The Seige of Eastbrook - [Girls and Monsters, Sandbox, Always Recruiting]

Started by MissFire, June 13, 2016, 04:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: MrBubbles on June 14, 2016, 10:05:13 PM
Thicc dicks need thicc chicks, and Courtaud's knot is very thick indeed!

Well said. ;)

Hopefully I'll get a character sheet made tonight.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

summoner2183

Name: Gragtar
Race: Orc
Role: Fighter-Breeder

History: Gragtar  is one of the Horde's most devoted and skilled warriors and is deadly with an axe and he loves the wilderness and the taste of battle...and the lust for females. He loves almost all females, but in his mind he loves going after those who are in the position of clergy, either druids or priestesses if there are any

Gragtar was part of the vanguard that rode on wargs, giant intelligent wolves that the orcs raised from little and trained them to be their mounts. He and his warg, Snurk had been together since Gragtar was an orcling and Snurk a pup. He seeks to fight a good fight and find worthy females to fuck and breed with.

Ons: Same as PLayer, though wishes to impregnate and breed a female as well.
Offs: Same as PLayer.

Notes: Gragtar does not limit himself to one female to breed with if possible, but he wishes to have strong females that can breed strong offspring for him.

Kokaine

Name: Siora Skyhawk
Race: Mostly Human
Role: Hunter/Fur Trader

History: Orphaned at a fairly young age, Siora has lived on the outer edges of Eastbrook her whole life. Her mother had been a beloved citizen of the town until she took up with a mysterious stranger that simply showed up one day. No one was sure who he was or where he had come from and despite never causing a single problem within the borders of the village, he was greatly distrusted. Something about him was simply off, almost inhuman, but no one could quite manage to put their finger on just what it was about him that was wrong. So the young couple moved to the outskirts and settled. After a few years her mother became pregnant but unfortunately she did not survive the birth of her first and only child.

Siora grew up learning all her father had to teach her about the wilderness until he was eventually pulled away to fight in the war, his status as an outsider no longer enough of a hindrance. In his absence the people of the Eastbrook seemed to develop a fondness for the tough and sassy girl he'd left behind though they often remarked that it seemed she had more guts than sense. Still, her curious and bold nature along with her developing skill allowed her to foster enough relationships to be able to do business with the townsfolk. Though as she grew into an equally feisty young woman of surprising (though some would say savage) beauty she remained at the edges of town, finding solace in the wilderness that she simply could not find in town.

Siora's father did not return from the front lines. She holds out some hope that he may yet live but with the coming horde her hope is beginning to fade--though not her spirit.

Ons: Dub-con is preferred to outright non-con and anything that's not an off is up for discussion but... Larger males, Females with curves, Power, Aggression, Battles for dominance, Sharp claws/teeth near delicate places, biting, scratching, general manhandling, being pinned and fucked, knotting or barbed (though only if designed to be more pleasure than pain) cocks, light to moderate bondage, cum marking, signs of possession/ownership. See player O/Os for more ideas.
Offs: Feet (paws, claws, or whatever that are actually walked on I don't want to do sexual things to), non-sentient animals, facials (can be done for story but character won't like it, ever), fisting, extreme pain/mutilation that can't be healed, scat/vomit/urine, ridiculous sized cocks that can't possibly fit in a human woman.

Notes: Siora is a rather tall woman with a curvy but very athletic build which results in her being more than enough to fill an average man's hands. She is strong and capable of using some weapons but an actual fighter/warrior she is not.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Clio

Name: Alysa Ginness
Race: Human
Role: Farmer/Stall Owner

History:
Alysa was the daughter of an old farmer who died before he could be drafted off to the ongoing war. However, he had two strong sons, and her older brothers were off in the war immediately to fight the demons. Her mother had died in childbirth with her, so she was left to tend the farm in their absence. She tends to the tiny farm right outside the town, although it is mostly crops now. She's had to sell almost all of their animals to make ends meet, and to keep herself from having to become a breeder. She understands why some women have had to turn to that, and she doesn't judge any of them, but she wants to maintain her dignity for as long as possible.

She does want children, but on her own time...when she chooses. She's not a maiden anymore, as free love reigns in Eastbrook, but she hasn't had as many partners as most women. A young love that ended when he left with her brothers, and a brief tumble in the hay with a neighbor is the extent of her sexual experience. That's not to say that she's not sensual. She's amply curved and shaped like an hourglass, but she tends to be more focused on her work than anything else. She works hard to keep the farm running and her vegetable and product stall open daily in the town square.

She is stubborn and strong-willed, knowing that the women have to keep Eastbrook running while the men are away. She's never considered women any weaker than men, but she knows that she doesn't have the fighting ability that her brothers do, so she's happy to keep the home fires burning while they're away. She just prays that they return safe to her. The war is awful, and she can only hope that they're somehow able to defeat the army of evil that has descended upon their world.

Ons: Non-Con, Impregnation, Hurt/Comfort, Gangbangs, Rough Sex, Oral, Anal, Sexual Slavery, BDSM, Obsessive/Possessive Men, Marking, Knotting and Exotic Cocks, etc...
Offs: Scat, Snuff

Notes: She has long red curls, blue-green eyes, pale skin and full curves. She has knowledge of the land and many practical skills that a country girl would know, but no fighting training.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Ja'kor Shatterspine
Race: High Troll
Role: Siege Monster/Breeders

History: Trolls are usually portrayed, rightly so as stupid and overtly tall. Capable of rending down walls, and felling hundreds of solders with brute force alone. However there are paragons of their kind with something far more dangerous than might alone. Intellect. High Trolls are apex predators among apex predators because of their ability to think. Most stand at around seven feet in height, though several exceptions can reach nearly nine feet tall. They have immense muscles that belay incredible strength backed by thick skin that can repel common stores like frail sticks. With crimson red eyes capable of piercing the black darkness of night, they share similar traits to their normal brethren. Traditionally High Trolls amongst the forces of darkness serve as siege masters due to their ability to control and organize common trolls. The more unknown quality to their is their enhanced ability to reproduce with more civilized beings... humans, elves, dwarves. In fact they take great joy in this fact and have a voracious appetite.

Those of the Shatterspine tribe are usually leaders upon the front lines, using their siege tactic to level the defenses of the land. They are the ones that direct the labors into breaching the mountains that defend the village. They are the ones that shall tear down whatever fortifications that can be mustered. They shall lead the charge alongside other monsters. Shatterspine himself prefers his women supple and curvaceous.

Ons: Large breasts, receiving blow jobs/cock worship, tit fucking, breeding, bondage, rough sex, excessive cum shots, immodest orgasms, sexual domination/enslavement. (See users ons for more)
Offs: Bathroom play, guro (sexualized gore)

Notes: The leader of the Shatterspine tribe bears spiked gauntlets that end at the forearm. Greaves and sandals adorn his feet. White hair that is down to shoulder length, crimson red eyes, unnaturally whitened sharp teeth. He stands at seven feet, eight inches in height. Shatterspine is more deep than wide in terms of his genitals. A cock that is rife with unnatural warmth, balls heavy with sperm, all hidden behind tanned hides for easy access during the contesting raids. It has an arrow like tip which is useful for impregnating women along with small ridges along the sides, allowing it to run along the vaginal walls of a woman it invades, thus yielding more pleasure with every thrust.

VonDoom

Hmm. I'm rather interested. Two thoughts, I could do either look through my saved images gallery for inspiration on a futa monstergirl orrrr ... revamp an old character, who was basically a barbarian warlord with a bit of Witcher thrown in (mutated by his witch mother in the womb via dark magic, very big and muscular with some inhuman traits - eyes, sharp steel-hard nails that second as claws ... I think his hair might have been weirdly colored too, but I can't access my saved write-up right now).

Any preferences?  >:)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

MrBubbles

Well damn, it sounds like Courtaud and Siora will become quite the rivals, each hunting the other amidst the ruins of Eastbrook!

Kokaine

Quote from: MrBubbles on June 15, 2016, 09:10:56 AM
Well damn, it sounds like Courtaud and Siora will become quite the rivals, each hunting the other amidst the ruins of Eastbrook!

Hehe. Could be fun >:)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: VonDoom on June 15, 2016, 05:17:48 AM
Hmm. I'm rather interested. Two thoughts, I could do either look through my saved images gallery for inspiration on a futa monstergirl orrrr ... revamp an old character, who was basically a barbarian warlord with a bit of Witcher thrown in (mutated by his witch mother in the womb via dark magic, very big and muscular with some inhuman traits - eyes, sharp steel-hard nails that second as claws ... I think his hair might have been weirdly colored too, but I can't access my saved write-up right now).

Any preferences?  >:)

Both of these options sound interesting so I guess my vote isn't much help xD

My O/Os

VonDoom

Here's the guy I was talking about, made some quick modifications and cut the more setting specific parts out. Hope it's not too rushed since I did it on the side at work and will give it another edit later if I go for that one.

Feedback is of course most welcome.

Name: Valar
Age: 76 (appears in his physical prime, looking around 40)
Race: Witchbrood (Mutated Human)
Role: Fallen Warleader

History:
Valar was born in a harsh and deadly desert region. His mother was an ambitious, power-hungry hag, mad and unpleasant to the eye but powerful in sorcery. She was able to change her shape when she so wished (at some cost to herself) but liked to do so to seduce and then mock powerful men for sleeping with such as herself.

She took many warriors to her bed, sometimes to vex them with trickery, sometimes with promises of power and influence if they would but love her in her true shape. At some point she conceived a child together with one of the many desert warlords, intent on securing herself a place of power. She cast many spells upon the child within her womb, to ensure that it would be strong, that it would be a true child of the desert, one that no man could match.

And her child, Valar, was indeed powerful, growing quickly and becoming stronger day by day, but his strength was still within the realm of mortals. He was not undefeatable as she had hoped. Still the hag thought to use him. Valar never knew his father's identity until the moment he killed him at the behest of his mother. Seeing her manipulations for what they were for the first time, he cast the hag down a cliff -- thus the killer of both his parents. There were no witnesses from any of the desert tribes and his actions against his mother were never examined too closely, as many had feared her and were glad to be rid of the dangerous sorceress.

Whilst the desert folk are human, they are wild and war-like and once Valar united them, they quickly became such a plague upon the more fertile areas around the desert that they were quickly thought of as no better than any of the other monstrous beings -- especially when their leader was so obviously inhuman. So he did what was obvious and joine their people to the Demon King's ranks.

But still, these desert people were only men -- and all men are mortal. Some fell before the unholy appetites of their own comrades, some in battle and finally only a very few remained under Valar's command. Some young half-breeds who were hardier than their human ancestors, but not enough for him to stand as a Witchbreed warlord amongst the Demon King's generals.

Thus recently demoted, he seeks to rebuild his forces -- perhaps carve a small kingdom of his own. Serving in another's army was never truly to his liking, after all.

Ons:  establishing dominance, dom-dom encounters, combat ending in passionate intercourse, multitasking (receiving a blowjob while speaking to another warrior, for example), assumed consent, non-consent ending in enthusiastic reciprocation, multiple partners, impregnation, enslavement,'treating female slaves who behave as he deems proper as beloved pets' (is there a shorter name for that?)
Offs: toilet play, gore, vore

Notes:

Appearance: Valar, sometimes call 'Witchbrood' in hushed whispers, is a giant of a man; tall by any standards of humanity and broadly muscled, he is not shy to display his prowess, usually wearing nothing but a metallic mesh-skirt, leather boots that wrap around his ankles in a spine-like design and a loincloth. More so than his relative lack of clothing and size, what truly makes his appearance a sight to behold are those features that have earned him his fearsome reputation, that have caused rumors about feasting on demons to circulate for centuries: his unnaturally blazing-blue eyes, those elongated sharply peaking pointed ears and, most of all, the clawed fingers he even employs in battle.

Aside from his unnatural features, his face is a handsome one. Sharp, masculine features with prominent cheekbones, full lips, a hawk nose and strong eyebrows that he all too often pulls into a scowl. His hair, a white-gray long mane that he binds together into an unruly ponytail, flies wildly in battle. His moves betray a tiger-like dexterity that is at odds with his bulk but fits his deadly claws and light-reflecting eyes all too well. His voice has a deep, rich quality but in combat all too often turns into a wild roar.

Along his powerful chest and stomach run many battle scars, both from blade and claw.

Witchbrood: Dark magics were infused into Valar even before he was born and more after. Not only have they imbued him with great physical attributes, they also grant him the ability to see in the dark, very fine hearing and claws that can harm even demons. His wounds heal faster than normal and he has been warded from magic in numerous ways -- spells that target him directly such as curses or blessings have a tendency to wash over him to no effect. This does not extend to magics that affect him with external forces, such as most elemental spells.

A side-effect of this transformation is that he craves battle; if he cannot satisfy his bloodlust he grows restless and more easily agitated.

O&O

MissFire

Up and running!

IC Thread
OOC Thread
Character Sheets

Everyone please post your character in the Character Sheets and then you may hop in to the IC and OOC as you like! The game begins at dusk and the monsters have just begun to flood into town...
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

VonDoom

So we're all in? Hmm, guess I'll go with Valar then, since I've already modified him to fit ...

O&O

Kokaine

My O/Os

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: lore on June 14, 2016, 10:31:01 AM
Never tried futa before. Care to initiate me? :D

Why yes I would. I'll post a character tomorrow and link you to it.

Kokaine

Looking for a story thats more dub-con and twisted than outright non-con if anyone out there might be interested!

My O/Os

MrBubbles

Quote from: Kokaine on June 16, 2016, 03:37:51 PM
Looking for a story thats more dub-con and twisted than outright non-con if anyone out there might be interested!

Personally I'd love to, but Courtaud's knot available at the moment  :P

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

dblkrose

Hello All,

Very new (just got approved) but this RP caught my eye during the application process and was one of the first I wanted to get into. Is Always Recruiting still in effect and if so I have a few Characters in mind but not sure which would be the best fit. Anyone interested in hearing them?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Clio

Quote from: dblkrose on June 16, 2016, 09:33:29 PM
Hello All,

Very new (just got approved) but this RP caught my eye during the application process and was one of the first I wanted to get into. Is Always Recruiting still in effect and if so I have a few Characters in mind but not sure which would be the best fit. Anyone interested in hearing them?

I know I am... :)

Relikai

If you guys need a Horny/Horned Demon, I'll be up! Just a little busy recently...

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

dblkrose

Quote from: Relikai on June 16, 2016, 09:39:35 PM
If you guys need a Horny/Horned Demon, I'll be up! Just a little busy recently...

lol Actually Relikai a Cambion was my second choice.

I actually have a good pic for that one but I will have to read up on how to upload images.

-D

Relikai

Quote from: dblkrose on June 16, 2016, 09:52:08 PM
lol Actually Relikai a Cambion was my second choice.

I actually have a good pic for that one but I will have to read up on how to upload images.

I'm thinking more of the primal Heroes of Might and Magic III Horned Demon :p

Or you know, a Tentacle Monster, as always :D

dblkrose

-D

VonDoom

That looks more like a Bat-Knight to me.  ;D My vote is for the female drider, but I'm not playing one of the villagers, so take that with a grain of salt.

O&O