my 1750 time travel roleplay idea

Started by playfullchick76, October 25, 2008, 08:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is ideas i got from watching the last of the mohicans, partly inspired by at least,here goes.

There would be a covert war going on between Europe and America, then both sides devellop time travel and try to ensure that the other never exists.

I would be part of a team sent from 2020 to 1750 to set up a beacon, in one of the original 13 colonies, to enable agents and equipment to be sent back more easily. 5 seconds after we arrive, we're fired on with automatic weapons by a european team, who got our arrival location from a mole in our command staff.

Im the only one to get out of the clearing alive and reach the top of a waterfall. My head is clipped by a bullet and i fall off the top and fall from sight of my ambushers. Instead of dying, im found by a hunting party along the river and brought to their tribal settlement.

When i wake up, i dont remember anything about where im from or why, near total amnesia. My sensual figure and blonde hair ensures that im offered to someone high up in the tribe, the head warrior perhaps. My camoflage uniform, and anything else that i had on me when i was found, including the beacon, are hidden away.

5 or 7 years pass, i settle into life there, bear my husband one or two kids. I stay out of sight whenever a european contigent comes to the settlement, though i dont know why. I also know things without knowing how. I was told about events in the time period that i was sent to, to stay out of historys way.

My knowledge, which comes to me in dreams, helps the tribe to avoid ambushes or bad deals with other tribes. In 1755 or 57, another team arrives, although time isnt relative, detects my subdermal implant, approaches the edge of the tribal settlement, and sees me.

They snatch me when i leave with two other women and question me to find out why the beacon i had wasnt activated and hidden, or why ive become the wife of a tribal warrior.

This depends on what tribe you know how to play a part of, or if you  can play the role of the team leader thats sent back.

This one is still open, the person who expressed interest hasnt started it, so its still open to anyone who wants to play this one out with me.

newcuriousguy

I have to say that I really like this idea alot.  This combines several of my interests from scifi to historical.  I can see us playing most of this scene as you describe it.  If you're still looking for a partner/playmate, let me know.

playfullchick76

your the first person to show any interest in it. its still very much available, so tell me what your thinking up, as to who you would play, one or two characters, or just one. either is ok with me. If you have ideas to add to it, feel free to suggest some.

newcuriousguy

I'm very flexible as to who I would play.  I could play one or two characters, your Indian husband or your futuristic 'rescuer'.  We could start all the way back when you first wound up there, or skip further along to when the other party finds you.  There are lots of interesting complexities that we can add with either or both settings.  Let me know where you think you'd like to start.

playfullchick76

perhaps near when the follow on team arrives, so it takes in some time with my husband, kid and new life, then cuts to when im grabbed by you, with you unsure if im just hiding, blending in, or whether i truly have lost my memory, which i get back by a technique that you know, as you trained me and know me very well.

If that works for you, you can set up a thread, or i can, tell me a bit about what your thinking up, maybe a bit of background info, or i can add that in. There was a book series where that happened, peacekeepers in the us, with a covert time war going on between russia and the us. I cant remember its title, but it was a good book series.

playfullchick76

Then again, we could start if from where your hunting party finds me on the bank of a river,my camoflage uniform soaked, but my weapon and backpack still on me, having kept my afloat and everythign inside would be dry. Perhaps you lost your wife to childbirth or disease, or perhaps in an altercation with a  british or french trading party. Theyre all possible ideas. Watching the new world gave me something to visualise when it comes to the settlement and attire.

SarahRP24f

Love the idea, worth of a movie deal I reckon :P. Too bad you're not into girls :).

playfullchick76

im bi, so you neednt feel left out, tell me your thoughts on it, what you like about it and who you see yourself playing in it.

playfullchick76

this idea is still open, no takers, so reply if you like it.