Stalking [MxM]

Started by Sho, June 28, 2009, 03:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, so I'd love to roleplay a plot something akin to this...

A young man moves into a neighborhood because the rent is cheap and the crime rate is lower than some other places in the city. Mostly a suburban neighborhood with families, but there are a few darker characters who linger along the edges. Mostly, everyone stays to themselves. My character, the young man, would be working as an author of rather pulpy horror stories full of vampires and sex and drama.The stories have sold well enough that he has a fan following and can afford to live comfortably off his books alone.

The first character that I'd like to play alongside would be a stalker, one who becomes obsessed with my character. He would start by leaving gifts upon my character's doorstep...strange gifts. Dead animals, and the like. Eventually my character would be interested enough to come up to your character's rather old, dilapadated home and knock on the front door, only to be captured (in that sort of strange, loving obsession that some people have) by your character, not being allowed to leave.

Or...

A vampire (one who knows about things that go bump in the night and is both amused and intrigued by the stories my character writes) comes along and decides to teach my character a little something about what vampires really are and how cruel or interesting their world can be.

Saku

I wouldn't mind RPing something like this with you, Sho ^^ Sent you a PM :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests