly walk up to people and talk to them. She absolutely hates mean people, though, although she is more angry at them than annoyed. She's only done a few bad things in her life(at least, that she can remember). Due to what her parents taught her, she tries to avoid sex, and if forced to would try and get the guy to use protection. After all, she doesn't want AIDS or Herpes, etc. Natalie, as people call her, is quite nice to just about everyone she meets, except, of course, mean people. When her emotions get extreme, she will often talk in Italian or Latin.
Purpose at Arcadia: She got enrolled due to her above-above-average scores. She accepted it, hoping to get a higher education. But that's not the only reason she was enrolled. No, the Morimoto family were interested in her unusually large natural breasts, and curvy body. All of the listed attributes are what got her a free scholarship. They are waiting for just the right time to take advantage of her, though. She is from Italy, and is fluent in four languages(getting worse left to right): Italian, Latin, English and Japanese.

NileGoddess

TheManPerson, I like the idea of an exchange student, or a foreign student. There was an American character like that in the game and anime, and I'd like to get her position filled at some point as well.

Now, concerning your character. First of all, the name has to change. Leonardo is a boy;s name, and I think it's just weird that she'd be named after a famous historical figure as well. Also, based on your appearance description, it sounds like you might want to pick a different character image, or at least describe the picture better. Otherwise, I don't see why you'd post a picture of a blonde and say she has brown hair.

It seems like you are going for a character that the Morimoto's want to enslave into their prostitution ring. They saw her scores, and saw that she was innocent and beautiful, and decided she be perfect to serve as a whore, correct? Although my last issue with your profile is about the Morimotos wanting her for her camel-toe. I just don't see that being realistic...

TheManPerson

I've fixed it as best I can. If there's anything else I need to change, just let me know.

Haibane

ManPerson, would you be interested in using an image from the series itself, from here:

http://e-hentai.org/g/g/t/d/204/

Or here?

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/HaibaneR/St%20Arcadia/

It'd be nice to have more images of characters from the anime itself, even if you don't play their personalities the same.

EDIT: Also, MadPerson I wouldn't make an issue of being worried about STDs. This game is pure fantasy in that regard and while all the sex is unprotected, no-one gets a disease and no-one gets pregnant; those are just issues that are simply not addressed in this, as in most hentai anime, h-games and RPs.

Laughing Hyena

Ya know I am surprised that no one is playing Saori, the caretaker and archival of Leona. Seems like an obvious choice. *shrugs*

Zadaris

I'd love to join and be a part of this game; the only questions are 1) am I qualified to want such a bold thing and 2) what kind of characters, if any, is the group short on.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

NileGoddess

Hi Zadaris,

I don't think we are particularly lacking on any types of characters. Personally, it'd be nice if we could get some characters based off of the series, if you are familiar with it. As Haibane posted above, there are plenty of pictures that could be used as students. If you'd want to know more about some, I'd be happy to talk to you about them and give you some ideas.

Breathless Intent

This sounds like a pretty fun game! I am looking at the list of original characters from the anime for inspiration (and because Nile Goddess mentioned that she wanted some in the game).

I am drawn to a couple of the characters from the brief descriptions and pictures provided (Linda Hamilton and Kaneko Maiko), but I have a couple concerns. Since I haven't played the game or watched the anime, how much research would I need to do in order to play one of the established characters? How much room do we have to augment their personalities/backgrounds?

NileGoddess

I'd say you could be pretty generous in any changes you make. I can't recall Linda's roll in the anime, because she only appears in one episode very briefly. She's an exchange student from America. From what I do remember from the anime, she goes on a bit of a sex spree through the school, which Leona really doesn't care for. I never got a chance to see what she's like in the game, but it sounds like she was enrolled to be one of Leona's tools, since she has a very dominant personality

Maiko is one of the central characters in the game and anime, but more so the anime. She's one of the few characters who seems to fully enjoy being at St. Arcadia. She's the quiet, studious bookworm, but she's also a raging nymphomaniac, so it's a win/win situation for her. She gets the good grades and the St. Arcadia degree, and enjoys whoring herself out to anyone.

EDIT: So, to actually answer your question, while some knowledge might be helpful, if you want to stick to a rough template like I provided, that would suffice. You could just fill in the gaps as you like. On the other hand, if you'd rather go with something a little more original, but base the concept on the existing character and image, that would be fine too.

Haibane

Maiko would be fantastic to have, as well as being a bookworm and outwardly quite quiet and withdrawn - almost nerdy - we see her in one early scene in her room at night masturbating vigorously over some video feed of sex going on elsewhere in school. This seems a bit odd but later on we learn she is a bit of an electronics and computer whiz as well and has (apparently) hacked into Reina's security/spy camera network purely for her own fun.

She's neutral in the anime, that is she's not one of Leona's gang and isn't especially 'anti' her until later on, when she joins a group bent on toppling the Morimoto sisters from power (although by that stage the anime has moved from its fun depraved high school story to a kind of James Bond spy anime, which doesn't work very well).

But as Nile Goddess says, Maiko is a beautiful, full-figured sex maniac (she defeats and leaves exhausted even Leona in an orgy) plus she has these nice bookworm and computer geek side traits that make her more interesting than most to play.

There are two red-haired sidekicks of Leona's, the Nishizaki sisters, Momone and Yuri (Momone is the one with the pigtails). These have no personality in the anime that I can detect except they go around in a gang with Karen and do Leona's bidding and are generally pretty depraved. Either of those might be interesting roles and you'd be free to create any personality you like for them.

Saori is a well mannered, polite do-gooder who has taken on herself the duties of keeping clean and managing the dorms. She's aware what Leona is doing and avoids getting involved, but as the story goes on she becomes her rival hell bent on dismantling the corrupt system of the Morimoto sisters. She acts a little shy around people at first but proves to be a woman of action as the story develops.

We see a few others like Kumi Yamanaka, president of the tennis club, Ruri Nonomiya and Yuuki Miyagishi both of whom share dorms with Saori and Maiko but all of whom are just two-dimensional characters and for whom you could create a personality that suited you.

Box

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 19, 2011, 01:45:38 AM

I am drawn to a couple of the characters from the brief descriptions and pictures provided (Linda Hamilton and Kaneko Maiko), but I have a couple concerns. Since I haven't played the game or watched the anime, how much research would I need to do in order to play one of the established characters? How much room do we have to augment their personalities/backgrounds?

If you don't end up playing Maiko, I have a pretty strong interest in doing so. :3
Le'Kinks (As a quick reference, that is!)
On/Off Thread
Solo ideas/Some Group ideas
And: A bunny (/(o.o))

Zadaris

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 19, 2011, 01:09:50 AM
Hi Zadaris,

I don't think we are particularly lacking on any types of characters. Personally, it'd be nice if we could get some characters based off of the series, if you are familiar with it. As Haibane posted above, there are plenty of pictures that could be used as students. If you'd want to know more about some, I'd be happy to talk to you about them and give you some ideas.

Sadly I'm only familiar with the anime and never had an opportunity to play the game. On the plus side, however, a character like Saori would be an easy fit for me; someone who seems quiet or reserved on the outside but is overall more boisterous beneath that (not unlike myself) would be a great fit for me. And since you'd like some more characters based on the series itself I'd be happy to do so.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Haibane

Saori would be great, and a nice counterbalance to Leona. Given all the interest from various people to join all of a sudden, and it seems all of them wanting to play girls, we could use another boy as well now I think. We have only 3, plus 2 male teachers.

Zadaris

Ok, so I'll knock up a quick character sheet for Saori then and put it up asap.  ;D

I'd be fine with taking on another character too. I could easily make a decent male student or teacher, whichever one is more preferred.