The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhettoMagick

Quote from: Chrystal on August 24, 2013, 01:06:45 PM
I've had a look at ElCapitan's character and it looks good to me. Waiting on Becky to run hers by me before she submits it. Also, I haven't seen Arkhos' character yet? I know it's not my call as I'm not a GM here, but I'd kinda like  to see what my principal advisor was like?

Ember, are you still in need of any dragons? I know someone who would love to play one. Actually, she might well enjoy playing a werewolf or Cat Sidhe, just as long as the transformation is painful....! *giggles*

Hmmm. Thought. Is it possible for Tyvrah to change someone from one species to another by magic? I mean, could she change a human into a cat sidhe or a werewolf?

If so, I know how to persuade my friend to join! *snigger*

He should most deff be sending his profile to you.

and about the changing races, that is a tricky spell. It might have to be a ritual with many powerful people and objects at play during a special time, but if done incorrectly or not enough power you could kill the person you were changing and or the change will only last for a small amount of time.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Chrystal

As mentioned, I have a friend who enjoys transformations, the more painful the better. I'm going to point her at the game anyway, but she would be hooked if Tyvrah could cast a spell on her to change her from human to something else!

She's online now so I'll send her a link.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

arkhos

Here's my character, approved by Ghetto, Ember, and Chrystal. Whew! That is one tough trio! :)
-------------------

Character's Name: Talfin Medina
Race: Wizard
Kingdom: Red
Sexual Orientation: Straight
O&O: http://www.f-list.net/c/todd%20wilson/
(This is a general profile that I use for all my characters, for the most part)
Powers/Abilities: A wide assortment of dark magical powers, ranging from telekinesis to magical teleportation. His one 'specialty' is Transformation, especially shape-shifting into animals or other beings of various kinds. Invocation, Evocation, Conjuration, Necromancy, Alteration, Illusion and Divination are also known to him, even if he is not an expert in those fields.

Talfin can use magic with the merest thought. But, -some- of his powers can be augmented by sacrificing blood or energy of some kind, including his own. Rumors about him say that he will sacrifice -people- in order to power his most devilish spells, such as raising the dead. Afterall, what other reason would explain the low population in the queen's dungeons?

Preferred Weapons: Magic, but staff, dagger, or scythe in a pinch
Skills: Research, Ancient History, Calligraphy, Heraldry, Necromancy, Spellcraft, Alchemy, Herbalism, Languages, Animal Lore
Written Appearance: Talfin's human form is rather imposing. Thanks to the aid of magic, he constantly appears to be about 30 years of age. He stands nearly six feet three inches tall, and has long, straight dirty-blond hair that sometimes appears a faint reddish color in certain lighting. He has piercing emerald eyes. His skin is smooth and supple and somewhere between fair and pale in color since he does not spend a lot of time in the sun. His features are angular and handsome. He is not overly muscular, but is fit and well-defined, though few would mistake him for a warrior. He possesses a single marking on his skin – beneath his left shoulder-blade is a pentagram-shape scar, branded into his skin.

Full Sized Appearance

Armored Appearance

Personality: Talfin is a quiet man who generally holds his tongue unless words need saying. He is not prone to frequent speech unless necessary, and grows impatient when forced to explain things to simpletons and dimwits. He is fiercely loyal to his queen and -secretly- harbors feelings for her that he has not held for another in many, many decades. He is protective of his power, and does not flaunt his ability openly unless necessary or ordered to do so by the queen. This is on purpose, because he does not wish to 'advertise' his powers, preferring to keep potential enemies in the dark where his full capabilities are concerned.

Talfin also spends a lot of his time in alternate forms. He enjoys assuming the forms of various animals, so much so that some in the queendom whisper rumors that he -prefers- to be an animal, and -prefers- the company of animals in every way, even so far as to fornicate with them. In truth, taking the form of various animals allows him to spy and travel virtually unseen.

He also has recently been learning to take the form of specific people. This requires much more effort, and does not alter his voice, nor does it give him knowledge that the actual person might possess. It is merely cosmetic in nature, and so far he has struggled to hold such forms for very long periods of time, though he continues to work on his skill in this area. Neither his animal form nor his humanoid form is near as 'perfected' a shapeshifter or changeling's abilities, but it is usually more than enough to suit his needs.

He is generally friendly until insulted, and he does not suffer the company of fools very easily, of which there seem to be an over-abundance of in court. Strangely, he treats the serving staff of the Queendom with respect, and has been known to provide them with minor gifts on certain holidays. He does not lose his temper easily, but when he does, his wrath is impressive.

There are many rumors that surround his abilities, his demeanor, what he does in his spare time, and what sort of odd or fiendish experiments that he practices. He -enjoys- these rumors, and actually enjoys hearing about them. He is glad that people fear him, even if many of the rumors are flights of fancy and nothing more. Still, there is often -some- truth to rumors that are spread from mouth to mouth...

When the queen seeks his council, he is blunt and completely honest, even if he feels she will not like what he has to say: his job isn't to please her with his words, his job is to -inform- her and advise her honestly so that she can make the best decisions possible.

History:

Talfin is a powerful wizard coming from a mysterious people and culture that no longer exists. It is rumored that his people were a race of magical beings, few in number, but incredibly strong in magical ability. “Wizard” is a generic term many used to describe them, for Magic was to them like water is to a fish. They lived secluded, reclusive lives, tending to their own affairs and ignoring the activities of 'mortals' that lived such short lives in nearby lands. These 'wizards' believed that these mortals would never dare challenge them.

They were wrong.

One day, the Red Queen came with ruthless abandon, laying waste to the countryside as she had done to so many other lands, and laying siege to the fortress where these wizards lived. The wizards defended themselves, of course, wielding magicks the likes of which have never been seen before, and likely never will be seen again. Countless servants of the Red Queen died, carpeting the landscape with their blood and corpses until not a single blade of grass remained green for leagues in every direction: turning the very landscape itself to the color of her banners. Yet still the Red Queen's minions came, seemingly endless in number.

In their arrogance, the wizards did not foresee their own doom. Even their own Divination magic had been tainted by their hubris, for they truly believed that they would never be challenged. As the enemy kept coming, the power of the wizards began to wane. Many died, a few of them fled, and eventually there remained only one.

Talfin was the last, remaining behind to defend the only home he ever knew to the bitter end. But just as his powers were exhausted, just as he was made vulnerable and prepared for the final end, the Red Queen saw his valorous stand with her own eyes and was amused. She then offered him a choice: serve her, or die.

Talfin immediately agreed, for he had seen the Red Queen in his dreams for many years, glimpses of her taunting and tantalizing him in his sleep. Even before he had ever met her – he had fallen in love with her. He willingly swore an oath of servitude and bound himself to her service, and that is where he has remained till this very day. Many who witnessed his immediate surrender to her laughed and thought him a coward, too afraid to die. But they could not have been further from the truth.

Talfin still maintains his reclusive nature when his services are not required. He tends to keep to himself when the Red Queen is otherwise engaged, but her needs and wants are first and foremost in his mind. If she wishes his presence, there is no hesitation. Rumors abound that he has fallen under her spell. In fact, there are numerous rumors that her own daughter, the Princess, was conceived from the Wizard's seed, but only -they- know for certain.

What no one else knows for sure, perhaps not even the Red Queen herself, is that Talfin does love her truly, though he would never willingly admit such a thing. She needs no 'hold' over him, magical or otherwise, because she already possesses his heart – whether she realizes it or not.

Talfin's mysterious, reclusive ways allow him a fair degree of freedom when he is not directly in audience with the Queen. His favorite form of magic is Transformation, and he rather enjoys spending large amounts of time in the shape of various animals or other creatures. Rumors, again, assert that he hates himself for some reason, and spends time in animal form in order to escape, even for a short time, being what he truly is. Some even say he takes the form of a fly in order to spy on the servants, and others say he takes the form of a wolf so he can pursue and mount various female servants in the night, performing bestial acts with them regardless of the moon's phase.

Others can assume what his motivations are as they wish, but Talfin is the only one that truly knows his own mind. First and foremost he serves his Queen, and those who dare question his loyalty meet his burning emerald gaze.

Beyond that, a pursuit of his own growing power, mixed in with his own private needs are the things that drive him. But he's cast the bones countless times since he began his service to the Red Queen, and now he pays heed to what the bones say. He's already lived through one great downfall, and the bones always show the same thing: a second downfall of some kind shall come, but it will come at the hands of the Queen that he loves.
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

GhettoMagick

Hey so I sent most of you a message...go check it out! and respond...unless you haven't finished your characters first.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

BeckyAnnn

Character's Name: Verdeem
Race: Sorceress (mostly untrained)

Kingdom: Red

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (most comfortable with women)
O&O: Verdeem prefers to be left alone but this is rarely an option for her.  What she likes and does not like is of little consequence.  She simply does as she is told, whether it be in her mother's bed or with her guard in her own.  Deep down, the princess longs for someone who will show her real love.
( Becky's O/Os )

Powers/Abilities:Verdeem's magical abilities are there but weak.  She is mostly untrained in all but the most basic of dark arts. She is skilled though in those abilities that do not explicitly require magic, such as poisons and potions as well as being an exceptional cook. Yet another of her non magic skills is her ability to give pleasure to both male and female of any species. SHe is obedient and highly intelligent and, in spite of her lack of training, Verdeem has a natural skill and ability for healing.  A rare gift amongst a people so hell bent on death and destruction.   

Preferred Weapons: Verdeem is moderately skilled at defending herself though there is little chance she would ever need to since she is almost always at her mother's side or in the presence of her personal guard.  She does, however, carry a simple dagger within the folds of her gown.

Skills:
diplomacy
listening
learning
innate wisdom
leadership
the (latent) ability to inspire love and loyalty

Written Appearance: Verdeem has red hair.  That is where the resemblance to her mother ends.  Her hair is silky and soft and falls just below her shoulders. She has brilliant blue eyes though they often appear wide and anxious. She is about 5'4 and 125 lbs but there is strength behind that petite feminine frame.  Her skin is purest pale though her cheeks often seem flushed a faint pink hue.  She is breathtakingly beautiful and bares a striking resemblance to her grandmother. The only natural blemish on her entire body is a birth mark on the back of her left shoulder in roughly the form of a dove in flight.

Personality: Verdeem is cautious to the point of almost being timid.  She has been dominated by her mother, and now by her personal body guard, her entire life.  She is quiet but observant and little escapes her notice.  She posses tremendous magical power but due to both the physical and emotional oppression she has endured she has been prevented from tapping and developing that power to its fullest potential.  Tyvrah has intentionally suppressed her daughter's magical abilities. Because of this perceived weakness Verdeem believes that she is a disappointment to her mother.  But the girl yearns for her mother's love and approval so she carries out any order her mother gives her, no matter the risk. For this reason, her potential for evil acts can not be discounted.

She does have one bothersome habit.  Because she is constantly under the watchful eye her mother and her guard,  Verdeem craves some time alone.  She would never try it in her mother's presence but when Tyvrah is not around she tries to slip off on her own, wondering amongst the citizenry or even slipping outside the castle walls, only there the gentle sounds of nature able to be heard.

History: Seventeen year old Verdeem was conceived under mysterious circumstances. A lovely child, she seemed to grow more beautiful with each passing day.  At the age of two her mother realized that the child had tremendous magical powers, enough perhaps to challenge her mother someday.  For this reason Tyvrah refused to allow the girl any sort of magical training.  Her only magical abilities would be those that came naturally to her. One of those naturally occurring abilities was healing.  This talent was discovered when Verdeem was eight years old and her mother returned from battle with her horse, a favorite of the young girl’s that had a serious injury to its hind quarter.  Verdeem was upset and she laid her hand on the beast’s wound, closed her teary eyes and mumbled something unintelligible, that she has never been able to translate to anyone or even explain how she knew it.  By the next morning though the horse was completely healed.  As Tyvrah and her daughter investigated this talent it was revealed that it was only effective on a person or beast with which the princess had an emotional connection.

It was at about this same time that Tyvrah made another discovery about her daughter.  When the Red Queen would drain and absorb her daughter’s magical stores (sometimes painfully if the girl had displeased her) she would gain a tremendous amount of magical power, at least ten times that she got from even the most powerful of sorcerers.  This made Verdeem the most valuable resource at her mother’s disposal.  Whenever the queen knew she would need extra magical power for a spell or curse she intended to cast she would allow her daughter’s magical powers to replenish itself then have Verdeem at her side when she performed said spell or curse.  She would then draw on the daughter’s power instead of her own, often leaving the little young writhing in agony and barely conscious.

Whether this tremendous source of power for Tyvrah was because of their mother/daughter connection or a result of Verdeem’s unusual conception was unclear.  What was clear was that this power must be controlled and protected.  To prevent Verdeem from becoming too powerful, the queen kept her daughter drained of her magical powers, keeping her weak.  She also emotionally reinforced the princess’ powerless by constantly reminding her how weak she was.  Verdeem believed her mother’s lies and grew to feel inadequate.  She longed for her mother’s approval and would do anything to please her.

Such an amazing source of power for the queen had to be protected so the Red Queen assigned one of her most skilled warriors as the princess’ personal guard.  The female Cat Sidhe was a powerful and skilled fighter, second only to the queen’s own personal guard.  She seemed to worship the ground the queen walked on and was completely devoted to her duties to protect Verdeem.  In the queen’s presence she was a totally obedient and respectful servant.  But alone with the princess she was often cold and cruel, believing she was doing her part to make the little one stronger.

On her sixteenth birthday her mother held a huge celebration in honor of her daughter’s coming of age.  Verdeem was very happy and had the most wonderful night of her life, despite the fact that she had never been comfortable being the center of attention.  When the party was over, Tyvrah led her daughter into her own elegant bedroom and closed and locked the door behind them.  It was that night, in her mother’s bed, that the princess had her innocence taken from her at the hands of her own mother, and her training in the sexual arts began. 

Ember Star

OOC is up.

gotta go help with dinner but will (hopefully) get character thread up later.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Just so everyone knows, the mystery regarding Verdeem's conception is deliberate.

Only Tyvrah knows for certain how her daughter was conceived, who the father was; if indeed there was a father, or if the girl was a product of magic, and if so, who's magic, and how.

There are several reasons for this: Firstly, I think it adds a nice air of mystery to the game, gives Verdeem and Talfin something to wonder about, and everyone else something to speculate on.

Secondly, I can't actually decide which I like better of the various options.

Third, people have suggested options, and I like them all, but they are mutually exclusive. I don't want to choose this great idea over that great idea, and so I have opted for not choosing. I hope that is okay with our GMs? It is totally in character for Tyvrah to keep such knowledge to herself, especially as it could be used against her.

Ember, Ghetto, with your permission, please, I will add the salient points of Becky's and arkhos' character histories to Tyvrah's history, so they are consistent with each other. I had deliberately left certain parts vague to allow other characters to be unique.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ElCapitan

Name: Arlen "Stripe" Orphanson
Race: Cat Sidhe (Tiger)

Queendom: Red

Orientation: Bi-Sexual (prefers women, likes to dominate men)
O&O: Loves teasing and toying with his food. Dislikes being dominated. Can't stand being tied up/collared.

Powers/Abilities: Regular Cat Sidhe powers?  Possibly cheshire cat style invisibility / teleportation.  Slow, silent, and usually wasted on bothering lost little English girls.

Preferred Weapons: Knives.  He had a set of a dozen knives, perfectly balanced for throwing, slicing and stabbing.  Each one a unique work of art.  All with various enchantments and engravings. They were all lost while disgracing a White Kingdom noble's home (and wife).  He has since made a point to complain about this fact whenever possible.  Usually while using one of the many inferior weapons he cycles through on a regular basis.

Skills:

Knifework
Rope climbing, knots, lasso-ing
Free climbing
Stealth
Lock Picking
Forgery
Gardening
Seduction
Bartering and Haggling
Riddles
Odd Fashion sense that somehow works.
At least 4 lives left

Written Appearance: Arlen is tall and lithe.  Tousled brown hair sits atop his head, in a carefully planned chaos.  His face is normally covered with a fine layer of stubble, just enough to scratch a soft hand or cheek.  His eyes are a piercing yellow, always alight with a playful fire.  His body is well muscled, but far from bulky.  A swimmer's physique, full and agile.  Black edged round ears protrude from his head, seeming to dance in the tangle of hair as they rotate around, listening for the smallest of sounds.  A long striped tail follows along, twitching to the beat of a silent song. His skin is tanned unevenly, like the working class peasants and craftsmen.  His clothing varies wildly in style, but always includes a vest or jacket of some kind, and plenty of hidden pockets.

As a large cat, he appears somewhat thinner than other tigers, with a little more loose skin.  As a small tomcat, he mimics the larger tiger form, complete with strong nose and full cheeks.

Small Cat Form
Large Cat Form

Personality: Arlen switches between stalking tiger and indifferent housecat.  In general, he is selfish and ambitious. While focused, any obstacle that gets between him and his goal is swiftly dealt with.  This level of serious focus is rather draining, and Arlen normally reserves this for the most critical of jobs.  Everything else can be taken or left.  He is clever, mind always churning possibilities and keeping escape routes open.  At the same time, he is looking for opportunities to cause trouble.  Massively talented and easily bored, Arlen feels the world would be a better place with a bit more chaos.  Because what if life without a little strife?  The only thing Arlen likes to dodge more than angry husbands is responsibility.  Quick to blame others, frame others, and sell out comrades, there are few friends left of this particular Cat.

History: Arlen never knew his parents.  Dropped off on the steps of a church in the White Kingdom, he was raised by the monks there for the early formative years.  All of the doctrine and moral teaching just seemed to cement his Cat Sidhe nature.  Growing into an absolute terror, he had left to make his own path some time in his early teens.  The monastery celebrated his sudden absence.  Young, ambitious, and with no good sense, it wasn't long before Arlen turned to a life of petty crime.  Pick pocketing in the streets of cities and stealing pies from windows kept the young Cat Sidhe occupied and fed.  This continued as Arlen travelled, moving to bigger and bigger cities with better and better takes.  His skills improved, and he was beginning to feel like an invincible prince of crime. Until he made one mistake, and ended up on the wrong side of the local guard.

The jail was hell for a young Arlen.  As punishment in the monastery, the priests would lock him in the study and make him copy manuscripts.  The stained glass windows seemed as iron bars then, images of history and adventure mocking him while illuminated with warm sunlight.  Now, in a small cell with straw on the floor, and one narrow slit of a window leading out, Arlen longed for a quill and parchment.  The young cat, no older than 14, wailed in misery for two days before he noticed his cell mate.  Arlen was sharing the small cell with another Cat Sidhe, an older one by the look of him.  The old cat had been sitting in the corner, and had even taken his paltry rations without Arlen noticing.

The older cat introduced himself, preferring to be called simply 'Black.'  Arlen pointed out that 'Grey' might be a better fit, but the swift backhand silenced further suggestions.  Even with the stinging jaw, Arlen was stunned.  The monks had told him of other Cat Sidhe, but he had never met one before.  The following days were mind blowing for the boy.  His shapeshifting ability had been long dormant.  After some practice, Arlen could become both a small slender striped tomcat, and a somewhat awkward looking tiger, paws too big and legs too long.  Black insisted that Arlen would grow into it.  Intermixed with the cultural heritage lessons, Arlen was sitting front seat to the best security breach technique of all time.

Every time the guards came by to deliver a meal, Black made sure to not only be polite, but ask questions.  Personal things about the guards lives.  As Arlen watched, he was confused by the lack of angle.  The boy had watched merchants haggle, and every word was a fascinating dance and game.  But what Black was doing was too... friendly.  During the night, the old one explained.  The goal wasn't to cut a deal with the guards, they didn't have any real power to set either of the Sidhe free.  That belonged to the judges, or whatever they did for law enforcement in this town.  Arlen was still confused.  If the guards couldn't get them what they wanted, why bother being friends with them?  That very night Arlen got his answer.

When the guard came with the evening meal, Black began coughing violently.  The guard came close to the bars, concern on his face for the harmless old Cat Sidhe.  Concern turned to panic when Black struck, a wiry strong arm wrapping around the guard's neck and choking him out.  A quick stretch and jangle of keys later, the pair were free.  Black offered Arlen a chance at apprenticeship, on the condition that the boy keep up.  What followed are what Arlen still considers the best years of his life.  Freedom, tutelage, easy money, challenging heists, and beautiful women.  From here he took the nickname 'Stripes' as he had become known in the black market and underworld.  Even after Stripes and Black parted ways, Stripes continued a meteoric rise in a thieving career.

Never wanting to settle down, Stripes had left a string of broken hearts and unpaid bills.  Jumping between the two Kingdoms with no loyalty, it wasn't long before his habits caught up with him.  Cornered by angry creditors, A few clients he hadn't entirely finished the jobs for, and a few victims he had outright robbed blind, Stripes needed a big job, and fast.  Almost as a miracle, a letter from Black arrived.  In code, it outlined what was the biggest, and most suicidally dangerous job Stripes had ever seen.  It involved breaking into the Red Queen's personal chambers, procuring a small artifact rumored to be there, and then deliver that to a client who insisted on being anonymous.  While the entire deal smelt of trap, it was a better option than the leg breaking Stripes was facing.

The job went sour, at the worst possible time.  Both Stripes and Black had made it into the Queen's chamber, but not undetected.  The Red Queen herself arrived, with what Stripes would cay was at least a dozen werewolves (two tops). While Stripes tried to run, Black seemed to be trying a seduction ploy on the Queen.  Stripes could barely process his own shock before being viciously tackled (tripped on an ottoman) by the dozen werewolves (just one, and it might not have been a werewolf.  It was kind of dark in there.) Regardless, Stripes hit his head somehow, and when he came to, there was an offer in front and shackles on his wrists.

He could work for the Red Queen, underneath the ever watchful eye of the guard, or he could be handed over to the very creditors he was running from.  Since accepting the offer, Stripes has only seen Black as an old housecat, occasionally being stroked by the Red Queen

arkhos

Just a heads-up - Ember lost internet for at least the next day. She will return ASAP, hopefully tomorrow, but it could possibly be longer.

Just wanted to let people know.  :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Chrystal

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

GhettoMagick

No demons aren't yet a thing in this roleplay but I have a feeling that they will be but not anytime soon.

Lady Lunarius

I have a question, I looked over the characters in the Character Thread, thought I might have missed it I didn't see a Draconian. Would you mind if I made a sheet to be considered for one?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

ElCapitan

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 27, 2013, 07:14:07 PM
I have a question, I looked over the characters in the Character Thread, thought I might have missed it I didn't see a Draconian. Would you mind if I made a sheet to be considered for one?

I believe there is at least one Draconian approved, with a potential other one in the aether as well.  Just not posted to the Character Thread yet.  I haven't seen any werewolves yet, and if the character in question is supposed to be rather strong, that may be a good alternative.

What kind of character did you have in mind?

GhettoMagick

Quote from: ElCapitan on August 27, 2013, 10:51:17 PM
I believe there is at least one Draconian approved, with a potential other one in the aether as well.  Just not posted to the Character Thread yet.  I haven't seen any werewolves yet, and if the character in question is supposed to be rather strong, that may be a good alternative.

What kind of character did you have in mind?

Good response couldn't have said it better myself.

Lady Lunarius

If there's already one, and then another, I don't want to take away any hard work someone else has put in. I'll peek at the other options and see about a sheet. <3 If not then I'll pop my proposal up a bit laters. 

My second thought was a Druid, or perhaps a Fairy or Pixie....I'll message you in a bit after I've calmed my mind down from work Ghetto, if that's okies <3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

BeckyAnnn

Visna:
QuoteHave to edit stuff per request.

Ahhh Visna.      I liked her. 

Ember Star

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on August 28, 2013, 08:27:37 PM
Visna:

Ahhh Visna.      I liked her.
It was only the organization. She could've left her up as is until that was done.

Ember Star

Roberts/Dart: Y'all need to finish up your characters pretty soon. We're about ready to start IC.

Wargtass: You need to post your character in the character thread.

Anybody who is still interested: We are still accepting characters.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

He will get finished up later today! Just realized I have a quick question for my gm's

What is the aging ratio for the elves compared to human that should be used?

I want him to be not too young but to have risen in the White Kingdoms rank at an earlier age/faster rate than most and have been highly ambitious and eager for an even better position. Thus giving a good reason for him to have turned traitor and for the Red Queen to have seen his untapped potential. Thinking the equivalent of mid 20's to early 30's.

Thanks in advance. And as noted above I am working to get him finished soon so I don't hold up the fun getting started :-)

GhettoMagick

TheDreadPirateRoberts

I was/am to be an Elf originally inservice to the White King turned Dark Elf in service of the Red Queen as Bodyguard/ General.  I don't remember offhand who the other draconian was claimed by.

Lady Lunarius

agentlemanwithadream expressed interest as well as wargtass.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Ember Star

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on August 29, 2013, 01:39:06 AM
He will get finished up later today! Just realized I have a quick question for my gm's

What is the aging ratio for the elves compared to human that should be used?

I want him to be not too young but to have risen in the White Kingdoms rank at an earlier age/faster rate than most and have been highly ambitious and eager for an even better position. Thus giving a good reason for him to have turned traitor and for the Red Queen to have seen his untapped potential. Thinking the equivalent of mid 20's to early 30's.

Thanks in advance. And as noted above I am working to get him finished soon so I don't hold up the fun getting started :-)
Refer to this to get an idea of how elves age/ect.
Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on August 29, 2013, 08:51:42 AM
I was/am to be an Elf originally inservice to the White King turned Dark Elf in service of the Red Queen as Bodyguard/ General.  I don't remember offhand who the other draconian was claimed by.
War, and Dart.
Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 29, 2013, 08:54:12 AM
agentlemanwithadream expressed interest as well as wargtass.
Agent dropped out due to real life, I believe.