News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

Try several times a day if their libido is high.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Whatever gets me laid and knocked up sooner :P !

Sooooo how long do pokegirl pregnancies take?

And whats a libido? Is that their period or something?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on November 21, 2009, 07:20:19 PM
Whatever gets me laid and knocked up sooner :P !

Sooooo how long do pokegirl pregnancies take?

And whats a libido? Is that their period or something?

No..Libido is their sexual drive..xD How many times they want to have sex, basically.

And *pokes* Pokegirls can only get pregnant with a human child if they are Pokewomen..so..over 30 years old. o3o..I think that's right, if I remember correctly.

KunoichiRogue5

That's correct Wolfy. They can't have children until they're pokewomen. Pokeballs can act as an anti-pregnancy measure. Thus it is actually illegal for pokewomen who are pregnant to be put in their pokeballs.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

But how long do pregnancies take?
And is 30 an ok age to get pregnant?

And do they get big?

MAN I'm obsessed...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

well, 30(and up) is the only age they can get pregnant..before that, I think they only go through Parthenogenesis (making clones of themselves).

and I'm sure they get big...but it probaly varies from pokegirl to pokegirl..xD

and..I think Pregnancies take 9 months just like humans..though I could be wrong.

KunoichiRogue5

Parthenogenesis is not always going to happen. But that's how many feral pokegirls reproduce.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Picture

Name: Weas Evros
Region: Crescent moon
Blood Gift/Curse:
Items: 6 pokeballs(minus 1 for each pokegirl you have)
1 Poketech Pack(It's like a bag of holding)
1 book(Taming for dummies)
1 map of the Jhoto league
1 badge case(24 slots)
$100
1 deck of cards

Pokegirls: Name NONE
History: Little is known of his parents, he was raised by his aunt in Crescent moon. His skills include slight of hand and coming up with tactics. His Uncle was a tamer and taught him alittle of the rules and tactics. Others he has gotten from his own imagination. He loves to fight, and holds a will to win.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Carlissa

Oh...well, Pokegirls can have romances with males, right? I would like to have a strong romance with Wolfy or Evros...It depends on which trainer is older.

And do Pokegirls have periods?

KunoichiRogue5

Pairs:

Omega/Deviant(Slicer)
Wolfy/Treena(Phoenix)

That leaves Carlissa on her own as a Feral, Daimon as a tamer needing a pokegirl, and Niki playing one of several pokegirls.

Daimon if you see one of Niki's pokegirls that you want, then go for it. Though if Carlissa doesn't mind starting with a tamer, you can have her. Work it out people.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Ok...

So, I know this is a really stupid question, but does the age of a pokegirl refer to her maturity, or actual age? For example, my characters age is thirty, but she is actually 20 years old?

KunoichiRogue5

That's fine. You can be 50 and act 12 in real life why not in this?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Thats not exactly what I meant...

Like, my character has been alive for twenty years, but she is maturally 30 years old?

KunoichiRogue5

Ooooh. A 20 year old acting like a 30 year old. Yeah that's fine. But it doesn't change you biologically. You're still too young to bare children.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Not...acting...

Okay, so what you are saying is that its the age that determins if you can get pregnant, not the maturity? So, my character ciuld look like a toddler, but if she is thirty, she can get pregnant? (I am so sick!)

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Nikkis Littletit, or Spitfire look intersting.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

Carlissa, in theory, yes. But the odds of that are astronomical.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

*pokes Carlissa* Currently my character is the oldest, though he still looks 19-20 because of his BLood Gift/Curse.

KunoichiRogue5

Eh.. Technically my NPC is older than you are. By a long ass time.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Lol, okay. My brain is still inploding a little bit from the confusion, but I think I habe enough info to...wait, another question.

Pokegirls still have human instincts in the wild, right? Could one...fall in love with a tamer and let him capture her?

Wolfy: Could you make him a year older? Having sex with a guy younger than the girl turns me the wrong way...I dont care if he looms 19, though.

Wolfy

I'm not sure about falling in love out in the wild...Maybe if they were a Threshold Pokegirl? (Meaning they were once human, and have transformed into a pokegirl)

And sure, Carlissa..I guess so. o3o..one year won't make much difference. xD

Carlissa

Well, it makes a big difference to me...*kisses* I love you. Wolfy!

Wolfy

*kisses back and hugs* Sheesh..your making me blush..o3o

So..I take it your going to be a pokegirl out in the wild? :P

KunoichiRogue5

Well Carlissa, feral pokegirls are like wild beasts. A wolf raised around people is different than a wolf raised in the wild.  Now you might not allow yourself to be captured, if born and raised a feral. Because you've never known humans, you don't know better.

If you were a girl that went through threshold and went feral then after being tamed you'd come back to your senses. It all depends on how you wanna do it.
-Daigotsu

O/Os