Intrest check: Fantasy family.

Started by AKunoichi, July 02, 2012, 11:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

I have been craving an Incest based RP in an exotic fantasy setting inspired by ancient cultures and mythology.
In this setting casual nudity is the norm, with clothes only worn to decorate the body or protect from the elements. And sex is something freely shared, even by family members.

I would play the head of the household and am looking for people to play his wives, daughters, sons, or anthropomorphic family pets. I have several ideas for settings.

• The fertile plains. A farmer lives in a modest mud hut with his wife(s) and daughter(s). As he returns from a long day in the fields, his youngest strips the loincloth from his waist and begins to tend to his cock as his wife prepares dinner. Maybe the family also has a minotaur beast of burden. One of the daughter's chores is to pleasure the beast to keep it tame.
  • Where the river meets the sea. A fisherman lives in a wooden shack on stilts with his sisters and mother. Since the death of his father he has taken the place as head of the household, and the privlages it holds. Maybe one day he catches a magic fish who takes the form of a beautiful young girl.
  • Training a warrior. In the jungle a tribal warrior teaches his son how to hunt. To show respect to his elders the young warrior tastes his father's seed. If he shows disrespect his father will show him discipline through his anus. If he learns well, he will be able to accompany his father hunting the savage beastwomen of the forest.

Other ideas later. Feel free to ask questions.